My mam is getting me the black edition keyone for Christmas. I'm currently rocking the silver edition, which after Christmas I'll give to my mam to sell. She'll probably get near enough 400 quid, if not 350, for my current silver keyone. So realistically she's only spending 150 - 200 on the black edition for me as she's getting money back from my current keyone. I can't wait for Christmas to come! One question though - are the dimensions of the black edition exactly the same as the silver edition? I have the blackberry duel shell case and I'm hoping the black edition that I get will fit in the same case? If not I can always order a new case, but I'm almost sure it'll fit (I just had to ask in case!) . I can't wait for the black edition. I love black! + the extra ram and storage will be beneficial! Also what I'll do is ask my mam to insure my black edition and I'll cancel the insurance on my current keyone that I'm giving her to sell. Come on Christmas! - I'm counting down the days!
    09-08-17 11:50 PM
    As far as the available information goes, the Black Edition is the exact same except for the anodized metal and improved internals.

Your accessories should be good!
    09-08-17 11:59 PM
    As far as the available information goes, the Black Edition is the exact same except for the anodized metal and improved internals.

Your accessories should be good!
    Cool! The duel shell case I'm using now cost me 25 quid on amazon so I'll be overjoyed if the black edition fits in it!
    09-09-17 12:01 AM