Okay... my camera is always on manual settings and I noticed today (it was updated to Oreo last week with the NA rollout) that after taking a few pictures, a BlackBerry KEYᵒⁿᵉ along with the BB logo is imprinted on the bottom left hand side.

Now I can't replicate it by taking other pictures.

Was there a setting I accidentally turned on and as soon as you close the camera app... it defaults to the off position "not showing" ?

All comments/advice welcomed and appreciated as I would always like to have that imprint always on since I'm a proud BB owner.
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry KEYᵒⁿᵉ imprinted on photos.-img_20180819_1641209-3.jpg  
    CheckWriter likes this.
    08-19-18 07:36 PM
    Okay... my camera is always on manual settings and I noticed today (it was updated to Oreo last week with the NA rollout) that after taking a few pictures, a BlackBerry KEYᵒⁿᵉ along with the BB logo is imprinted on the bottom left hand side.

Now I can't replicate it by taking other pictures.

Was there a setting I accidentally turned on and as soon as you close the camera app... it defaults to the off position "not showing" ?

All comments/advice welcomed and appreciated as I would always like to have that imprint always on since I'm a proud BB owner.
    Should be a setting in the camera app. Should be labeled something like photo watermark in the settings. You can turn it on or off.
    08-19-18 08:13 PM
    Should be a setting in the camera app. Should be labeled something like photo watermark in the settings. You can turn it on or off.
    I looked high and low in the settings and can't find the watermark option... I'm in manual mode so if you know where is it, please let me know.

Thx
    08-19-18 08:36 PM
    This happened to another person here as well a while back. i thinks its just fluke.
    08-19-18 09:29 PM
    This happened to another person here as well a while back. i thinks its just fluke.
    Yes that happened to me once about 3 months back while still on Nougat. It happened right after a reboot and as soon I was able to take a picture I fired off 3 quick captures and each of them had the watermark. Never was able to duplicate it. Probably has something to do with a dead path that was never brought to the final version.
    08-19-18 09:41 PM
    Yes that happened to me once about 3 months back while still on Nougat. It happened right after a reboot and as soon I was able to take a picture I fired off 3 quick captures and each of them had the watermark. Never was able to duplicate it. Probably has something to do with a dead path that was never brought to the final version.
    Ahhh. Yes i recall know. An outdoor photos with a balloon i believe.
    anon(4297019) likes this.
    08-19-18 09:46 PM
    Ahhh. Yes i recall know. An outdoor photos with a balloon i believe.
    Can you find the balloon?
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry KEYᵒⁿᵉ imprinted on photos.-11526.jpg  
    08-19-18 09:47 PM
    Ok half right.....
    08-19-18 09:49 PM
    Ok half right.....
    No, you are perfectly right. There is a balloon in the tree. This is what the balloon looked like when I took a picture of the same balloon over a year ago using my Passport.
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry KEYᵒⁿᵉ imprinted on photos.-11527.jpg  
    08-19-18 10:14 PM
    This is so weird for BB to allow such a weird anomaly.

Too bad it's not incorporated into the camera app's setting so that we can at least have the option.
    Last edited by qphone; 08-20-18 at 12:35 AM.
    08-19-18 11:00 PM
    So weird the same thing happened to me as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry KEYᵒⁿᵉ imprinted on photos.-img_20180821_2115545.jpg  
    08-21-18 10:15 PM
    I have it in settings I'm on the Key2
    right under locker mode.
    FF22 and CheckWriter like this.
    08-22-18 02:40 PM
    I wish they would make it available on K1
    08-23-18 04:11 PM
    I am on Keyone, I am not a big fan of imprints I feel it just gives bragging rights . No offense intended. Keyone has no imprints till date.
    08-24-18 12:00 PM
    I take hundreds (sometimes thousands) photos per month, and I never had a single photo this bug on my KEYone (in six months) and Motion (in nine months).

It first popped up for me on the Motion since late August, same day I upgraded to Oreo. It's not very frequent, but will appear in -say- one out of a hundred pictures (just a figure, of course it's random and not linear).

To make it even more strange, the watermark shows "KEYone" on a Motion device

Photo taken today in Stuttgart.

Blackberry KEYᵒⁿᵉ imprinted on photos.-img_20181005_1616138.jpg
    FF22 likes this.
    10-05-18 05:28 PM
    Same thing happened to me just yesterday, on only one picture. I have a KeyOne and OS was updated a while ago. I could not find any options to set this on/off.
    10-12-18 09:44 AM
    No, you are perfectly right. There is a balloon in the tree. This is what the balloon looked like when I took a picture of the same balloon over a year ago using my Passport.
    Except that when you look at the Balloon behind the tree which is predominantly yellow it is completely different from the balloon in front of the tree they are two different balloons
    10-16-18 03:09 PM
    Let me take a wild guess camera settings geolocator on.
    System settings GPS off.
    GPS lost to the camera and possibly also to settings.

Default is to fix the location the default location is BlackBerry keyone.
    10-16-18 03:12 PM
    Except that when you look at the Balloon behind the tree which is predominantly yellow it is completely different from the balloon in front of the tree they are two different balloons
    Nope. Same balloon.
    10-16-18 03:17 PM
    The colour pattern is completely differentBlackberry KEYᵒⁿᵉ imprinted on photos.-img_20181016_212211_020.jpeg
    10-16-18 03:23 PM
    there is nothing such in camera settings on my keyone
    11-08-18 01:31 PM
    It's only available on the KEY2, but you can get it on any BlackBerry by backing up the KEY2 and then installing the Backup to the KEYone.. It will change the name KEY2 and put KEYone there instead which is what you want.. But be warned you won't have the option to turn it off.. I have the Watermark on all my KEYONE pictures now. I'm working on an app now to make it easier to remove.
    12-16-18 10:38 AM
    I take hundreds (sometimes thousands) photos per month, and I never had a single photo this bug on my KEYone (in six months) and Motion (in nine months).

It first popped up for me on the Motion since late August, same day I upgraded to Oreo. It's not very frequent, but will appear in -say- one out of a hundred pictures (just a figure, of course it's random and not linear).

To make it even more strange, the watermark shows "KEYone" on a Motion device

Photo taken today in Stuttgart.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181005_1616138.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	371.8 KB 
ID:	440544
    It shows up KEYone because you probably restored it from a KEYONE backup.. Is that what you did?
    12-16-18 10:40 AM
    It shows up KEYone because you probably restored it from a KEYONE backup.. Is that what you did?
    Good guess but no. I never ever restore data from one device to the other. My Motion was setup from scratch. And like I said, it never produced a single watermarked photo (out of several thousands) in none months with Android 7.1. The first watermark appeared the day I upgraded to Oreo (official OTA upgrade from 7.1).
    12-16-18 11:17 AM
    Weird.. That's very cool though man, mine does that to but it was only after I restored it from a KEY2 backup.
    12-16-18 11:27 AM
57 123