When I enter person A's email address in the Hub, the Hub suggests other emails that I am likely to want to use as a cc or co-recipient; let's call this person B, typically someone I have sent a co-email to in the past w person A.

It seems to do this, even when that email address is not a contact.

Great idea, but gets really messy if you've previously typed person B's email incorrectly, as happened with me.

So, it suggested person B's incorrect email and not the email entered into my Contacts and the wrong person who owns that email address got my email. Very embarrassing.

Is there a way to tech the device to unremember/delete any specific email spellings/names from the suggestion list?

How do I recent this from occurring w this contact or others?
    08-29-17 05:49 PM
    Hmmm. For bb10, there is a recent contact management setting in the hub settings, where you can clear these. I've just looked around hub for android on my tab4 and can't seem to find the same setting. Not sure if your KeyOne hub is different. I will keep looking, but did you explore all possible hub and contact settings, or maybe even email account settings, for something that seems to be related to "recent contact management"? I would agree this would be annoying if it is not in there somewhere.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    08-29-17 06:41 PM
    When I enter person A's email address in the Hub, the Hub suggests other emails that I am likely to want to use as a cc or co-recipient; let's call this person B, typically someone I have sent a co-email to in the past w person A.

It seems to do this, even when that email address is not a contact.

Great idea, but gets really messy if you've previously typed person B's email incorrectly, as happened with me.

So, it suggested person B's incorrect email and not the email entered into my Contacts and the wrong person who owns that email address got my email. Very embarrassing.

Is there a way to tech the device to unremember/delete any specific email spellings/names from the suggestion list?

How do I recent this from occurring w this contact or others?
    When I go into the settings in my BlackBerry Contacts app on my tab4 (android), the recent contacts management setting is there. It does not seem to be the same as on BB10 (looks like maybe you can only remove addresses individually as opposed to clearing all of them in one shot) but there is some functionality in there all the same. Not sure if that will help you.
    08-29-17 07:35 PM