Hi fellow cb malaysian , who will get the BlackBerry K1 when it available in malaysia?
    You think brighstar will carry it? How much you willing to pay for this craftman ship?
    02-27-17 10:35 PM
    I'm getting one. Ticks all the right boxes for me (would've been better if 4G ram but I'm fine with 3). Now on PRIV and before that passport.
    02-27-17 10:47 PM
    Hi, r u waiting KEYone too? Haha! As for me below RM 1800 will consider to buy. RM 1100-1350 sure grab one LOL
    02-27-17 11:04 PM
    I also on the priv now , the K1 looks so beauty and very tempting
    02-27-17 11:27 PM
    I like passport a lot but had to give it up due to the missing app eco system (the android runtime was fine initially but is now seriously outdated). I wanted to like PRIV, it gets the job done but I still run into overheating and sluggishness at times, maybe I got a lemon. So KEYone is really a dream comes true for me (more akin to passport). p.s. I don't really play games..
    02-28-17 04:17 AM
    I like passport a lot but had to give it up due to the missing app eco system (the android runtime was fine initially but is now seriously outdated). I wanted to like PRIV, it gets the job done but I still run into overheating and sluggishness at times, maybe I got a lemon. So KEYone is really a dream comes true for me (more akin to passport). p.s. I don't really play games..
    Are you going to wait official available or buy from over sea?
    02-28-17 04:20 AM
    I'll most likely wait for the official released
    02-28-17 04:29 AM
    buyyy buyyy buy!! Anyone knows the expected availability date?

Posted via Z30
    02-28-17 07:22 AM
    It's landed safely last Sunday, seriously happy with K1 😎
    05-11-17 05:41 AM
    05-11-17 05:43 AM
    I want one also.. saw on internet that it is under sirim now.. so hopefully we won't have to wait for too long, before 30 june when whatsapp will not be supported anymore. Anyway, the real concern is the price.. lazada price it around RM3k.. way too expensive in my opinion.. still can consider if it's around RM2.5k..

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    05-22-17 03:54 AM
    Feno, where do you get it, at what price and can it be used for the telcos here???

05-22-17 03:55 AM
    I heard RM2800 end of this month media preview , mid june availability
    05-22-17 04:29 AM
    Why so expensive? They are selling at usd549 right? Exchange rate is what? 4.5? Lets say 4.5x549 =rm2470.. what am I missing here? Brightstar robbing us kah?

05-22-17 04:33 AM
    Why so expensive? They are selling at usd549 right? Exchange rate is what? 4.5? Lets say 4.5x549 =rm2470.. what am I missing here? Brightstar robbing us kah?

Inclusive gst lol
    05-22-17 04:43 AM
    Definitely getting one when available. Expecting price around 2,500 max. On my Passport now, great keyboard but whats app expiry and lack of apps pushing me towards K1. BlackBerry with PKB has been my choice of smartphone from the beginning, so K1 is the only choice for me now. Hopefully official news comes soon.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-17 06:20 AM
    Feno, where do you get it, at what price and can it be used for the telcos here???

My buddy brought back from oversea trip and it cost me USD600

I tried using celcom sim card when back to JB couple weeks ago
    05-22-17 06:37 AM

I tried using celcom sim card when back to JB couple weeks ago
    How is the overall performance? Are the screen too small? Btw, from jb too. Went to one outlet a in danga city mall, asked about KeyOne and they have no idea what I am talking about..

05-22-17 06:56 AM
    How is the overall performance? Are the screen too small? Btw, from jb too. Went to one outlet a in danga city mall, asked about KeyOne and they have no idea what I am talking about..

So far am happy and satisfy with K1 performance and hardware quality. Single charged enough for 1 day daily usage, and before go to bed with balance 30%.

I feel you when asking about K1 screen protector many still clueless and manage to improvise with other SP while awaiting eBay delivery.

Prior to K1 am using Priv and the ecosystems is no strange to me, however, K1 ecosystem been polished and no more overheating nor obvious lagging.

Personally, am more than happy with K1 and it's worth getting it.

Now iP7+ as spare phone
    05-22-17 07:07 AM
    So far am happy and satisfy with K1 performance and hardware quality. Single charged enough for 1 day daily usage, and before go to bed with balance 30%.

I feel you when asking about K1 screen protector many still clueless and manage to improvise with other SP while awaiting eBay delivery.

Prior to K1 am using Priv and the ecosystems is no strange to me, however, K1 ecosystem been polished and no more overheating nor obvious lagging.

Personally, am more than happy with K1 and it's worth getting it.

Now iP7+ as spare phone
    Not happy to switch to android but no choice since the apps are going down the drain.

Is the keyboard as good as bold/classic? Software comparing to bb10?

Considering priv also but with all the negative reviews I decided to wait..

05-22-17 07:22 AM
    Not happy to switch to android but no choice since the apps are going down the drain.

Is the keyboard as good as bold/classic? Software comparing to bb10?

Considering priv also but with all the negative reviews I decided to wait..

My history with BB started since Bold 1 & 2, any many more BB model the until last dedicated Z30.

For me each of the device has own strong and weak point, am simply accept it and happy to make them as primary device as daily beater.

There is nothing wrong of BB-andriod, as coming from BB stock OS7 until they upgrade to BB10 when RIM launched Z10, there is always learning curve and am simply embraced the changes and move on.

Am also using BB Passport , Classic and each of them has own uniqeness.

Indeed, make yourself comfortable prior changing to K1 and do more search more information before you pull the trigger.
    Last edited by feno; 05-22-17 at 08:02 AM.
    05-22-17 07:31 AM
    Using iPhone 7 plus too here in KL. Always been blackberry then android. iPhone so odd to me but love the security and battery life if it feels a little slow.

Want to go back to bb
    05-22-17 09:23 AM
    Was thinking to get one for myself but seems like oversea is getting low stock as well. How I wish there's a review unit I can try in Malaysia lol. Damn tempted with it.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-17 09:51 AM
    Hi dude, mind to share from where u ordered yours and it took how many days to deliver to your hand?

Posted via CB10
    05-22-17 10:01 AM
    Hi dude, mind to share from where u ordered yours and it took how many days to deliver to your hand?

Posted via CB10
    Greeting,

05-22-17 10:11 AM
217 123 ...