My oldest had a Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon) and he always complained about how laggy / slow it was and how the updates always made it worse. The oldest boy is 23 and is much more versed in Android then I am, I've never used one.
    Is this something to be concerned about, or am I just overthinking possible issues?
    05-16-17 06:29 PM
    My oldest had a Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon) and he always complained about how laggy / slow it was and how the updates always made it worse. The oldest boy is 23 and is much more versed in Android then I am, I've never used one.
    Is this something to be concerned about, or am I just overthinking possible issues?
    No, KEYone is fine. Samsung devices and especially the one you mentioned have been known to lag.
    BlackBerry and Google Pixel for that matter are close to stock Android and don't have all the bloatware that some Android devices like Samsung has .
    Saying that, the latest releases of Android (Marshmallow and Nougat) have for the most part dealt with those lag so called issues.
    KEYone runs perfectly as does the DTEK 50/60's
    05-16-17 06:37 PM
    As long as you use it properly, you shouldn't have problems. Also, the BlackBerry updates tend to get things better, not worse. Just don't install dozens of apps that you don't really need and keep closing the apps after you finish using them (instead of just opening another and another) and you'll be fine. Oh, and DON'T install any apps that claim to make your device faster, cleaner or anything - these do the opposite.
    05-16-17 06:38 PM
    Thank you
    05-16-17 08:27 PM