Looks like BBKeyone is Available at Sprint. The BlackBerry KEYone will be on-sale beginning Friday, July 14 at 12:00AM (CDT) online from Sprint.com.

Just got the email on this, maybe we can see other carriers follow this path and give some nice payment options on the phone!
    07-13-17 04:05 PM
    Sprint users...this is amazing. Common att...

Im interested in seeing what options they will have. S8 and iphone are pretty much giveaways with Sprint. Im jealous, they always have great deals even at Costco.

Edit: Sprint will be selling the KeyOne for 18 monthly payments of $22, putting you at a final cost of $396, which is a decent savings compared to buying one unlocked. It’s unclear if that price will apply to upfront purchases, but presumably there will be other various installment plans for customers to take advantage of.

Hmmmmmmmm. The magic $150 discount.
    Amrth likes this.
    07-13-17 04:08 PM
    I was actually hoping this would come out later in the summer to ensure that Sprint gets K1's with the screen glued down properly, but now it seems to me that they have stock that may have the screen lift issues.
    07-13-17 04:55 PM
    I was actually hoping this would come out later in the summer to ensure that Sprint gets K1's with the screen glued down properly, but now it seems to me that they have stock that may have the screen lift issues.
    I will bet on latest build. It will only be available online for first 2 weeks. Not right away.
    07-13-17 05:08 PM
    Let just hope Sprint ordered enough for the heavy demand.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-17 05:56 PM
    I had a q10 with sprint and when I broke my contract I wanted to unlock it but the #*@$?!! software was blocked from even accessing the sim menu and seeing as I wasn't a sprint customer for 90 days or whatever those ?@$?#? Wouldnt unlock it for me. Bleep Bleep bleeping Bleep sprint. Paid $100 for that phone and sprint thinks they have a right to act like they own it. This was before phone financing so the phone was paid for outright. Screw sprint.
    07-13-17 06:10 PM
    Sprint users...this is amazing. Common att...

Im interested in seeing what options they will have. S8 and iphone are pretty much giveaways with Sprint. Im jealous, they always have great deals even at Costco.

Edit: Sprint will be selling the KeyOne for 18 monthly payments of $22, putting you at a final cost of $396, which is a decent savings compared to buying one unlocked. It’s unclear if that price will apply to upfront purchases, but presumably there will be other various installment plans for customers to take advantage of.

Hmmmmmmmm. The magic $150 discount.
    The device is not paid off after 18 months.. there is a payoff amount after that if you want to own it. Look at the Sprint Flex info on the device page.
    07-17-17 08:20 PM