Hi

I have a Key Two and have happily had my outlook account on the Blackberry Hub (and Contacts and Calenders) for a long time. This morning I noticed the email hadn't synced since yesterday. I couldn't get it to resync. So I removed my Outlook account (it's a free Outlook Live email address) thinking I would reinstall it which has worked before.

Unfortunately I can't re-add my Outlook account to the hub. When I try it says I do not have the necessary permissions and to contact the administrator. I'm also not 100% sure what settings I should be using for the servers etc and can't find clear advice online.

Can anyone help me please? This is a total disaster as I've not only lost the ability to get my emails on my phone but lost all my phone numbers/contacts and calendar which were all connected to this Outlook account.

Please can someone help?

Thanks
    11-02-20 08:07 AM
    Hi

I have a Key Two and have happily had my outlook account on the Blackberry Hub (and Contacts and Calenders) for a long time. This morning I noticed the email hadn't synced since yesterday. I couldn't get it to resync. So I removed my Outlook account (it's a free Outlook Live email address) thinking I would reinstall it which has worked before.

Unfortunately I can't re-add my Outlook account to the hub. When I try it says I do not have the necessary permissions and to contact the administrator. I'm also not 100% sure what settings I should be using for the servers etc and can't find clear advice online.

Can anyone help me please? This is a total disaster as I've not only lost the ability to get my emails on my phone but lost all my phone numbers/contacts and calendar which were all connected to this Outlook account.

Please can someone help?

Thanks
    Have been some outage issues, have you tried adding it another email app?
    11-02-20 09:44 AM
    Have been some outage issues, have you tried adding it another email app?
    Hi - I then installed the Outlook App and was able to add the account to that and it works fine. This unfortunately isn't an ideal solution as all my contacts/calender etc were synced from Outlook to the various Blackberry Apps and have all gone.

Also, the other two accounts on the Hub account (a work Outlook/Microsoft 365 account and a GMAIL account) are both working fine
    11-02-20 10:28 AM