Tears literally came to my eyes when I had to retire my Q10 because of lack of support from Blackberry. How can you do better than a Q 10? ....... I got some bogus Android phone for a year until the Prive came out and I thought we're back in business again. As most Priv owners realize in hindsight it turned out to be an experiment in Terror (embarrassing effort) I bought a Google pixel. Nice phone but as Blackberry is fond of saying some people like tools and some people like toys. Too much like a toy. The key one came out and I literally jumped for joy. I've had my key one for about a month now, and it's time someone was honest. This phone is a P.O.S........ the bottom line is it doesn't do anything it says it's supposed to do well. We didn't get what we paid for I don't think it should have been released. BlackBerry shame on you.
    08-08-17 08:32 AM
    What doesnt it do?
    john_v likes this.
    08-08-17 08:33 AM
    I've had my key one for about a month now, and it's time someone was honest. This phone is a P.O.S........ the bottom line is it doesn't do anything it says it's supposed to do well. We didn't get what we paid for I don't think it should have been released. BlackBerry shame on you.
    "honest" is a relative term. What you've stated is your opinion, not fact.

2+2=4 is a fact.

"The KEYone doesn't do anything it's supposed to do well" is opinion. Your opinion.

Maybe an opinion shared by a few others, but there are way more who feel the exact opposite, myself included (and yes I have one and have used it as a daily driver for two months now).

Going to close this because it's only going to lead to more bickering and arguing.
    modifier likes this.
    08-08-17 08:52 AM