Aside from higher specs, for all of you that had the silver ver. before moving to the black, did you notice a higher build quality overall?

I have a feeling that given the black was made later after some quality issues were addressed it is probably built to a higher quality standards.

I like the look of the silver but don't like the build quality as I have had numerous issues (some are more significant than others but still, I paid $600.00!) and the only reason I would consider switching is because these issues were supposedly addressed with the black ver.

Please share your opinions.
    11-05-17 10:40 PM
    If you look up Android Nation or the mobile guy on YouTube he does a comparison between the both and he said that the Black Version don't run any faster, and he says they're pretty well identical in performance.
    11-05-17 10:44 PM
    If you look up Android Nation or the mobile guy on YouTube he does a comparison between the both and he said that the Black Version don't run any faster, and he says they're pretty well identical in performance.
    I am not worried about the performance aspect at all. My silver runs pretty well. I am only concerned about the physical build quality of the device.
    11-05-17 10:55 PM
    Well I own 2 silvers and they are a beast! They are built very well. I don't have a black so I can't answer that but I'm sure it's built the same and is just as solid as the silver.
    11-05-17 11:00 PM
    Well all those screens that would pop out seem to have only occurred in the original run silver devices. Haven't read about any black edition screens coming off so far.
    11-05-17 11:01 PM
    I have both. The black one I imported from India for the dual sim functionality and was worried about the build quality because I wasn't sure where it was manufactured (it was China).

Build quality is excellent and equally comparable to my silver KEYone. I would say the build is even better as the keyboard feels tighter and the spacebar doesn't have that tiny bit of wiggle/play of the silver.
    11-05-17 11:13 PM
    I have the Black Edition, and it's great. I only ever held a Silver at a Best Buy once and I remember the keys were not as clicky.

Doesn't mean all silver ones have that problem. It very well could be the Apple guys sabotaging devices again.
    11-05-17 11:35 PM
    the keyboard feels tighter and the spacebar doesn't have that tiny bit of wiggle/play of the silver.
    I have that exact issue on my 06/23 made silver K1. Just last week the spacebar started becoming more loose/wiggly. I'm afraid that it will get worse and fall off so I contacted the eBay seller to send it in for repair. I then plan on selling it asap for a black edition. Oh and also the W, E, R, T keys make a squeaky sound when pressed. Lack of oil maybe?
    11-06-17 01:17 AM