I am considering trading in my BB Classic for a new Keyone. However, I use AOL for email which does not appear to work well with any BB phone, Classic, Keyone or anything else? Am I reading this correctly?

So, if I DO stick with BB and get a Keyone, what is your experience with email services? Any work better or worse with BB? The email needs between phone and desktop must sync.

Thanks for your expert opinion(s).
    05-17-18 10:22 AM
    I've been happy with Microsoft's products. Outolook.com is free... but they also have version that include full office, for a subscription.

Google's email is also great, and probable not a bad idea to have a google account, but I use it more as my junk email account.

Both offer lots of storage and accounts that will sync email, contacts, calendar.... with multiple devices.
    Last edited by Dunt Dunt Dunt; 05-17-18 at 11:42 AM.
    05-17-18 11:09 AM
    for important mails I use Outlook, for subscriptions I use Gmail, and for a decluttered mailing experience where if I simply want to talk to someone or not having to search through mails I use naver mail, and for super top secret stuff I use Proton Mail (highly recommend)
    (yes I have many emails)
    05-17-18 11:39 AM
    I use AOL on my KEYone. Works perfectly. Also have Gmail and other accounts.
    05-18-18 12:58 AM