The holiday season is upon us, and some of us (myself included) are starting to scramble for gifts for friends and loved ones. Last year I was on top of things, this year... not so much!

SO - quick question - hoping to get some feedback here from all of you. What are the BEST gifts you can get for a KEYone owner? Share your links here, it'll help me (and others) out a LOT. Could be cases, accessories, ANYTHING really to help the KEYone owner in your life get a little more **** done in 2018.

Sound off!! (and thanks!!)
    12-12-17 01:34 PM
    For me a USB dock is my most used keyone item. I also sometimes use a wireless USB C charging pad so I can charge my device quickly at work or at my desk. Other items that are nice include a smartwatch ( come on Pebble!), airdroid ( for quickly transferring files from my phone to PC), and a nice pair of headphones.
    12-12-17 02:23 PM
    Style ring

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-12-17 03:13 PM
    Small, stocking stuff type item and really cheap. Microfiber eyeglass sack. Why you ask? Because it keeps all the smeary stuff and lint off the camera lens or lenses. And inserting/removing the phone provides continuous cleaning of those surfaces.

And maybe because my dad was a professional photographer that I worry about lenses.
    Sigewif likes this.
    12-12-17 07:11 PM
    Extra USB-C cable/charger, perhaps a case. I have a leather case by Stilgut that I love. Maybe something like a Spotify subscription or app store gift card? Microfiber cloths for cleaning, a big SD card for photos. Hope this helps.
    12-12-17 07:14 PM
    I wouldn't mind more cases, screen protectors and another Keyone to keep my first one company
    Sigewif likes this.
    12-12-17 07:21 PM
    Seidio Surface case in either black, red or blue. All three have a magnetic kickstand good for watching videos. Here is a link: https://techaeris.com/2017/08/22/sei...y-keyone-case/
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-12-17 07:32 PM
    Fake charger. Then the fake can be lent to another Phone user and watch them recoil in horror that their phone is not charging.
    12-12-17 07:43 PM
    Google Play card. I can always use more USB-C cables, and maybe a new PowerCore. I just got one of those magnetic vent mounts and I'd like a second one for use in rental cars when I travel.
    12-12-17 09:30 PM
    Fake charger. Then the fake can be lent to another Phone user and watch them recoil in horror that their phone is not charging.
    April 1st is a long way away!
    Sigewif likes this.
    12-12-17 09:43 PM
    I wasn't suggesting that we wouldn't need to charge our KEYone's until April... ;-) Lol
    12-12-17 09:58 PM
    Double sided tape?
    12-12-17 10:27 PM
    One of those magnetic charging cables that snap on and disconnect if pulled too hard. Super useful and nice.
    Last edited by johnb_xp; 12-12-17 at 10:42 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-12-17 10:30 PM
    Style ring

Posted via CB10
    I've got my CB style ring. Pretty solid, right?
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    12-12-17 10:31 PM
    I’d say....James and Bla1ze were dishing out some Blackberry Branded rings in Toronto last week, I need to add a Crackberry one to my collection
    12-12-17 10:56 PM
    This is a nice stocking stuffer. I like that it is a portable usb-c charger that you don't need a cord for.

iWALK Portable Charger Power Bank Type C
    12-12-17 11:16 PM
    Oh, I forgot but with the talk of charging, I got a Qi charging thingie that fits between my case and KeyOne so I can pop the KeyOne on a wireless charging pad.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU13091909

It does interfere if you want to attach a usb cable to transfer data. But it unplugs fairly easily. And it adds a bit of bulk and adds a bit of protuberance to the bottom at the usb port.
    12-13-17 12:20 AM
    You should throw a couple down to us ringless peasants so we to can experience what it's like to 'put a ring on it'
    12-13-17 12:58 AM
    Oh, I forgot but with the talk of charging, I got a Qi charging thingie that fits between my case and KeyOne so I can pop the KeyOne on a wireless charging pad.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU13091923

It does interfere if you want to attach a usb cable to transfer data. But it unplugs fairly easily. And it adds a bit of bulk and adds a bit of protuberance to the bottom at the usb port.
    I tried this but every case I have it budged out. I wish it was a tad thinner.
    12-13-17 12:59 AM
    The holiday season is upon us, and some of us (myself included) are starting to scramble for gifts for friends and loved ones. Last year I was on top of things, this year... not so much!

SO - quick question - hoping to get some feedback here from all of you. What are the BEST gifts you can get for a KEYone owner? Share your links here, it'll help me (and others) out a LOT. Could be cases, accessories, ANYTHING really to help the KEYone owner in your life get a little more **** done in 2018.

Sound off!! (and thanks!!)
    Bluetooth Wireless headphones are a great compliment to the K1!
    FF22 likes this.
    12-13-17 04:15 AM
    I tried this but every case I have it budged out. I wish it was a tad thinner.
    It does create a small bulge but with my Stilgut case is it not that noticeable, at least, for me. I would guess technology will slim it down eventually but that will also probably lead to all devices having Qi charging built-in. But I would also guess that "over the air" charging needs a certain surface area and thickness for the antenna.
    12-13-17 09:34 AM
    Best gift for KeyOne owner?

The noooowhere to be found soft shell case LOL
    BlackBerry KEYone - Official website - Accessories

Mark my words, IF they will release it beyond the known 2 web-shops in Eastern Europe, it'll be AFTER Christmas, in 2018 ROFL, probably spring/summer 2018 LOL.

If any of you find a seller that ships within the EU, let us know.
    Last edited by WT44; 12-13-17 at 10:04 AM.
    12-13-17 09:46 AM
    Best gift for KeyOne owner?

The noooowhere to be found soft shell case LOL
    BlackBerry KEYone - Official website - Accessories

Mark my words, IF they will release it beyond the known 2 web-shops in Eastern Europe, it'll be AFTER Christmas, in 2018 ROFL, probably spring/summer 2018 LOL.
    Yup...this is what I'm also looking to purchase. Hopefully it will come available soon shipping here to the states.
    12-13-17 10:04 AM
    I have had this case on my KEYᴼᴺᴱ since June, and it has protected my phone very well, so I can recommend it.

Incipio NGP Case for BlackBerry KEYone Smartphone - Raspberry
    12-13-17 12:09 PM
    It does create a small bulge but with my Stilgut case is it not that noticeable, at least, for me. I would guess technology will slim it down eventually but that will also probably lead to all devices having Qi charging built-in. But I would also guess that "over the air" charging needs a certain surface area and thickness for the antenna.
    Quoting myself to add a few pictures (taken with Priv) of the KeyOne with the Qi adapter. In image two you can see the slight bulge but my case is already adding a bit of bulk.

Best gifts for KEYone owners?-img_20171213_1102434.jpg

Best gifts for KEYone owners?-img_20171213_1101012.jpg

Best gifts for KEYone owners?-img_20171213_1101414.jpg

Best gifts for KEYone owners?-img_20171213_1101581.jpg

Best gifts for KEYone owners?-img_20171213_1102318.jpg
    12-13-17 01:10 PM
39 12