Better yet, go here: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-tool-1117513/

The above tool is a Windows tool to download a full OS to your computer and install it to your phone over fastboot. It works the same as an autoloader except it always pulls the latest OS available. Saving the OS file it downloads reveals the raw materials necessary to create autoloaders just like before. For some OSes, the community has saved the file, specially packed its contents and reuploaded them as autoloaders.

The following is a list of autoloader threads:

Don't install an older OS on top of a newer one, you have a very high chance of bricking your phone. If you need an autoloader newer than what's here, you'd have to contact BlackBerry support.

Old post, disregard most of it:

Don't get burned by Factory Reset Protection, read this before installing!!!

Using Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on the BlackBerry device powered by Android

BB Knowledge Base article: How to reload the BlackBerry powered by Android OS on the smartphone

BlackBerry Mobile have released autoloaders for the KEYone; factory images, plus a fastboot executable and the necessary .bat/.sh files to load the images. If your device gets bricked, or if your update schedule is thrown off, or whatever.

Instructions are in the Knowledge Base article above, if you need them. Be warned, it will wipe your stuff.

Available autoloaders on BlackBerry Mobile's site:

NOUGAT
    EVERYONE?
    AAK399 (March 2017 update)
    AAK879 (April 2017 update)
    AAL093 (April 2017 update)

BB Mobile's list

Mirrors and old autoloaders: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...rchive-943672/ (the KEYone folder)
    Last edited by thurask; 09-13-18 at 09:06 PM.
    Bla1ze, lowest, jafobabe and 3 others like this.
    05-13-17 01:12 PM
    If BlackBerry Mobile is in charge of software updates then the PRIV is dead for sure.
    05-13-17 01:14 PM
    Some preliminary notes:
    • These are NOT hosted on the same autoloader site as the older devices, rather an Alcatel site
    • The BlackBerry Mobile support website is inaccessible if you are not connecting from a country where the KEYone is released; I had to use Google's web cache to grab the URLs
    • Unlike the old site, you can browse the site directory
    • At the time of writing, AAK399 is listed for the BBB100-1, AAK879 is listed for the BBB100-2 and AAL093 is not visible on the site
    • BlackBerry Mobile better keep the same URL scheme as the old site, the 3 loaders up now all have different naming rules
    • What purpose would putting the autoloader checksum files in the autoloader serve?
    Last edited by thurask; 05-25-17 at 01:55 PM.
    mbirth, lowest and bold007 like this.
    05-13-17 01:15 PM
    If BlackBerry Mobile is in charge of software updates then the PRIV is dead for sure.
    BlackBerry Mobile will be responsible for THEIR hardware, which at this point is only the KEYone.

PRIV and DTEKS are legacy devices sold by someone else..... namely BlackBerry. But they are out of the hardware business, or very soon will be. I expect all there of the new licensee will be responsible for their own software updates.

Wonder if the Aurora has gotten the May update.. and where that came from?
    tmoore3496 likes this.
    05-15-17 09:23 AM
    If TLC will be in charge of updates (although I doubt it) than the K1 will have it's updates delivered when? and I'm not talking about security updates but more serious fixes or OS upgrades. The reason why BB got involved with android directly @ google was to make sure the OS is secure and updates come in regularly. Leaving the security updates to a company like TLC will make future BB android phones "secure" and at the moment this is all the hype about BB phones, how secure they are compared to other android devices.
    Either way, doesn't matter who does the update since the BBB100-1 already got an update while BBB100-2 didn't, I though having only 2 version will push updates all at once (unlike the Priv's 4 versions which take forever to push, on unlocked devices, the carrier locked ones are just sad ).
    This is the reason why I wanted to buy the 100-1 from the US even though I'm from EU but I think I will stick with the EU version since I have a warranty here.
    05-16-17 04:56 AM
    Unlike the old site, you can browse the site directory
    Looks like they closed this.
    05-25-17 01:39 PM
    Looks like they closed this.
    Thanks Obama.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    05-25-17 01:55 PM
    Will there be autoloader? If so does that mean that being on a carrier vs factory unlocked makes no difference?
    06-01-17 03:55 PM
    Will there be autoloader?
    See first post.
    06-01-17 04:33 PM
    See first post.
    Thanks. Wasn't sure with the conversion that followed. So there really isn't any advantage to having a factory unlocked '
    k1 if you don't mind wiping the device?
    06-01-17 04:47 PM
    Thanks. Wasn't sure with the conversion that followed. So there really isn't any advantage to having a factory unlocked '
    k1 if you don't mind wiping the device?
    So far, the autoloaders seem to work on all variants.
    06-01-17 04:51 PM
    Would it be safe to say to just use the AAL version for ANY variant (which I presume is the latest version)?
    06-02-17 12:59 AM
    Would it be safe to say to just use the AAL version for ANY variant (which I presume is the latest version)?
    Yeah , I loaded the bbb1001 onto my bbb1002.
    06-02-17 02:36 AM
    There's another thread somewhere where someone flashed AAL to his BBB100-2 (I think) which had AAK before. And he said while the phone itself works, Android Pay complained about not being in a safe environment or so... when I find the thread again, I'll link it here.
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    06-02-17 02:37 AM
    Any sign of the May update autoloader? I'd prefer the June one but I appreciate that it's still early days for that to come. Fecking Vodafone are still on April!
    06-03-17 06:16 PM
    Do you think this would help with random reboot issues?
    06-03-17 06:28 PM
    Do you think this would help with random reboot issues?
    Yes

But umm, what random reboot issue? never experienced a single random reboot

jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-03-17 06:40 PM
    Yes

http://i.imgur.com/EeChF7M.gif
    Just because you haven't doesn't mean others haven't. I see their was another user from earlier this month that started a thread having random reboots. The one I have reboots going through the set up screen, and then at other random times. It's been factory reset several times, but still does the reboot during set up.
    06-03-17 06:43 PM
    Any sign of the May update autoloader? I'd prefer the June one but I appreciate that it's still early days for that to come. Fecking Vodafone are still on April!
    There never was a May one. June is still not up yet, but I'm guessing it's this week if any: Rogers in Canada said they'd release it on Monday the 5th (even though they released it on Friday the 1st), so I'm guessing that's the trigger to put the loader up in the next few days.
    06-03-17 11:21 PM
    There's another thread somewhere where someone flashed AAL to his BBB100-2 (I think) which had AAK before. And he said while the phone itself works, Android Pay complained about not being in a safe environment or so... when I find the thread again, I'll link it here.
    That was me. You got it right and that was the only snag I hit.

When I used an autoloader to load the older build again it worked fine. So it's not the process of using an autoloader that is the culprit. My theory is that the build I was using did not also have the updated June security patch paired and that's what was causing the security block with Android Pay.

This is just as a guess on my part though. I would take Thurask's word and just wait a few days or so to see what officially hits.
    06-04-17 09:50 AM
    Yes

http://i.imgur.com/EeChF7M.gif
    It didn't fix my rebooting issue. Sending back to Amazon for a refund.
    06-04-17 02:44 PM
    I would like to see an updated antenna as this one right now is awful. Sitting at 1-2 bars outdoors in the middle of 3/4g !!!
    06-04-17 04:52 PM
    Any luck finding AAL483 @thurask?
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    06-06-17 12:55 PM
    Any luck finding AAL483 @thurask?
    Nothing yet.
    06-06-17 02:48 PM
    Nothing yet.
    come on, the people are hungry
    06-06-17 03:21 PM
270 123 ...