I'm so frustrated about Blackberry customer service, I have got more than 10 Blackberry and have been satisfied about the devices. But I got to say something not so nice to Blackberry this time.

So I got this Blackberry KeyONE last Jun from a HK mobiler service provider. It worked all fine but suddenly its screen fell off about two weeks ago. The service provider told me to call Blackberry and Blackberry told me to visit service provider. Finally when I called the Blackberry hotline posted in Crackberry again they promised I should get a reply within 24 hours. While it all seems so good, I haven't received any words after more than a week.

This is obviously a QC issue and it has been posted all over the world that Blackberry would replace the phone if this happens. It's just so obvious that Blackberry doesn't care about this business any more. Seems TCL is not doing anything either.
    It's time to say goodbye, finally...
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    01-19-18 10:09 AM
    BBMo is the maker and supporter of the KEYone, BlackBerry isn't really responsible.

Hong Kong's number is 800906288. Call that and let us know how it goes.

In most western markets the screen lift has been handled by BBMo directly, with good results in most cases.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-19-18 10:27 AM
    I'm so frustrated about Blackberry customer service, I have got more than 10 Blackberry and have been satisfied about the devices. But I got to say something not so nice to Blackberry this time.

So I got this Blackberry KeyONE last Jun from a HK mobiler service provider. It worked all fine but suddenly its screen fell off about two weeks ago. The service provider told me to call Blackberry and Blackberry told me to visit service provider. Finally when I called the Blackberry hotline posted in Crackberry again they promised I should get a reply within 24 hours. While it all seems so good, I haven't received any words after more than a week.

This is obviously a QC issue and it has been posted all over the world that Blackberry would replace the phone if this happens. It's just so obvious that Blackberry doesn't care about this business any more. Seems TCL is not doing anything either.
    It's time to say goodbye, finally...
    That's pretty strange because, even now, I can't get them to leave me alone. I reported a software issue and they keep bugging me to send in my phone for hardware repair. I keep telling them no because it's not a hardware issue, but they won't take that for an answer. :|
    01-19-18 10:34 AM
    I noticed that "dead" functionality right after my Passport purchase just after launch when they posted a $100 off coupon via BlackBerry site.
    01-19-18 01:36 PM
    I noticed that "dead" functionality right after my Passport purchase just after launch when they posted a $100 off coupon via BlackBerry site.
    What do two complete different legal entities have to do with each other. If some other guy within 50 miles of you with the same name commits a crime, am I able to reasonably hold you responsible?
    01-19-18 02:04 PM
    Blackberry Customer Service habits seem to have carried over beyond their Hardware exit as per reading here only since once I had bad experience I have never contacted them again
    01-19-18 04:32 PM
    That's pretty strange because, even now, I can't get them to leave me alone. I reported a software issue and they keep bugging me to send in my phone for hardware repair. I keep telling them no because it's not a hardware issue, but they won't take that for an answer. :|
    Maybe they just don't care about Asia business. Even though they never cared, it seems to me they care even less now.
    01-19-18 07:09 PM
    With what we pay for devices now a days you would think they would have a better repair or exchange program. I am a firm believer in a lemon law for electronics.
    01-20-18 06:43 AM
    Maybe they just don't care about Asia business. Even though they never cared, it seems to me they care even less now.
    They don't care about 'support' ANYWHERE, basically.
    Once they have extracted the money from your wallet, you are HISTORY to them....
    Support?? NON EXISTANT
    Warranty?? FORGET IT..
    Their 'support/warranty' is basically, 'buy the 'newest' of our phones, thank you!!
    Blackberry service was poor. but BBMo/TCL have taken it to a whole new level!!
    anon(10218918) likes this.
    01-21-18 04:59 AM
    TCL is an Asian company, but their business model has nose dived there.

I really wonder WHY, how do Asian's view TCL Communication or Alcatel (which brand do they use in Asia)? Is durablity or support a factor in their declining business there. Or is there another reason that TCL is failing at?

As for BBMo, most the reports about service are pretty good. Did you call the BBMo number? What was the result?
    01-22-18 08:46 AM