If it's the full zip (i.e. if there's more than two files in target\product\bbry_qc8953\sig) then sure, upload it.
    Here you go:

https://mega.nz/#!96pAFRYR!emdFWd4uQ...tpyA2rC8P7qKtA
    thurask likes this.
    09-06-17 07:36 AM
    which autoloader do I use for Keyone black edition BBB100-7. The Indian Model
    09-16-17 04:03 AM
    which autoloader do I use for Keyone black edition BBB100-7. The Indian Model
    None of these, use the mobile upgrade tool if you want to reload your OS.
    09-16-17 03:30 PM
    I am now stuck in fastboot mode for the last 2 days after using the upgrade tool. The upgrade failed multiple times and the log file shows checksum mismatch everytime.

LED blink error shows 1101011 which translates to GPIO failure; I don't know what that means

It would be a lifesaver if someone could upload an Indian autoloader

Edit:
    After 2 painful days, I finally restored it. I WILL NEVER USED THE UPGRADE TOOL AGAIN. I WILL STICK WITH OTA.

I caught the downloaded software while it was being installed. There is an autoloader creation tool inside. If any developer needs to reverse engineer it, I am happy to upload
    Last edited by Premananda Laishram; 09-18-17 at 01:36 AM.
    09-18-17 12:01 AM
    Can't enter onto fastboot mode. Already erase all the data , not entering Google account , still have a vibro and reload bootmenu again at all. How to fix it ?!
    09-18-17 03:59 AM

metrobrutal
    Can't enter onto fastboot mode. Already erase all the data , not entering Google account , still have a vibro and reload bootmenu again at all. How to fix it ?!
    Did you do the volume down + Power button combination after fully shutting down the phone???
    Last edited by Premananda Laishram; 09-22-17 at 12:03 AM. Reason: no quote
    09-22-17 12:00 AM
    None of these, use the mobile upgrade tool if you want to reload your OS.
    So, just to be clear - assuming we're good with a full reset, we should always use the BlackBerry Mobile tool to do an upgrade if it's delayed for OTA, rather than an autoloader?
    10-29-17 10:18 AM
    So, just to be clear - assuming we're good with a full reset, we should always use the BlackBerry Mobile tool to do an upgrade if it's delayed for OTA, rather than an autoloader?
    Autoloaders are for times when a desired update is unavailable OTA (like, say, putting an OS released for BBB100-1/2 on a BBB100-3) either in the short term or indefinitely; all other OS wipe to update/reload problems should be solved with this reload tool. The autoloaders linked at the bottom of the first post (struck out) are too old to be of any use and are left there as a footnote, while the ones at the top are generated from files downloaded with the reload tool, so it's needed anyway.
    Michael Saxon likes this.
    10-29-17 10:23 AM
    For those of you who have never used the BBMobile tool, I thought I'd share my experience. YMMV of course.

For starters, the upgrade from start to finish took almost two hours. The bulk of the time was downloading the OS file, but this was not an internet speed issue on my end (I have GigE internet...thank you FIOS...). I assume that BBM's servers are under significant load most of the time.

Before downloading the OS File, the tool places the phone into fastboot. My cat then unplugged my usb cable, which helped me learn two things:
    1) It's not possible to get out of the particular fastboot mode without the tool. holding down the power button, selecting reboot, or continue boot...no difference. Just know that once you start, you're committed.
    2) If you unplug the phone from the PC during the OS File download, the tool will recover the connection once it finishes the download.

The PC will continue to charge the phone while it is connected in fastboot mode.

After the OS File downloads, the tool will initialize the connection. It will seem like it's taking an awful long time to initiate. Be Patient...it's working, it's just not updating the GUI. In my case, it jumped from initializing to 1.3GB of 2.7GB installed. It stayed at the 1.3GB indication until it was finished. Again, tool was working fine, just not updating the GUI.

Phone was completely wiped of course, but no issues with DTEK on boot. What I did like is that the tool pulled the latest OS (AAQ302 in my case), even though the OTA wasn't available yet.
    milkphish likes this.
    10-30-17 10:15 AM
    Just because you haven't doesn't mean others haven't. I see their was another user from earlier this month that started a thread having random reboots. The one I have reboots going through the set up screen, and then at other random times. It's been factory reset several times, but still does the reboot during set up.
    This is true ! My Keyone randomly rebooting whatever he like ! Even do master reset it will the same problems too.

That’s **** ! Very bad
    11-29-17 07:26 PM
    When will the update be on December or android Oreo?
    12-12-17 04:22 AM
    When will the update be on December or android Oreo?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    12-12-17 06:53 AM
    Some preliminary notes:
    • These are NOT hosted on the same autoloader site as the older devices, rather an Alcatel site
    • The BlackBerry Mobile support website is inaccessible if you are not connecting from a country where the KEYone is released; I had to use Google's web cache to grab the URLs
    • Unlike the old site, you can browse the site directory
    • At the time of writing, AAK399 is listed for the BBB100-1, AAK879 is listed for the BBB100-2 and AAL093 is not visible on the site
    • BlackBerry Mobile better keep the same URL scheme as the old site, the 3 loaders up now all have different naming rules
    • What purpose would putting the autoloader checksum files in the autoloader serve?
    who try BBB100-4 with BBB100-1's OS version?
    12-14-17 10:12 PM
    who try BBB100-4 with BBB100-1's OS version?
    It won't work.
    12-14-17 10:17 PM
    This has bricked my BBB 100-1, unlocked variant. Will not move past “Checking For Updates”
    12-17-17 03:54 PM
    Disregard..got it working
    12-17-17 04:30 PM
    What's this! I used Mobile Upgrade Tool on my BBB100-2 64/4GB and it got me to where I was - October 5th?
    Last edited by LyoobaBerry; 12-26-17 at 10:15 AM. Reason: phrase
    12-26-17 09:51 AM
    What's this! I used Mobile Upgrade Tool on my BBB100-2 64/4GB and it got me to where I was - October 5th?
    That may be the latest for your PRD variant.

https://tclota.birth-online.de
    12-26-17 10:47 AM
    Indeed it is

PRD-63117-039 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - AAN358 AAO472 - - - AAQ302 - - - - - -
    12-26-17 10:58 AM
    That may be the latest for your PRD variant.

https://tclota.birth-online.de
    So according to the link you posted, my variant is on the latest patch AAQ302 or at least the latest patch for my PRD is the one I already have )
    Doesn't matter as I will load January patch via autoloader when it will be released
    01-07-18 04:27 AM
    Hey guys! I have a BB K1 which I bought back in July (I Think) in Tbilisi, Georgia. All was going well and still is, I am loving the phone, even though I have had pretty much every BB ever released I can say with confidence that this is the best one of them all (Passport SE close second). However I haven't received an update since October 5th, and therefore I have been thinking about loading the Autoloader (if that's how you say it). So I was wondering if anyone could give me directions on how to do that or maybe post a link where I can find what to do. I do not want to screw everything up and ruin a perfect relationship with my phone=)) But I really want the "Locker" app as well as the "Smart Convenience Key". Please HELP

My BB model is - BBB100-2
    Build Number - AAQ302

Thank you in advance, much appreciated!!
    01-10-18 05:10 AM
    Hey guys! I have a BB K1 which I bought back in July (I Think) in Tbilisi, Georgia. All was going well and still is, I am loving the phone, even though I have had pretty much every BB ever released I can say with confidence that this is the best one of them all (Passport SE close second). However I haven't received an update since October 5th, and therefore I have been thinking about loading the Autoloader (if that's how you say it). So I was wondering if anyone could give me directions on how to do that or maybe post a link where I can find what to do. I do not want to screw everything up and ruin a perfect relationship with my phone=)) But I really want the "Locker" app as well as the "Smart Convenience Key". Please HELP

My BB model is - BBB100-2
    Build Number - AAQ302

Thank you in advance, much appreciated!!
    What is the PRD# of your device? You can find it on the outside of the box.
    01-10-18 07:58 AM
    Unfortunately I do not have a box(( is there any other way I can find out?
    01-10-18 08:11 AM
    Unfortunately I do not have a box(( is there any other way I can find out?
    Via "adb shell getprop" over USB if you are technically inclined.
    01-10-18 08:13 AM
    I really am not(( I'm sorry to be such a pain in the a%=. Is this really important?
    01-10-18 08:31 AM
270 ... 23456 ...