Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    What's the deal with BlackBerry HUB?! If this keeps up, I'm going to have no choice but to uninstall the damn thing! After the Oreo Update and the HUB app update that came right after, it now delays by like 10-15 seconds after I select an email from the HUB list?? This has always been my "fast" method of searching and accessing emails, and now it's unbearable. Is there a setting somewhere I can change to make this horridness go away!? The worst part is I'll hit the email a few times bc it just won't open, then I go to do something else and it just opens over what I'm doing seconds later.

BlackBerry, what's happened!?
    09-17-18 10:27 PM
    it shouldn't be that way. May have to clear data for the hub and set things up again. it's kind of a pain but that should,t be like that and if it's only mail, maybe just remove the accounts and re-add them first to see if that fixed things.
    09-17-18 11:24 PM
    What's the deal with BlackBerry HUB?! If this keeps up, I'm going to have no choice but to uninstall the damn thing! After the Oreo Update and the HUB app update that came right after, it now delays by like 10-15 seconds after I select an email from the HUB list?? This has always been my "fast" method of searching and accessing emails, and now it's unbearable. Is there a setting somewhere I can change to make this horridness go away!? The worst part is I'll hit the email a few times bc it just won't open, then I go to do something else and it just opens over what I'm doing seconds later.

BlackBerry, what's happened!?
    I guess that's too many background process running, causing delay on any action you do
    09-17-18 11:58 PM
    I have the KEYone and the updates and no delay on any Hub email account. Have you tried the 32 second reboot?
    09-18-18 02:07 AM
    Yes, definitely tried all 3 types of reboots, including the 32 second various times due to another issue I started a thread on with Auto Android and the new Oreo floating Phone Badge. I have my phone setup and tweaked to an extreme level, as I actually have gone through just about every app individually to control processes and permissions for the most efficient functionality of the phone (HUB services and related apps have full access to everything with the most performance based optimization). In the end, what I usually get from BlackBerry is to reinstall, clear cache or worse, complete reset. if I need to do a complete reset, I prefer to just wait till I go for the Key2 in 2 months and do it then. other than some app bugs and an extremely sluggish/lagging Auto Android, I Love the Oreo OS on the KeyOne.

I'm going to move with removing all accounts with a disable/enable to see what happens.
    Last edited by willyq711; 09-18-18 at 10:05 PM.
    09-18-18 06:56 AM
    I have the same problem, but it is worse when the phone has not been active for a while and presumably goes into some kind of hibernation state.
    09-18-18 06:25 PM
    I have the same problem, but it is worse when the phone has not been active for a while and presumably goes into some kind of hibernation state.
    I used to see that with my PRIV, but not the KeyOne. However, I do restart my K1 every single morning. I also clear all background apps when connect to Auto Android else all sorts of weird things start to go wrong.
    09-18-18 10:08 PM
    I removed all my HUB accounts (emails) and then did a 32 second reset. I re-added the email Accts back in and that definitely helped. However, with the recent HUB update (and a Beta I just received 2 days ago), it's almost back to as smooth as before, albeit, just a tad slower.
    Last edited by willyq711; 09-27-18 at 11:59 AM.
    09-23-18 08:04 AM
    If you're using Yahoo email and also have the Yahoo email app, go in the app's settings and hit "Clear cache". I was having trouble with it not deleting emails from the Hub after doing the swipe, and then the same thing even within Yahoo Email app after swiping them. Clearing the cache in the Yahoo email app fixed that right away. Maybe it will help with the issues yours is having.
    09-25-18 12:30 AM