the BlackBerry mobile US site has 3 cases that will be available for purchase on May 31
    05-18-17 03:06 PM
    I'd rather it naked but I do like the pouch but I've tried sleeves and it's not practicle for me. So I would go with the flip case for sure
    05-18-17 08:21 PM
    https://www.amazon.de/Incipio-Octane-Schutzhülle-BlackBerry-KeyOne/dp/B06XDQX4XK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1495175529&sr=8-1&keywords=keyone+incipio
    Finding a minimal sleeve/pouch that's not leather has been quite hard.

I have had 2 cases off Fitbag previously and they were brilliant quality and outlasted the phones I bought them for.

I emailed asking if they would make one for the KEYone since they are custom made and you write your phone model when you order it and was informed that "Of course you can order these bags, too. We have manufactured these bags already many times." this was the 7th of May.

I took this info with a pinch of salt and have ordered Classic Schwarz aus Alcantara mit Android Roboter (my second with this design as i love it so much).

I will post back fit and photo's when it has arrived early next week hopefully.

They aren't the cheapest but they are worth the cost. They only downside is browsing the German website but if you use chrome it translates it well and its easy to navigate.
    Interesting to hear they already manufactured them a couple of times around the of our "official" release date. Anyways, I had one fitbag bag an really liked it, they are well made and, if you ask me, well worth the price. There is another german manufacturer, www.raedan.de which I can also recommend, I used quite some of their pouches and they also are of very good quality. They produce bag/pouches of similar design. Since they are basically made by dimensions, you could also give a single mm in order to use those pouches with a case attached to the device.

However with growing device sizes and dimensions, I more or less gave up using pouches completely. They were very handy back in the day when phone sizes were easier to handle, like on the legacy Bold devices or even the Q10. But for todays 5.x" "monsters" (which, by dimensions, the K1 basically is) I found those somewhat bothering to handle :/

Btw, there are official photos of the Incipio Octane Pure case for Keyone available at amazon.de - the case looks more or less identical to the Octane Pure you can get for the Priv: Clear plastic backpanel supported by silicone like, smoked sides to offer better protection. I had that one for my Priv and, while Incipio is touting some cryptic high-end stuff like Plextonium and Flex2O, it is just a (very well made) clear plastic//silicone case to protect your phone. IMHO nearly 30 bucks are way too expensive, although it is clearly better than those el-cheapo clear TPU cases which you can around €7-8. Also the back of the case is not the grippiest.
    05-19-17 01:31 AM
    I'd advise anyone against buying the below scareen protector

It's dogsh1t.

BlackBerry Keyone (2017) - 2.5D Tempered Glass Screen Protector | eBay
    I just followed your link & the Ebay item photo isn't even a KEYone.
    05-19-17 12:54 PM
    I have been using my Priv with a cheap TPU cover from CrackBerry, or naked. I have not had any poroblems (knock on wood) I think I would rather go naked, and possibly a pouch for scratch protection.
    05-19-17 03:41 PM
    My Keyone is a business device and so spends a lot of time in office environments so going naked and stored in a pouch seems okay. I may add a slim clear cover for added grip.
    05-20-17 12:53 AM
    Anyone remember for the Priv, how long Vaja took to release their cases?
    05-20-17 08:39 AM
    Another recommendation for the PRIV Blackberry holster. Superb quality and great price on Amazon UK.
    Chris Townsend3 likes this.
    05-20-17 03:29 PM
    Sorry for poor photo quality, taken by my trusty but worse for wear BB Bold 9900. This cover fits really snug, all the slots and holes etc. where they need to be. I think it enhances the look of the naked KEYone.

Thanks for the tip!
    05-23-17 05:04 AM
    Don't buy this case guys: BlackBerry KEYone Case, CoverON [ClearGuard Series] Hard Clear Back Cover with Flexible TPU Bumpers Slim Fit Phone Cover Case for BlackBerry KEYone - Black / Clear

It fits the phone well and easy to install but the power button and volume keys are so hard to press it almost makes the phone useless with them. Stay away! Horrible case!

Can't wait for the OEM BlackBerry case for the KeyOne
    Mikey_NNG and Diana Melamet like this.
    05-23-17 05:07 AM
    Sent an email to www.stilgut.com asking about availability. They expect to have case on sale in 3 weeks. So mid June ish.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    05-23-17 06:55 AM
    I think I don't need a case for all the body, a thin silicon ring around the upper aluminium zone would be enough. Maybe I could let it 3d-print.
    Did anyone have this idea, too, and has a template?
    05-24-17 01:18 AM
    I think I don't need a case for all the body, a thin silicon ring around the upper aluminium zone would be enough. Maybe I could let it 3d-print.
    Did anyone have this idea, too, and has a template?
    that's similar to what i'm looking for as well!
    a thin bumper ring around the aluminum edges.
    Manu Sekhri1 likes this.
    05-24-17 10:15 AM
    Don't buy this case guys: BlackBerry KEYone Case, CoverON [ClearGuard Series] Hard Clear Back Cover with Flexible TPU Bumpers Slim Fit Phone Cover Case for BlackBerry KEYone - Black / Clear

It fits the phone well and easy to install but the power button and volume keys are so hard to press it almost makes the phone useless with them. Stay away! Horrible case!

Thanks for the heads up was going to order one.
    05-24-17 10:18 AM
    Picked up this screen protector. Hopefully it's fine.

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_1768.jpg
    05-25-17 09:09 AM
    That pocket model looks great. Question is... When can we order it.
    Rallyfia likes this.
    05-25-17 11:18 AM
    Wonder what glass screen protector would be a good one from Amazon.ca or similar (Canadian) site.
    05-25-17 11:38 PM
    I am honestly disappointed there still are no *good* cases available at this point. I know our friends in North America and other regions around the globe are still eagerly waiting to finally get their hands on the device itself, however in parts of Europe it's now being available since three to four weeks and the selection is poor. You can either get generic el-cheapo TPU cases off ebay and Amazon or get the expensive and bulky Noreve cases.

The OEM ones aren't even listed anywhere here in Germany and Incipio, apparently the only "big" company (besides Noreve) for cases and accessories making products for the Keyone, keeps delaying the delivery of both their Octane and Dualpro cases.

Even though I am not that much of a case fan and actually prefer to use a naked phone, I am slightly disappointed with the grip the K1 offers - Classic and Passport SE were better for sure in this regard.
    05-26-17 04:21 AM
    At www.handtec.co.uk the official pocket case is only £24 Inc VAT.
    05-27-17 03:23 PM
    Hi! Has anyone bought Avidet case? Is it any good?
    Would like to buy the original pocket... I wonder how much it is going to cost.
    05-28-17 08:57 AM
    that's similar to what i'm looking for as well!
    a thin bumper ring around the aluminum edges.
    I have only seen one like this on eBay...maybe someone else has a silicon bumper ring/trim idea?
    05-28-17 10:48 AM

Agree with you 100% on this. I bought this a couple of weeks before getting the KEYone as I wanted a case ready to go to baby my device in its first few days of infancy.

Just as Phoenix says, it's not a good fit. Buttons are extremely stiff and the phone does not fit snuggly at all in the case. It's obvious that the manufacturer made this case based on measurements only and didn't have an accurate prototype.

Looking forward to the OEM cases and the Incipio Line to go on sale.
    Diana Melamet likes this.
    05-28-17 10:50 AM
    Screen Knight protectors are great, I always use them.
    05-29-17 06:00 AM
    I have only seen one like this on eBay...maybe someone else has a silicon bumper ring/trim idea?
    do you mind sharing the link of that case?
    the only case i've found that is similar has a transparent/translucent plastic that covers that back.
    my "ideal" case would just have the rubber bumper to protect the aluminum. feels like a waste to cover the textured back on the k1 with some shoddy plastic screen.
    05-29-17 04:02 PM
    05-29-17 04:15 PM
1,117 ... 7891011 ...