Jus Got my UK keyone today but couldn't find the UK to US plug adapter I thought I had. Till then , What's the best way to charge the keyone if not using included UK wall charger Adapter. Just use the included cord and any USB type charger like from passport or priv? Or maybe plug it into laptop. Just looking for the best way to charge and not mess up the battery. Thanks in adavance.
    05-27-17 01:04 AM
    USB-type charger from Priv/Passport should work.
    Charging via laptop's ok but takes longer time to fully recharge your phone.
    05-27-17 01:15 AM
    For best 3rd party charger results, you can pick up a QC 3.0 charging block. Anker or Aukey are my go-to's -- I have desk, wall and auto versions. Here are simple 1 port versions:

https://www.amazon.com/Charge-Anker-...UvbUpU12891636
    https://www.amazon.com/Charge-AUKEY-...UvbUpU12891636

Your KEYone will charge at the quick QC 3.0 rates. They're also backward compatible with other devices and only feed them the maximum juice they can handle.
    FF22 and The Chosen like this.
    05-27-17 07:09 AM
    Your laptop will give you a slower charge than a standard 2 Amp charger cube like the ones used with iPhones and iPads.
    05-27-17 09:50 AM
    Jus Got my UK keyone today but couldn't find the UK to US plug adapter I thought I had. Till then , What's the best way to charge the keyone if not using included UK wall charger Adapter. Just use the included cord and any USB type charger like from passport or priv? Or maybe plug it into laptop. Just looking for the best way to charge and not mess up the battery. Thanks in adavance.
    Have the same issue, bought the phone from UK without the European plug so I am using the charger of the PRIV.
    Is charging fine but for sure the original charger should charge it faster.
    05-27-17 02:48 PM
    Same here. I'm just using the old wall block from my Classic, Q10 or Bold 9900. They're all over the place, lol. 2 in my room and 1 in the living room. Will be getting a quick charger one of these days, with a longer extra type C cord. Best Buy or Walmart should have both
    05-27-17 05:44 PM
    USB-type charger from Priv/Passport should work.
    Charging via laptop's ok but takes longer time to fully recharge your phone.
    Priv/passport charger will not work on the KEYone since it uses a type C charger
    FF22 likes this.
    05-28-17 12:51 PM
    Priv/passport charger will not work on the KEYone since it uses a type C charger
    Those wall charger blocks can be used, but a USB-C cable is required. The Priv/Passport blocks won't charge as quickly as the KEYone block -- their power output is less.
    05-28-17 12:55 PM
    I've recently acquired a few adapters that change micro to Type C so I am prepared for this changeover.
    05-28-17 03:31 PM
    OP mentioned he was planning to use the KEYone's "included cord" together with the wall charger of the Priv/Passport.
    05-28-17 04:02 PM
    Those wall charger blocks can be used, but a USB-C cable is required. The Priv/Passport blocks won't charge as quickly as the KEYone block -- their power output is less.
    QuickCharging stresses the battery more than standard charging by pushing it to its temperature limit each time you charge it.

If you're planning to change your phone overnight you're better off not using QC.
    05-29-17 12:20 AM
    I'm using the Passport block together with the USB-C cable that came with the keyone.
    05-29-17 02:21 AM