Dear crackberrians... I have owned the OG Silver for a little over 4 months, no complaints in general, device performs as expected with the specs built in... I ordered a black one at Blueshop and due to busy days I haven't even opened it yet (since it arrived on Tuesday)... I wonder to the ones that got both what's your take when comparing these two devices... I am expecting a better performance when multi tasking and less app redraw... can anyone expand on this? What about quality build (screen, keyboard, general)? Thanks for the insights!
    10-06-17 03:11 PM
    Dear crackberrians... I have owned the OG Silver for a little over 4 months, no complaints in general, device performs as expected with the specs built in... I ordered a black one at Blueshop and due to busy days I haven't even opened it yet (since it arrived on Tuesday)... I wonder to the ones that got both what's your take when comparing these two devices... I am expecting a better performance when multi tasking and less app redraw... can anyone expand on this? What about quality build (screen, keyboard, general)? Thanks for the insights!
    It's as advertised. Everything is the same except colour, internal storage, and ram. I have noticed an improvement with ram as there is next to no app redraw from my experience. I never really leave too many apps open at once, but on my OG it would often refresh even with 1 or 2 apps running. Overall it's a small upgrade to an already fantastic device. My main reason why I updated is because I wanted quicker security patches on an unlocked unit. My previous KEYone was a carrier variant.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-06-17 05:20 PM
    I made the jump mostly because of the color but I was thinking about it for a while. my average memory on the silver was high and I could notice small problems with performance. with the black, it just looks stunning. I love the blackout. it's far to early to tell for me but my avg memory is 2.9gb right now.
    10-06-17 08:17 PM
    any improvement on call quality?
    10-06-17 09:13 PM
    thanks for the replies everyone...
    10-06-17 10:31 PM
    that's a good question... let's see if someone has a comment about this
    10-06-17 10:32 PM
    Well I haven't had any issues with call quality so far...
    10-06-17 11:41 PM
    So far I don't notice any performance difference.
    10-07-17 01:53 AM
    I'm thinking I may see some just because I was on BBB100-2 and now -1 which is ideal for att
    10-07-17 02:50 AM
    Well I haven't had any issues with call quality so far...
    Where did you buy yours? On our local gray market?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-17 02:51 AM
    Where did you buy yours? On our local gray market?

Posted via CB10
    Blueshop.ca! I'm in Canada so it came quite fast, only two days to ship.
    10-07-17 02:10 PM