Do you have some link? Because AFAIK, there never was any incident where attackers got usable data from LastPass.
    Here you go. A quick search of "LastPass breached" yields plenty of results.

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2015/06/...rns-of-breach/
    06-02-17 06:26 PM
    Here you go. A quick search of "LastPass breached" yields plenty of results.

https://krebsonsecurity.com/2015/06/...rns-of-breach/
    That's from 2 years ago. And even then, the attackers didn't get any usable passwords. Also, LastPass is one of the very few companies actively informing everyone about even the slightest security issue. That - to me - is a big reason to trust them with my passwords.
    06-02-17 06:31 PM
    That's from 2 years ago. And even then, the attackers didn't get any usable passwords. Also, LastPass is one of the very few companies actively informing everyone about even the slightest security issue. That - to me - is a big reason to trust them with my passwords.
    A breach is a breach. You said usable data, which yes they did get. They got some email addresses, names, and were even able to get the passwords of some users.
    06-02-17 07:38 PM
    I think lastpass is free for use across multiple platforms at the moment. BB Password Keeper has no cloud syncing support or anything--just integration with BB Keyboard and local device back up (which you can then upload to the cloud if you choose to, but it's a hassle)

Also, after 10 failed attempts to get in, BB Password Keeper wipes ALL your info as a security measure. So it's a good idea to back up often!
    Backup with a password and store the backup on Google Drive using a random file name and extension. I have been using BlackBerry Password Keeper for years.
    06-02-17 07:40 PM
    A breach is a breach. You said usable data, which yes they did get. They got some email addresses, names, and were even able to get the passwords of some users.
    I said usable passwords. Which they didn't get. They got user's password reminders, though. And if that was enough to find out the master password in a few cases, that's more a problem of those users having weak passwords or too specific reminders instead of LastPass itself.
    06-02-17 07:48 PM
    I moved my passwords from mSecure to 1Password (when on iPhone) and then now to Password Keeper on KEYᵒⁿᵉ.

I guess any manager would be fine where I don't have to pay. If I ever have to use them on desktop, they're saved in Chrome. I'm not worried because I don't save bank details
    06-02-17 07:55 PM
    I said usable passwords. Which they didn't get. They got user's password reminders, though. And if that was enough to find out the master password in a few cases, that's more a problem of those users having weak passwords or too specific reminders instead of LastPass itself.
    You might want to re-read what you wrote, as you said:

"Do you have some link? Because AFAIK, there never was any incident where attackers got usable data from LastPass."

Regardless if the user had a weak password. LastPass's systems were breached and compromised for however many number of users. If no breach, then none of those password reminders tied to users or user data would have been accessible in the first place.
    06-02-17 09:42 PM
    On BB10. The Android version is local export only.
    Wait, so how do you get your passwords from BB10 password keeper to Android password keeper?
    06-02-17 10:40 PM
    Wait, so how do you get your passwords from BB10 password keeper to Android password keeper?
    Export the file locally on your BB10 device (throw it on SD card if you have one). Then just move file to android device (email, drag and drop from PC, or popping in SD card), then import file into password keeper on android device.
    shadeofdawn likes this.
    06-02-17 11:05 PM
    I use Lastpass. I'd actually like to try PK but the lack of a CSV import function is a showstopper, no way I am going to manually input everything.
    06-03-17 02:18 AM
    Anyone using OneLogin? If so, your info may have been compromised as they too suffered a breach just the other day!

https://www.onelogin.com/blog/may-31...urity-incident

These companies aren't inspiring much confidence with their breaches.
    06-04-17 09:13 AM
    Anyone using OneLogin? If so, your info may have been compromised as they too suffered a breach just the other day!

https://www.onelogin.com/blog/may-31...urity-incident

These companies aren't inspiring much confidence with their breaches.
    Alas, I fear that these highly centralized password companies will be huge targets for hacking and it will just be a matter of time before they are hacked.
    06-04-17 12:03 PM
37 12