Hey just wondering, for the clearplex did the film extend to the rounded edges of the screen or just the flat portion of the screen?
    Goes as close to the edge as is possible but not wrapped completely around. Have mine for 2 weeks and it's perfect.
    06-24-17 12:13 PM
    Hey just wondering, for the clearplex did the film extend to the rounded edges of the screen or just the flat portion of the screen?
    It's pretty close to the rounded edges on mine.
    The first one I had on was just a bit over, and it had lifted up quite often when I picked it up and would catch the side.
    I brought it back to get replaced and mentioned that the sides were a bit long. The replacement they did is much better. Hasn't lifted up in a week now.
    That's the benefit to free replacements!
    06-24-17 01:42 PM
    As others have posted, very close to the edge. No lift yet but I'm not worried as there are free replacements!
    06-24-17 01:48 PM
    This is a pretty good screen protector. Messed up the first one trying to put it on drunk. Got the 2nd one 95% perfect (1/16 off alignment). BUT, it's not noticeable at all, self healing, smooth as butter, and crystal clear. Just ordered another set (comes w/2) and gonna nail it when it arrives. Seriously recommended.

06-24-17 07:49 PM
    This is a pretty good screen protector. Messed up the first one trying to put it on drunk. Got the 2nd one 95% perfect (1/16 off alignment). BUT, it's not noticeable at all, self healing, smooth as butter, and crystal clear. Just ordered another set (comes w/2) and gonna nail it when it arrives. Seriously recommended.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2d6bec6e52.jpg
    Please post pix when you get it.
    06-24-17 08:20 PM
    Please post pix when you get it.
    As per what I posted, I already have one installed and will be getting another set this week in an attempt to install it perfectly. I'd post a pic of the one I currently have, but the pic won't show anything. It literally seems like I don't a screen protector at all.
    the brother likes this.
    06-24-17 08:41 PM
    As others have posted, very close to the edge. No lift yet but I'm not worried as there are free replacements!
    It's pretty close to the rounded edges on mine.
    The first one I had on was just a bit over, and it had lifted up quite often when I picked it up and would catch the side.
    I brought it back to get replaced and mentioned that the sides were a bit long. The replacement they did is much better. Hasn't lifted up in a week now.
    That's the benefit to free replacements!
    Goes as close to the edge as is possible but not wrapped completely around. Have mine for 2 weeks and it's perfect.
    thanks for sharing your experience with it!
    when you guys went to get the film applied, were u able to choose what size film they used?
    i went to a bestbuy today and they said the film size is predetermined, but from reading the feedback here some only have it covering the flats while others have the film covering the curved parts of the screen as well.
    06-24-17 09:55 PM
    thanks for sharing your experience with it!
    when you guys went to get the film applied, were u able to choose what size film they used?
    i went to a bestbuy today and they said the film size is predetermined, but from reading the feedback here some only have it covering the flats while others have the film covering the curved parts of the screen as well.
    Nah, I asked the guy there the second time if they could trim it down at all, and he also said it was pre-determined. Not sure how they managed to do a better job the second time.
    06-24-17 09:59 PM
    Has anyone tried the whole pack? To protect the back and the bottom of the pkb? Really thinking about something like this..
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-6151.jpg  
    06-25-17 11:20 AM
    Made my BlackBerry KEYone wireless Charging capable.. Love these wireless pads.. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7ca21a885a.jpg
    Can you use it with an case?
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-25-17 01:17 PM
    Has anyone heard, if there will be a Brown Version of the official BB cases?
    I would love a Brown flip case, as there is one for the PRIV:
    https://www.amazon.de/BlackBerry-Fli...UvbUpU12939364
    06-25-17 01:18 PM
    Seido spring holster......PLEASE!!
    +10E6
    herbersh likes this.
    06-25-17 09:37 PM
    +10E6
    You getting the KEYᴼᴺᴱ?
    06-25-17 09:43 PM
    You getting the KEYᴼᴺᴱ?
    I got it, bro!
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-25-17 10:03 PM
    Still keeping my eyes peeled for a wallet case with card slots on the back. Do not want a flip over the front style.
    06-26-17 10:07 AM
    Has anyone tried the whole pack? To protect the back and the bottom of the pkb? Really thinking about something like this..
    I just ordered here for Canada. Est July 9-21

Will let you know how it is
    06-26-17 12:38 PM
    I'm not impressed with the the OEM Pocket case. Very tight fit and cheap feeling PU material. I prefer the flip case.
    06-26-17 01:47 PM

Ordered from PDAIR!
    06-26-17 02:56 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...2d6bec6e52.jpg
    Ya tell me how that goes. I ordered some lamshaw tempered glass off of amazon with curved edges...we will see how they fit. Similar to the Priv ones that fit terrible . I'm hoping it's a better fit than the Priv ones

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B072VV...UvbUpU12940739
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-26-17 03:02 PM
    For your Seidio fans out there - I emailed them today asking if they would have K1 products and they said Yes, expected in July. I've been a Seidio fan on my BB's for a while and will use one on K1 if they become available.
    Have used Seidio's spring clip since my first Q10 in 2013. Only time they break is if you catch them on a chair arm when sitting down. Other than that, nothing has ever dislodged the device from the clip. Running in the rain in downtown Manhattan, device remained secured. Period.

Here's hoping they roll out a spring clip for the K1 soon
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-27-17 12:06 AM
    I don't have this case (or a KEYone yet) but these look like interesting options: goo.gl/sSvXEn or goo.gl/K89JeV
    06-27-17 08:13 AM
    I got my Incipio DualPro last week, love it....
    06-27-17 08:28 AM
    Please let us know if it's a good choice when you get it. Thanks!!
    It's here on Friday! I'm hoping it's a good fit
    06-27-17 10:22 AM
    I have ordered one of these, will let you know what it's like.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=v-XiTRY7
    06-28-17 04:26 PM
    I bought a smart pocket today from Kilatek, at £20 plus p&p. I've just checked back and they don't appear on their site anymore.
    06-28-17 04:38 PM
1,117 ... 2122232425 ...