While on lock screen, the led light blinks continously. Earlier it used to blink thrice only.
    The space bar is functioning properly but the fingerprint sensor is not detecting anything.
    My phone is almost 1 year old. And this has happened for the first time.
    Tried hard reboot, soft reboot and normal reboot.
    size zero likes this.
    06-05-18 03:18 PM
    Have you downloaded any apps that also interact with the fingerprint sensor?
    size zero and anon(9188202) like this.
    06-05-18 03:41 PM
    While on lock screen, the led light blinks continously. Earlier it used to blink thrice only.
    The space bar is functioning properly but the fingerprint sensor is not detecting anything.
    My phone is almost 1 year old. And this has happened for the first time.
    Tried hard reboot, soft reboot and normal reboot.
    My fingerprint scanner had stopping working quite a while ago. I had read that a fix for it was to remove ALL password protections (I use Picture Password) which is the only way to clear the fingerprint data. I held off for quite a while but finally about a month ago, I cleared out all PASSWORDS and PIN protection. Did the 32 second reboot. Reestablished PIN, Picture Password and entered a new fingerprint. It has been working for a month now.

No guarantees but it might be work a shot.
    anon(9188202) likes this.
    06-05-18 08:38 PM
    Hi,
    Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work for me.
    I am unable to add fingerprints now as the senson is not working.
    06-05-18 11:47 PM
    No. I do not have any app that interacts with the fingerprint sensor.
    06-05-18 11:47 PM
    Just apply for a warranty repair.
    06-06-18 06:43 AM
    Just apply for a warranty repair.
    I am from India and I do not think that it is possible here. I am unable to find the technical support number online.
    06-06-18 07:16 AM
    I am from India and I do not think that it is possible here. I am unable to find the technical support number online.
    Here's the support link on Crackberry. But is the Indian version by that other manufacturer: Optimus (spelling???)
    size zero likes this.
    06-06-18 09:09 AM
    Here's the support link on Crackberry. But is the Indian version by that other manufacturer: Optimus (spelling???)
    Optiemus Infracom Limited is the manufacturer! But almost all the stores are closed in my region! i tried 7 different stores already.
    06-07-18 12:56 AM
    Optiemus Infracom Limited is the manufacturer! But almost all the stores are closed in my region! i tried 7 different stores already.
    Do they have a contact number or email?
    size zero likes this.
    06-07-18 09:43 AM
    From past two days my blackberry keyone fingerprint not working but space bar working with indicators only the problem not detecting fingerprints...tried reset process nothing solving....please help me...(after launch of bb key2 this problem was started)
    06-09-18 10:25 PM
    From past two days my blackberry keyone fingerprint not working but space bar working with indicators only the problem not detecting fingerprints...tried reset process nothing solving....please help me...(after launch of bb key2 this problem was started)
    Apply warranty repair. That's what it's for.
    06-11-18 07:43 AM
    When you said you have tried reset, is it factory reset or 32secs reset/reboot? If factory reset, does the phone asks for new fingerprint setup? I read somewhere that before doing factory reset, it's best to delete the fingerprints from the setting. Then do the factory reset.

Last resort would be using autoloader. I'm not sure how to as I haven't done autoloader, not even factory reset since the day I bought the keyone.
    06-11-18 10:12 AM
    When you said you have tried reset, is it factory reset or 32secs reset/reboot? If factory reset, does the phone asks for new fingerprint setup? I read somewhere that before doing factory reset, it's best to delete the fingerprints from the setting. Then do the factory reset.

Last resort would be using autoloader. I'm not sure how to as I haven't done autoloader, not even factory reset since the day I bought the keyone.
    There was a longish post quite a while ago that suggested that "erasing" existing finger prints does not clear out whatever storage/cache area fingerprints are stored in. That the only way was by removing ALL security from the phone. That is go to Security Settings and REMOVE password protections (this may be global but I had Picture Password as well as a PIN). Then probably do the 32+ second reboot.

Now I don't know if this is true but after "losing" my fingerprint access for a number of months I finally decided to give "delete security completely" a try. I was then able to enter a new fingerprint and it has been working for two months.
    06-11-18 11:56 AM
    Yesterday my KeyOne said "fingerprint hardware not available" when I tried to unlock the screen using my fingerprint and now the fingerprint security unlock doesn't work. I now have to use other forms of security e.g, gesture or 4digit password to unlock my phone.

This is how it all started, 1st one of the space bar lights (precisely the one on the right) stopped blinking leaving only the one on left working for a while but the fingerprint sensors was working fine so I ignored. This lasted for months until finally yesterday the second spacebar light went off. it is kind of frustrating because the ease of unlock has been taken away so easily.
    06-04-19 09:43 PM