What do people think is the best case for Keyone: I define "best" as thinnest, least intrusive, but still significant protection) as well as full functionality for all buttons and pics.

Insidio is looking reasonably good from the reviews I've read.
    09-05-17 11:07 PM
    Ian using the original BlackBerry leather pouch. it's a bit expensive but worth it.
    09-06-17 07:34 AM
    Check this out, lots of different info...

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...l#post13006970

I bought 2 cases
    1) https://www.amazon.ca/Blackberry-KEY...UvbUpU13012124
    Was using this before, nothing wrong with it very slim and great price!

2) https://www.amazon.ca/BlackBerry-Rin...UvbUpU13012124
    This is what I'm using now looks cooler and a little bit more robust (thicker).
    09-06-17 07:57 AM
    I'd say the pouch or an imak case
    09-06-17 09:24 AM
    I myself use the spring clip holster with the device naked, but I have heard others swear by the other options here:

https://www.seidioonline.com/device/keyone/
    09-06-17 09:30 AM
    Check this out, lots of different info...

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...l#post13006970

I bought 2 cases
    1) https://www.amazon.ca/Blackberry-KEY...UvbUpU13012215
    Was using this before, nothing wrong with it very slim and great price!

2) https://www.amazon.ca/BlackBerry-Rin...UvbUpU13012215
    This is what I'm using now looks cooler and a little bit more robust (thicker).
    I have looked into many of the cases listed in these forums and am going to go with the Ringke once I get a K1.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-17 09:34 AM
    I have looked into many of the cases listed in these forums and am going to go with the Ringke once I get a K1.

Posted via CB10
    I can vouch for the Ringke(am not affiliated), been using it for a month now.
    09-06-17 11:14 AM
    The Softlayer office BlackBerry mobile case on Amazon is definitely the best and least annoying. Add a screen protector too.
    09-06-17 11:20 AM
    What do people think is the best case for Keyone: I define "best" as thinnest, least intrusive, but still significant protection) as well as full functionality for all buttons and pics.

Insidio is looking reasonably good from the reviews I've read.
    I bought the Incipio and the Ringke Fusion case... Incipio is VERY Bulky and heavy and the Ringke is AMAZING!!!

Hands down, Ringke has the best button pressing technology for their cases. (you'll know what i mean when you try it! lol) For the Incipio case, it's a little harder to press the buttons.
    09-06-17 04:08 PM
    I bought the Incipio and the Ringke Fusion case... Incipio is VERY Bulky and heavy and the Ringke is AMAZING!!!

Hands down, Ringke has the best button pressing technology for their cases. (you'll know what i mean when you try it! lol) For the Incipio case, it's a little harder to press the buttons.
    I like Ringke too! But any time I have a case where the buttons are hard to push I just use an exacto knife to make slits along the buttons and it will make then easier to push
    09-06-17 04:25 PM

Great feedback. Definitely don't like hard to press buttons.
    09-06-17 04:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    I ordered the Ringke before I got the KeyOne lol
    09-06-17 08:05 PM
    I have the PDAir leather vertical holster case. It works great although getting the clip over my belt is no easy task - definitely secure so you will not have to worry about the smartphone even if you jump out of a perfectly good aircraft.
    09-06-17 09:38 PM
    Another vote for Ringke - plus the clear one allows all of the beauty to show.
    09-06-17 10:13 PM
    my perfect combination would be the Ringke mixed with a keyboard cutout.
    09-07-17 02:33 PM
    I can vouch for the Ringke(am not affiliated), been using it for a month now.
    +1 for the Ringke. Not super-thin, but not really thick either. Solid protection, does not interfere with typing at all.
    09-07-17 03:29 PM
    I'd say the pouch or an imak case
    I second the Imak case. Very minimal and great grip.
    09-08-17 05:45 AM
    My K1 is the first phone I'm even considering putting in a case because of the slick sides and overall form factor. The mega thread is too much to sift through but I think I'll take a look at that Ringke case.
    09-08-17 11:20 AM
    I tried incipio octane pure, but it scratched easily and the sides of the case intruded on the keys.

I had a Ringke case on my Passport and I loved it but it did yellow over time.

for my KEYone I'm now using the Dual layer shell case. it looks and feels great, the sides don't intrude on the keyboard, and it complements the phone nicely. I love the blacked out look too, and that they styling of the KEYone is still able to show.
    09-08-17 12:54 PM
    I tried incipio octane pure, but it scratched easily and the sides of the case intruded on the keys.

I had a Ringke case on my Passport and I loved it but it did yellow over time.

for my KEYone I'm now using the Dual layer shell case. it looks and feels great, the sides don't intrude on the keyboard, and it complements the phone nicely. I love the blacked out look too, and that they styling of the KEYone is still able to show.
    If you lay your phone face down, do the keys or case touch?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-17 03:39 PM
    If you lay your phone face down, do the keys or case touch?

Posted via CB10
    I don't usually put my phone down like that, but I just tried it out and the buttons seem to touch slightly. So maybe if you're someone who puts their phone face down often, or doesn't want to think about *not* putting it face down, this case wouldn't be for you?
    FF22 likes this.
    09-08-17 03:47 PM
    I don't usually put my phone down like that, but I just tried it out and the buttons seem to touch slightly. So maybe if you're someone who puts their phone face down often, or doesn't want to think about *not* putting it face down, this case wouldn't be for you?
    Well, yes. People often put their phones face down so not to be distracting. Plus some features can be activated that way. Plus you could possibly drop it so that it lands in that manner.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-17 03:50 PM
    I too can vouche for the Ringke case. It has a great price point. it offer good protection but allows the phone to be seen.
    09-09-17 09:28 AM
    How about the Ringke screen protector?

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 06:25 PM
    I'm using the Seidio Defender Case with the associated Belt Clip. It adds a little bulk but in doing so makes the KEYᵒⁿᵉ more balanced and easier to hold and use.
    09-10-17 06:35 PM
26 12