Sitting here during my holiday break and am posting what I feel. I am guess I'm an easy person to please. In my humble opinion I feel the KeyOne is awesome! Have had both BlackBerry and ios over 15 year span of time and I am very happy with it. I love it for one thing that it has lots of character. I was just bored with my iPhone se . Wife has her iPhone 6 plus and she loves it for different reasons that I do. I've a leather case that I use when it's in my pocket. I've done a little tweaking and it seems very fast after owning for a month. Just my 2 cents ..thanks
    12-28-17 04:14 PM
    Very similar story here!
    dgwarren1016 likes this.
    12-28-17 04:35 PM
    Sitting here during my holiday break and am posting what I feel. I am guess I'm an easy person to please. In my humble opinion I feel the KeyOne is awesome! Have had both BlackBerry and ios over 15 year span of time and I am very happy with it. I love it for one thing that it has lots of character. I was just bored with my iPhone se . Wife has her iPhone 6 plus and she loves it for different reasons that I do. I've a leather case that I use when it's in my pocket. I've done a little tweaking and it seems very fast after owning for a month. Just my 2 cents ..thanks
    I concur. I have had the Curve, Classic, PRIV and now K1.......gr8 phone!
    12-28-17 07:11 PM
    Awesome to hear people enjoying this device. Make sure you update us after you've used for awhile more!

Posted via CB10
    12-28-17 07:29 PM
    I love the Keyone Black edition. had the PRIV, and Dtek. Keyone works much better for me. reminds me of my all time favorite 9900.
    12-28-17 10:57 PM
    Agreed. I've been using it for 6 months now. I love it.
    Byrese likes this.
    12-28-17 11:02 PM
    Makes you happy.... priceless.
    ppeters914 likes this.
    12-29-17 01:12 PM
    9930 died completely on 10/1 and I went straight to Keyone. Was an incredibly painful transition. Nightmare. I can say now that this thing is dialed in and fantastic.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-29-17 05:07 PM
    9930 died completely on 10/1 and I went straight to Keyone. Was an incredibly painful transition. Nightmare. I can say now that this thing is dialed in and fantastic.
    It took me a while to dial in my Priv and I kind of like it. What I don't like is all the settings, like turning down the volume to find that was the media volume but the ringtone and alarm are still loud. I like my old BB where turning down the volume turned down the volume, period...
    12-29-17 05:31 PM
    Nice! Bought mine through AT&T yesterday (black version). Should arrive within the next couple of days. I'm so excited to learn the ins and outs of the phone

Posted with  BlackBerry Classic
    12-29-17 05:45 PM
    post up once you get whether the WiFi calling and VoLTE are finally enabled...
    12-29-17 05:49 PM
    Nice! Bought mine through AT&T yesterday (black version). Should arrive within the next couple of days. I'm so excited to learn the ins and outs of the phone

Be patient and give it and you time to adjust. It is just different enough to be, well, different! (g)
    Singh7 likes this.
    12-29-17 06:15 PM
    I feel the same way. I always said that the BB 9900 is my favorite and the best blackberry I have experienced. Each day I use my Keyone, my opinion is changing.

I will go as far to say that the Keyone is the most complete Blackberry experience for me. Thanks to android, I have all of the apps that I want plus a keyboard that is fantastic.

For the first time in a long time, I am completely satisfied with a phone. This phone will serve me well for at least 2 years easy.
    sesp9 and FF22 like this.
    12-29-17 08:04 PM
    I feel the same way. I always said that the BB 9900 is my favorite and the best blackberry I have experienced. Each day I use my Keyone, my opinion is changing.

I will go as far to say that the Keyone is the most complete Blackberry experience for me. Thanks to android, I have all of the apps that I want plus a keyboard that is fantastic.

For the first time in a long time, I am completely satisfied with a phone. This phone will serve me well for at least 2 years easy.
    I hope to get one when the Black edition releases in the US (and maybe the buy back program lowers the price). As for me, the size of the 9900 was perfect. If fit nicely in one hand and the screen was just large enough to see but not too large that it didn't fit well in a pocket.
    12-29-17 10:26 PM
    I bought K1 several days ago , really nice device have to say...
    have passport same time. sure passport and BB10 are the best I have seen in phone history, but it's past already...
    Happy I have K1 black addition. Nice keyboard, grat built machine.
    Last edited by kikipintre; 12-29-17 at 11:09 PM.
    12-29-17 10:52 PM
    I love my keyone awesome phone
    12-30-17 05:04 AM

I ordered mine a few days ago too (Black 64Gb from Amazon UK) and it should arrive on Tuesday...
    ... I'm not so excited, rather just a bit sad that I'll be retiring my trusty Passport after c.3 years of excellent use.

Hope we both have stress-free mobile phone migration experiences!
    PALoeza likes this.
    12-30-17 09:18 AM
    I ordered mine a few days ago too (Black 64Gb from Amazon UK) and it should arrive on Tuesday...
    ... I'm not so excited, rather just a bit sad that I'll be retiring my trusty Passport after c.3 years of excellent use.

Hope we both have stress-free mobile phone migration experiences!
    Been using the KEYone and so far so good. Did you use the Content Transfer app? Thats what I did and I was able to transfer my contacts, videos, and pictures from my Classic. Took a while, but it was worth it.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    01-03-18 11:23 PM
    Not lately. Mine is getting buggy.
    01-04-18 02:27 AM
    since 1 month ago using K1 black edition. So far this is my absolute best daily drive phone. The design is very excellent.... I really love my BB K1
    sesp9 likes this.
    01-04-18 10:27 AM
    I just got mine.....i like , but it's not what I would say is perfect......absolutly love the pkb.....i can't type on vkb's.( at least not worth a darn)... the con to me on the priv was it was a slider....it wasn't practical to use it for a few words or a sentence....if it was a long email , then I would........
    I do miss the size and the LED screen on the priv...it was beautiful....
    other con was the black edition was not offered for Verizon CDMA.... bummer there
    IMO,this would have been a "perfect" phone if it had LED display and phone was 1/4" wider and for me to be able to get the black edition...
    I liked my PRIV , and I like the keyone...just wish I didn't have to give up screen quality.....
    mine is sept.2017 date ,so I should be OK on the screen popping off issue....
    suppose a few weeks with it I wil get acclimated with.....defenetly notice the slightly smaller and lesser quality display viewing pics and videos , but typing texts and emails is effortless and fluid.....
    I seen some threads that talked about poor reception.... so far , I got the same amount of bars has I had with priv....and made a handful of calls -all good.( if that changes, I will post an update)
    liking the fingerprint reader.....
    I am one of them users that was split....i like to watch some videos , do some social media , play some games, I text a lot, email several times a day...etc
    that's why I am a little torn....if I was dominant on using for work and being great for communicating...,and wanted a phone that will get another OS update and continue with security patches - then keyone ...
    if primary use was games, social media, videos - priv is better (IMO)
    so close to being the perfect phone though....
    can't wait to try out the camera .....
    I would rate keyone an 8.2
    Last edited by iowacountryboy; 01-04-18 at 10:23 PM.
    01-04-18 10:08 PM
    KEYone 64gb Black edition
    LOVE this phone!!!!!!
    01-05-18 12:44 PM