Good evening.

My first cell phone ever was a Blackberry and I loved it. It was also, by far, the best phone I ever had.

With the advent of the true computer phone since 2011 AD, I feel that society has become worse for it. This is, to me, due to its portability and its universal combination of all forms of communication into one package. They now control the lives and attention of everyone and detract from every other form of communication. Not even the actual computer could truly deprive and suck in people the way the computer phone did. PHONE BAD!

Having had a lot of trouble recently and in need of dramatic change, I decided to cast off my five year-old (or more) Android LG computer phone. I made a bad choice by getting the Sonim XP5S. While it did everything I needed (phone, text messages, and a camera), it didn't have E-Mail. I spend time with my grandfather and read off my my E-Mail list with him as a form of bonding, which was one of the only things I wanted in a computer phone.

I have no social media presence whatsoever, do not post on anything like the Twitter, and have no interest in joining.

The other was an App called "Foursquare", and/or its gaming companion, "Foursquare Swarm". For six straight years, I have maintained a perfect streak of attendance at some gas station or another. Not only do I not want to give that up, but the game is so much fun for me to partake in.

This is why I decided to go back to my true love. Blackberries have nowhere near the range of features as a normal computer phone, but they have enough features (E-Mail and a limited selection of Apps) to do more than call, text message, and take pictures.

I have seen elsewhere on this forum that Blackberry DOES have Foursquare products. The only Blackberry left that is still offered by Ma Bell, though, is the Blackberry Key One. I cannot get any other Blackberry cell phone because of the plan I am on.

Does this model also support Foursquare?

Thank you for any assistance that you may render.
    -TURTLESHROOM
    01-09-20 06:14 PM
    Does this model also support Foursquare?
    Yes, it's Android-based and as such will run Foursquare just fine.
    01-09-20 07:22 PM
    Yes, it's Android-based and as such will run Foursquare just fine.
    Does that include the Foursquare Swarm game? Can you check in with the normal Foursquare App?
    01-09-20 11:14 PM
    Does that include the Foursquare Swarm game? Can you check in with the normal Foursquare App?
    Swarm is its own app. And it works as well.
    01-10-20 01:36 AM