Hello All,

Is there anyway to get a similar reminder of the BB10 calendar app on my K1?

I use my calendar a lot for reminders and such and usually set 3-4 reminders for events - but I still sometimes forget and remember how on my BBPSE the reminder would take over the whole screen and would force you to either clear or snooze the event- as I recall it wouldn't let you do anything else until you dealt with the reminder

It was handy as even if I missed an alert or such as soon as I swiped open the phone I was faced with the reminder

Thanks in advance
    07-26-19 08:43 AM
    You may not want to have a separate reminder app, but there are some good ones with full screen reminders.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droid.reminder

There are even ones with a calendar integration, but I wasn't able to find one that fit both of your criterias. Still, one could exist.
    07-26-19 12:59 PM
    You may not want to have a separate reminder app, but there are some good ones with full screen reminders.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droid.reminder

There are even ones with a calendar integration, but I wasn't able to find one that fit both of your criterias. Still, one could exist.
    07-26-19 12:59 PM
    thanks for the link will investigate
    Regards David
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    07-26-19 03:15 PM
    thanks for the link will investigate
    Regards David
    Feed back if it work you please as my wife is looking for something similar tks
    07-26-19 03:56 PM
    Feed back if it work you please as my wife is looking for something similar tks
    Hello Steve,

I downloaded and paid for the premium version no ads $1.22 so far in my little testing
    it works well and simple UI.

So let me try and explain...

When a reminder is due it vibrates/rings as per the settings and it has a little drop down menu that states "tap to open" which if you do will give u the pic enclosed.

Now if you do not hit that drop down whilst the notification is going on it will stop and you will see it as a bell in the notification bar (the one that you swipe down from the top to see) , what is good though and wins big marks from me is that the desktop icon for this app will show the classic "red BlackBerry star" indicating a message or in this app's case a reminder is pending.

It's not exactly what I was looking for as I would prefer the full screeN notification as opposed to seeing only after hitting the tap to open ..... I hope I have made sense ?

Pic Enclosed is what it looks like during a reminder notification

Regards David
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Calender notifcation-718975.jpg  
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    07-26-19 04:24 PM
    Pic of app when you hit the "tap to open"
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Calender notifcation-718974.jpg  
    07-26-19 04:29 PM
    Tks David, my wife said that she will give it a try.
    07-27-19 01:26 PM