My KEYone is only about a week old and since the update from last Wednesday, on Thursday all day my phone has been having issues with the network (Rogers). I had another thread about it.
    My SIM works perfectly fine in my old phone the Passport.

Anyways since the phone is still only about a week old. I might be getting a new KEYone. What is the best way to transfer all the files? Will it transfer all the settings, contacts, apps? Just like using the BB Link? What is the best and easiest way?

Do I need to use Google "could backup"?
    08-25-17 09:12 AM
    Built in backup feature using Google (Drive).
    08-25-17 09:27 AM
    Was looking for this exact thread. Screen just started to lift, so it's time for a new keyone. What does the backup feature backup, and more importantly, what does it not?
    08-25-17 10:13 AM
    Too be honest.... I'd do some manual backups too.

Any Apps that have their own backup or export feature - Like Password Keep I do those and save the info to the SD Card or a Cloud service.

Photos should be going to the SD Card along with backup to Google Drive (free unlimited) and you can confirm by longing in via the browser.

All emails, contacts and calendar dates should be one a "synced" account.... if you have any old POP account, get rid of them or backup them up someway (there are apps).
    08-25-17 11:54 AM
    My KEYone is only about a week old and since the update from last Wednesday, on Thursday all day my phone has been having issues with the network (Rogers). I had another thread about it.
    My SIM works perfectly fine in my old phone the Passport.

Anyways since the phone is still only about a week old. I might be getting a new KEYone. What is the best way to transfer all the files? Will it transfer all the settings, contacts, apps? Just like using the BB Link? What is the best and easiest way?

Do I need to use Google "could backup"?
    Go into account settings and make your info is sync'd.....the minute you re-setup your Gmail account calendar,contacts will follow! However you have to resup your apps which will all show up in the apps library!
    08-25-17 12:21 PM
    Nfc maybe?

Posted with my  BlackBerry Passport SE™
    08-25-17 12:25 PM
    what about the preinstalled Content transfer app? Does it need to have the old and new phone at the same moment or you can use it on the old one in advance?
    Last edited by Zigac; 08-26-17 at 07:35 AM.
    08-25-17 04:36 PM