Amazon is replacing my K1 due to vertical line on screen. I want to move over everything just as it is - apps, icons, data, settings, etc. What are recommended steps and apps to best accomplish thin?

Appreciate any help.
    06-15-17 09:59 PM
    Amazon is replacing my K1 due to vertical line on screen. I want to move over everything just as it is - apps, icons, data, settings, etc. What are recommended steps and apps to best accomplish thin?

Appreciate any help.
    If you establish the same Google ID, it should restore saved items to the new device. I don't know about the KeyOne enough but when I recently got my ShopBB Priv back, when I was setting it up again, it knew I had another Priv and while I don't recall what/how/prompts, it asked if I wanted to use NFC to restore data to the Priv from the other Priv. I had to place them back to back and it worked.

Good luck with the new Priv.
    06-16-17 01:03 AM
    If you establish the same Google ID, it should restore saved items to the new device. I don't know about the KeyOne enough but when I recently got my ShopBB Priv back, when I was setting it up again, it knew I had another Priv and while I don't recall what/how/prompts, it asked if I wanted to use NFC to restore data to the Priv from the other Priv. I had to place them back to back and it worked.

Good luck with the new Priv.
    Did that include apps and settings?
    06-16-17 03:59 AM
    I have to be honest. I don't know what is fully backed up and potentially restored. Apps were restored but I'm not sure about app settings. But if you acquired apps from the playstore, you can reacquire them again if the same ID is used.
    06-16-17 12:37 PM
    Google will remember which apps you had installed but you'll have to reinstall them all from the play store.
    06-16-17 01:00 PM