Just tried sending an MMS from my Keyone. Picture was a blurred as I have ever seen after sending.

I am guessing it is due to stock app or settings?

Is there a way to adjust quality settings?

If not which app would you recommend?
    05-08-17 03:49 PM
    Didn't know people still used MMS, hehe... WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app.
    hooya101 and Plazmic Flame like this.
    05-08-17 04:01 PM
    Just habit to write a text and add a pic
    05-08-17 04:06 PM
    Yaata is my favourite for SMS. Works great with the HUB.
    05-08-17 04:09 PM
    This is the kind of thing I am dreading about switching from my Passport to the KeyOne. I don't want to mess around with different Texting Apps. I just want the one that comes with the phone to work. Sigh...

Posted via CB10
    05-08-17 07:58 PM
    This is the kind of thing I am dreading about switching from my Passport to the KeyOne. I don't want to mess around with different Texting Apps. I just want the one that comes with the phone to work. Sigh...

Posted via CB10
    Look at it another way. You can CHOOSE the one that best works for YOU. No longer are you forced to use the lowest common denominator. Experiment over time. Have fun.
    05-08-17 08:05 PM

Posted via CB10
    Well, WhatsApp works a lot better. It is, imo, the best app for written communication. And so, it seems, a billion other people do as well. It's instantaneous and very user friendly.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that many people do real business through WhatsApp (instead of email or SMS) in my area.
    05-08-17 08:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    The stick app does work. It's just fun to try different options.
    Last edited by EvEr34; 05-08-17 at 08:29 PM.
    05-08-17 08:07 PM
    Look at it another way. You can CHOOSE the one that best works for YOU. No longer are you forced to use the lowest common denominator. Experiment over time. Have fun.
    God who has the time for that?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-17 08:07 PM
    Textra. Has a pop up option so you don't have to leave the hub when replying to a text.
    john_v likes this.
    05-08-17 08:08 PM
    God who has the time for that?

Posted via CB10
    If you don't have a few moments once in a while, you need to reevaluate.
    john_v likes this.
    05-08-17 08:08 PM
    If you don't have a few moments once in a while, you need to reevaluate.
    Sure but wouldn't you rather spend that time making love to a beautiful woman, walking a your loyal dog or listening to your favorite Springsteen album? ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    05-08-17 08:10 PM
    I don't think I've used SMS in years... WhatsApp (and emails) is just so much better. And faster.
    05-08-17 08:12 PM
    Well, WhatsApp works a lot better. It is, imo, the best app for written communication. And so, it seems, a billion other people do as well. It's instantaneous and very user friendly.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that many people do real business through WhatsApp (instead of email or SMS) in my area.
    WhatsApp is not really popular in USA and Canada. Texting is unlimited and free on most every mobile plan in North America.
    If not Android Messenger. Textra or Yaata which all work without asking friends to download an app like WhatsApp.
    WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger are options for texting because they actually require your phone number still but you have to have everyone and their dog download it.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and BigBadWulf like this.
    05-08-17 08:18 PM
    WhatsApp is not really popular in USA and Canada. Texting is unlimited and free on most every mobile plan in North America.
    If not Android Messenger. Textra or Yaata which all work without asking friends to download an app like WhatsApp.
    If you want a downloaded app I still like BBM, and now Google Allo.
    You're right, I completely forgot about that. It's not popular where I'm originally from (Norway) either, but down here in good ol' México the app is even used by most businesses.

Then, I guess, maybe Facebook Messenger would be a decent, but inferior, alternative.
    05-08-17 08:22 PM
    If you want a downloaded app I still like BBM, and now Google Allo.
    This is subjective as whatsapp is my main source of quick communications through out about 99% of my friends.
    05-08-17 08:22 PM
    Yaata is my favourite for SMS. Works great with the HUB.
    Have you found YATTA to be reliable and stable? What do you like most about it and how would you compare it to Textra.

Thanks in advance!
    05-08-17 08:28 PM
    Sure but wouldn't you rather spend that time making love to a beautiful woman, walking a your loyal dog or listening to your favorite Springsteen album? ;-)

Posted via CB10
    Touché!
    05-08-17 08:42 PM
    Have you found YATTA to be reliable and stable? What do you like most about it and how would you compare it to Textra.

Thanks in advance!
    I just find it solid, well adapted for the HUB, and supported by a very active developer.
    05-08-17 08:43 PM
    Textra. Has a pop up option so you don't have to leave the hub when replying to a text.
    ^^^ This, Textra works great!
    05-08-17 09:28 PM
    This is subjective as whatsapp is my main source of quick communications through out about 99% of my friends.
    But you need at least 99 friends on WhatsApp to be at 99%!

Just having fun with you. I don't know a single person using WhatsApp in Canada. We all tried it about 6 years ago but WhatsApp never stuck as normal texting on Android and iMessage became just as good.

Just need Google to combine Duo, Allo and Android Messenger..
    05-08-17 09:57 PM
    Worldwide it is still the most used messaging app, though.

«Of the 187 countries that SimilarWeb examined,*WhatsApp*was the world leader claiming 109 countries, or 55.6% of the world. WhatsApp’s countries include Brazil, Mexico, India, Russia, and many other countries in South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.»

https://www.google.com.mx/amp/s/www....aging-apps/amp
    05-08-17 10:04 PM

Posted via CB10
    How very droll, lol 😂
    05-08-17 10:06 PM
    Signal Messenger
    WhatsApp
    Facebook Messenger
    05-08-17 10:10 PM
    Everyone knows it's iMessage I wish they opened it up to more people.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    05-08-17 10:19 PM
53 123