Hi Guys, been using BlackBerry calendar for ages have both the key1 and Z30 sync. However when I put in my appointments they appear to be going in and then when I check they have disappeared. Key1 keeps asking to make the email which I normally use for my events to make it the default email. I've updated BlackBerry hub services, reset the phone...nothing is working. Need the community's help on this one!
    06-18-20 09:07 AM
    Have you made the email account the default?

Check in setting to make sure the calendar sync for that account is toggled on?
    06-18-20 10:31 AM
    Hi Guys, been using BlackBerry calendar for ages have both the key1 and Z30 sync. However when I put in my appointments they appear to be going in and then when I check they have disappeared. Key1 keeps asking to make the email which I normally use for my events to make it the default email. I've updated BlackBerry hub services, reset the phone...nothing is working. Need the community's help on this one!
    Go your calendar app, settings, accounts and make sure you have the same accounts selected on both devices.
    06-18-20 12:26 PM
    Hi, I have the default settings correct. The appointments are not disappearing anymore but the past appointments have. I schedule appointments daily and refer to them when doing my analysis of my biz.
    06-18-20 07:01 PM
    Hi Guys, could this be a memory issue?
    06-18-20 07:02 PM
    @Ben xfg explained it quite well, and I confirm it's my setup too, and it works:

For calendar use the same guide (as for gmail contacts) but instead of selecting CardDav, use CalDav.

Also substitute the server address with this;

https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/...ail.com/events
    Laura Knotek and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    06-18-20 10:54 PM