Hi there

Can someone tell me which store would be the best physical store that has stock in London as of today?

Just somewhere I can get a friend who is coming back to my country to bring me a keyone

Carphone warehouse ?

Thanks!
    Last edited by Thalakar; 05-20-17 at 03:38 AM.
    05-20-17 03:26 AM
    Hi there

Can someone tell me which store would be the best physical store that has stock in London as of today?

Just somewhere I can get a friend who is coming back to my country to bring me a keyone

Carphone warehouse ?

Thanks!
    Yes CPW would be the only one where you can find anything physically at the moment.

Their website shows they can send in a day or which stores would have it.

Currently I found the following stores showing in stock. Try calling them and see.

Mayfair (Lansdowne Row)
    25 LANSDOWNE ROAD, BERKELEY STREET, MAYFAIR, LONDON
    W1J8QN

Old Kent Road (Currys PC)
    585/589, OLD KENT ROAD, SOUTHWARK, GREATER LONDON
    SE15 1LA

Peckham (Rye Lane)
    CARPHONE WAREHOUSE, 5 RYE LANE, PECKHAM
    SE15 5BS

Holloway Road (Seven Sister)
    CARPHONE WAREHOUSE, ay Road and 1/1a Seven Sisters, LONDON
    N7 6HT

Old Kent Road
    CARPHONE WAREHOUSE, UNIT 777-787, OLD KENT ROAD, LONDON
    SE151NZ

Surrey Quays
    Carphone Warehouse, Surrey Quays Shopping Centre, Redriff Road, London
    SE16 7LL

EDIT: Actually there are a lot of them when I scrolled on my phone. Their website is quite dodgy when navigating.

Also, some people suggested you can also buy from airport too. Ask your friend to make sure everything works and get VAT / TAX back when leaving UK.
    Last edited by TheBond; 05-20-17 at 04:26 AM.
    05-20-17 04:12 AM
    Thanks so much for your help

Is it hard for them to get vat / tax back? Don't want to cause much effort I guess it's going to cost more but already no vat / tax at airport?

I wonder if they can do in store pick up and pay for it online?

Wouldn't airport be hit/miss for stock?

Also I'm sure you want to check it as warranty gonna be a pain in Philippines for retail purchased London.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-20-17 05:39 AM
    Thanks so much for your help

Is it hard for them to get vat / tax back? Don't want to cause much effort I guess it's going to cost more but already no vat / tax at airport?

Also I'm sure you want to check it as warranty gonna be a pain in Philippines for retail purchased London.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I'm not in UK but airport should have a separate area for claiming it. Ask your friend to speak to the CPW stores, their online told me that I can easily get it done when I was planning to buy it.

I was lucky to get through Selfridges, who shipped it internationally
    05-20-17 05:41 AM
    I don't think she has the money to buy it lol although I can buy it from somewhere and "send" it to her or wire the money perhaps. Would it be better to just order it online somewhere and send it to her hotel or wire her money. I also have to determine if it's worth it as she won't come back until June 12th at which point it might be available already here in asia lol. (and maybe a more suitable version)
    05-20-17 06:53 AM
    I don't think she has the money to buy it lol although I can buy it from somewhere and "send" it to her or wire the money perhaps. Would it be better to just order it online somewhere and send it to her hotel or wire her money. I also have to determine if it's worth it as she won't come back until June 12th at which point it might be available already here in asia lol. (and maybe a more suitable version)
    Why don't you buy through Clove and get it send to you directly? They will cover you with warranty and also you'll have the device before your friend is back.

If you want to buy from CPW, you can buy online and deliver it to your friend's place. It would just take a day.
    05-20-17 07:21 AM
    Will take a look at Clove; not sure if im ready to risk importing it here in Philippines because of the corruption it's possible they will charge more than the phone on duty.

Thanks
    05-20-17 07:24 AM
    Clove.co.uk is out of stock now and refill on June 2.
    05-20-17 08:42 AM