Thank you conite,
    The problem is that I cannot use the keyboard to get the PDR since my phone does not have an operating system, it only loads the boot menu (barcode, continue the bootup, reboot into fastboot etc..)
    Two choices.

If it's one of the non-Chinese BBB100-5 variants, you use this one:

https://mega.nz/file/sQg01CpL#ZnumQ_...9Xz-bBS_FavpP8

If it is the Chinese BBB100-5 variant, it's this one:

https://mega.nz/file/YZoF1DKZ#H93gIf...MRh52T0SNHaMbI
    04-05-22 10:01 AM
    Nothing yet, neither of the two options worked, for the ABY299 option an error message appears during the installation:
    "error: cannot load '.\img\NON-HLOS-dscn.bin': No such file or directory".this error message has come up on absolutely every autoloader option i have tried.
    And for the ABX921 option I get the following error message when I just start the installation:
    "Loader is not valid for this device, the device product detected is bbb100dscn"
    Thanks again for the help.
    04-05-22 09:37 PM
    Nothing yet, neither of the two options worked, for the ABY299 option an error message appears during the installation:
    "error: cannot load '.\img\NON-HLOS-dscn.bin': No such file or directory".this error message has come up on absolutely every autoloader option i have tried.
    And for the ABX921 option I get the following error message when I just start the installation:
    "Loader is not valid for this device, the device product detected is bbb100dscn"
    Thanks again for the help.
    You have the Chinese device without Google apps. Leave it with me, and I will get you a loader.
    04-06-22 06:03 AM
    I don't really understand what you mean, but I trust your experience and knowledge of the problem. I have been trying possible solutions for many months and I think this is the closest thing to being able to find a solution.
    I stand by and wait.
    Thanks a lot.
    04-06-22 08:56 AM
    I don't really understand what you mean, but I trust your experience and knowledge of the problem. I have been trying possible solutions for many months and I think this is the closest thing to being able to find a solution.
    I stand by and wait.
    Thanks a lot.
    Actually, just go into the 'img' folder and rename 'NON-HLOS-dschina.bin' to 'NON-HLOS-dscn.bin'.
    04-06-22 02:14 PM
    Hello Conit,
    Good and bad news, indeed when renaming the file in question, the error message disappeared during the installation... the bad thing, at the end of the process the cell phone does not restart...
    Below is the list of all autoloaders with Chinese version with which I have tried
    ABY299
    AA0472
    AAY819
    ABX921
    According to information tracked with IMEI, the cell phone was launched on March 2017r, with Nougat 7.1 operating system.
    There is something that I have been thinking for days, maybe my question sounds absurd, but I have made all this attempt to recover the cell phone without the sim card inserted, does it have or could it affect the process?
    I am infinitely grateful for your collaboration.
    04-07-22 01:05 PM
    Hello Conit,
    Good and bad news, indeed when renaming the file in question, the error message disappeared during the installation... the bad thing, at the end of the process the cell phone does not restart...
    Below is the list of all autoloaders with Chinese version with which I have tried
    ABY299
    AA0472
    AAY819
    ABX921
    According to information tracked with IMEI, the cell phone was launched on March 2017r, with Nougat 7.1 operating system.
    There is something that I have been thinking for days, maybe my question sounds absurd, but I have made all this attempt to recover the cell phone without the sim card inserted, does it have or could it affect the process?
    I am infinitely grateful for your collaboration.
    If it loaded and doesn't restart, that usually means a hardware fault. It could also be a pre-production device that was never intended for sale, which are sometimes bricked with autoloaders.

Can you at least get it back to the bootloader?

The autoloader you have is the correct one. There is no use in trying other ones.
    04-07-22 01:23 PM
    Yes, I think I wrote it wrong, the cell phone boots again after the installation attempt only if I force the fast boot by pressing the respective keys, otherwise it is not possible, immediately the installation process ends, only the white light remains blinking.
    There was only one autoloader in which at the end of the process, the cell phone started by itself in fast mode, without me having to press any keys, and it was with AAL093, but in any case it didn't finish loading the operating system either.
    All this problem started when in an attempt to correct the fingerprint sensor, I flashed the phone and obviously I did it with the wrong firmware. Otherwise, the phone worked perfectly.
    04-07-22 01:58 PM
    Poor key 1 slowed down.
    06-19-22 01:51 AM
    Seems all the autoloader links to mega.nz are now dead links. Do these autoloader files exist anywhere else?
    08-08-22 07:18 PM
    Seems all the autoloader links to mega.nz are now dead links. Do these autoloader files exist anywhere else?
    All the latest are still up.
    08-08-22 07:37 PM
    See here for the KeyOne.

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13504721
    08-08-22 07:39 PM
    These patches do not load no matter what pc no matter what plug I use. What step am I missing?
    08-28-22 01:35 PM
    These patches do not load no matter what pc no matter what plug I use. What step am I missing?
    What is your device PRD?

What do you mean exactly by "do not load"?
    08-28-22 04:31 PM
    What is your device PRD?

What do you mean exactly by "do not load"?
    Ends in 001
    08-28-22 07:38 PM
    Ends in 001
    Just does not auto load.
    08-28-22 07:38 PM
    Just does not auto load.
    Be more specific. What happens? Any error messages?
    08-28-22 08:25 PM
    No error messages. Just does not do jack. All steps were followed. Tried whipe and no wipe options. Same non result.
    08-28-22 08:31 PM
    Ends in 001
    Need the whole PRD.
    08-28-22 09:02 PM
    No error messages. Just does not do jack. All steps were followed. Tried whipe and no wipe options. Same non result.
    This is not descriptive enough.

Do you connect to the device? Is your phone at the bootloader menu?
    08-28-22 09:02 PM
    This is not descriptive enough.

Do you connect to the device? Is your phone at the bootloader menu?
    Yes bootloader and all

How do we access the full prd and I will share it. I also took out password protection and the whole 9 yards.
    08-28-22 09:50 PM
    Yes bootloader and all

How do we access the full prd and I will share it. I also took out password protection and the whole 9 yards.
    Type *#837837# into the phone dialer.
    08-28-22 10:15 PM
    Yes bootloader and all.
    So what does it say in the command window while running the autoloader?
    08-28-22 10:16 PM
    63116-001 prd

It says nothing. No error message. Nothing takes place just the default command prompt giberish.
    08-28-22 10:28 PM
    63116-001 prd

It says nothing. No error message. Nothing takes place just the default command prompt giberish.
    Take a picture of it???
    08-28-22 10:30 PM
270 ... 891011