09-22-17 12:10 PM
35 12
tools
    Who's patently waiting for that black KEYone in Canada? I was tempted to purchase the OG unlocked from amazon, but I'm sticking with my Bell locked variant until the "vaderberry" is released here in Canada.

**Side Note** I actually think I prefer the flashier black/silver device, but I definitely think the 4th GB of ram is needed from my experience. Fire off your thoughts!
    09-18-17 12:39 PM
    as much as I appreciate the keyone , I don't think I will be selling mine to get the 4gb, it runs quite decent on 3gb

maybe just wait for keytwo now.
    09-18-17 01:49 PM
    definitely waiting patiently for the keyone noir!
    09-18-17 04:38 PM
    I've got the silver KEYone and am stoked to get the Black edition! Although it's not the spec bump or the colour that I care about... it's all about that dual SIM support available only on the India KEYone distributed by Optiemus!

I ordered one through amazon.in and its currently sitting at a hotel in New Dehli waiting for a super cool fellow CrackBerrian to pick up along with one for himself, to bring back to Canada!
    09-18-17 04:51 PM
    I've got the silver KEYone and am stoked to get the Black edition! Although it's not the spec bump or the colour that I care about... it's all about that dual SIM support available only on the India KEYone distributed by Optiemus!

I ordered one through amazon.in and its currently sitting at a hotel in New Dehli waiting for a super cool fellow CrackBerrian to pick up along with one for himself, to bring back to Canada!
    Nice! Honestly this device has specifically opened my eyes to the whole specs thing. I've been more than satisfied with how the Snapdragon 625 has performed. Keep in mind that this processor is part of the reason that we are experiencing great battery life. I think the biggest improvement that needs to be made is a 4th GB of ram (the black devices addresses that), and hopefully an AMOLED display next year for the KEYtwo. This LCD displays gets by for this device's price point, but I would like to see improvement there assuming there is a KEYtwo next year.
    09-18-17 07:41 PM

I was thinking of ordering from India also. But a dual Sim isn't a huge priority for me. Good idea though, and innovative shipping.
    09-18-17 08:20 PM
    I'm so happy I waited out when the silver came out, gave me more usage with my dtek60. but I will pick the black version for sure
    09-18-17 08:54 PM
    I use a blue IMAK case on my silver KEYone but I just purchased a black IMAK case yesterday. Safe to say I'll be acquiring a black KEYone sooner or later.
    09-18-17 09:12 PM
    I'm not sure they the original ones sell for, if I could get a good price n leave mine in a heartbeat for an all black one. all black cars are my jam. all black blackberry would be perfect
    09-18-17 09:59 PM
    waiting patiently

although importing one from India for dual sim is attractive.

does anyone know if the keyone black sold in Singapore are dual sim?
    09-19-17 02:44 AM
    waiting patiently

I believe the only retail channel that currently sells the dual sim KEYone is amazon.in. So if Amazon India ships to Singapore, than that might be your option. I don't think any outlets selling a black KEYone in Singapore will be selling the dual SIM variant (BBB100-7).
    09-19-17 09:31 AM
    waiting patiently

North American carriers will not like you, lol! Well they won't even be aware that you're rocking a dual sim KEYone.
    09-19-17 11:15 AM
    In my case, both of my SIMs are with Rogers so they'll still be getting my money regardless! At least as it relates to monthly plan revenues and not from a device subsidy standpoint. The last phone that I bought from a carrier was the Q10 in 2013. Since then, I've only bought my phones unlocked... haven't looked back since!
    09-19-17 12:00 PM
    will the black edition only be available for unlocked only or also with carriers?
    09-19-17 12:06 PM
    The black edition will be available to buy after ppl are done buying iPhone 8 & X Samsung etc etc....

Posted via CB10
    09-19-17 12:30 PM
    will the black edition only be available for unlocked only or also with carriers?
    Unknown at this time. Most likely unlocked. Carriers will decide whether or not to carry it based on og KEYone sales figures.
    09-19-17 01:38 PM
    100% for the black upgraded version!!!! I will only buy if locked to Rogers!!!! Too many issues with unlocked version connecting to network for WIFI calling, VOLTE, and Hd calling!!!!
    09-19-17 02:11 PM
    100% for the black upgraded version!!!! I will only buy if locked to Rogers!!!! Too many issues with unlocked version connecting to network for WIFI calling, VOLTE, and Hd calling!!!!
    Really? you buy locked versions?? Wow.
    09-19-17 02:20 PM
    thinking of doing a pseudo Group buy for dual sim k1 from India. maybe get my contact in India to buy and send over a bunch. pay him something for his troubles.
    09-19-17 02:22 PM
    yes can always get it network unlocked later but NOT having the serial and IMEI listed under Rogers Data base of supported devices makes everything wonky! Unlocked KeyOnes shows up as unsupported device so no WIFI calling, VOLTE or hd calling! Too much hassle to get the info on their networks!

I would have imported an India version ages ago!!! Same issue, because it's unlocked off a different network it's not technically listed as part of Rogers Data base of devices! I've spoken to tech support about this and it's just too much hassle to get the device listed on their network!
    09-19-17 03:53 PM
    yes can always get it network unlocked later but NOT having the serial and IMEI listed under Rogers Data base of supported devices makes everything wonky! Unlocked KeyOnes shows up as unsupported device so no WIFI calling, VOLTE or hd calling! Too much hassle to get the info on their networks!

I would have imported an India version ages ago!!! Same issue, because it's unlocked off a different network it's not technically listed as part of Rogers Data base of devices! I've spoken to tech support about this and it's just too much hassle to get the device listed on their network!
    Hi, thanks for the info.

So you are telling me even if we buy the phone direct from BlackBerry the info won't be on Rogers site? My priv was purchased direct from BlackBerry and it seems to work fine on the Rogers network.
    09-19-17 05:38 PM
    Hi, thanks for the info.

So you are telling me even if we buy the phone direct from BlackBerry the info won't be on Rogers site? My priv was purchased direct from BlackBerry and it seems to work fine on the Rogers network.
    It will work but it will only show up as a generic device so again no WIFI calling,VOLTE or hd calling! None of these are supported on unlocked Priv's just so ya know!
    09-19-17 06:11 PM
    Hi, thanks for the info.

The IMEI and serial MUST be listed in their internal device data base! Even if settings on your device are correct, it may only show up as a generic device on the network! I think it has to do with a combination of internal software and also having the device registered properly on their internal data base of devices!!!!
    09-19-17 06:14 PM
    Thanks!
    09-19-17 07:44 PM
    Has there been any indication when its coming out in N.America?
    09-20-17 05:46 PM
35 12