Just got the KEYone a few weeks ago, but have not put it in service yet. I am waiting for the Seidio cases to be released next week.

I want to make sure and cover the phone under some sort of protection plan. This is the first phone I have ever bought unlocked, outside of Verizon's storefront. I can use some advice on what is the best route to get the equivalent of the support and replacement arrangement that Verizon traditionally does, like Asurion. I have heard about Squaretrade. Is that a good route? What has been your experience using them or another option?

Any advice is truly appreciated.
    07-07-17 09:47 PM
    I have direct related experience with square trade. I recommend them.
    read my post about my experience.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...eyone-1111651/
    07-07-17 10:03 PM
    Most insurance arent really worth it in the end when you actually need to use it. As far as I know alot of these insurance plans also require that you pay a deductible for your device. For example some charge 400$ for a top of the line IPHONE. So with that said is it really worth it!?
    07-08-17 12:31 PM
    I have always stuck with the factory warranty and never bothered getting any third party warranty because they usually have a deductible and not worth it in the long run, but I only look at a year of using my device.

The smartphone technology is changing much faster then in the early days and usually after a year, I am looking to buy a newer device anyways, so the 1 year factory warranty supplied with the unit is more then adequate.
    07-08-17 01:58 PM