Been a BB user for years, several units. Never really trusting android or Apple, I steered clear of the other OSs, with legitimate concerns. Purchased my first Android device.

Q: Since there is no dedicated software for BB Android (Like BB LINK-Trash to date), how do you sync with MS Outlook for work/business guys and gals. considering a KeyOne? Still love my BB Classic but showing outdatedness. No more updates, ie...

Thanks,
    08-05-17 10:41 AM
    Been a BB user for years, several units. Never really trusting android or Apple, I steered clear of the other OSs, with legitimate concerns. Purchased my first Android device.

Q: Since there is no dedicated software for BB Android (Like BB LINK-Trash to date), how do you sync with MS Outlook for work/business guys and gals. considering a KeyOne? Still love my BB Classic but showing outdatedness. No more updates, ie...

Thanks,
    If you are referring to syncing with your local Outlook, check out http://www.akruto.com
    08-05-17 10:48 AM
    Since there is no dedicated software for BB Android (Like BB LINK-Trash to date), how do you sync with MS Outlook for work/business guys and gals. considering a KeyOne?
    Most will sync their business email accounts directly to the device, no software required.

What email services does your company use?
    08-05-17 11:31 AM