Or check the time without pulling the phone out of the pouch. Double-tap to wake should be a function while in the pouch.
    LOL! So now I understand the purpose of the red stitching on the left side of the pouch. I've always thought it to be a visible marker of craftsmanship. I'm now thinking it's a visible marker of where to press to hit the power button to wake the screen... because that does work. Half my frustration with the pouch has been resolved... though I should still have the ability to double-tap as well as initiate a voice prompt to place a call or send a message... or at very least, call a predefined set of contacts.
    06-13-17 01:36 PM
    Yes, I have double-tap enabled and no, it doesn't work in the pocket/pouch... strangest lacking feature I can imagine since the cutout provides direct access to the screen. No reason to not allow it.
    That's a bummer. From what I remember on my PRIV, you would be able to double tap on the little window and have the little screen turn on...
    06-13-17 01:44 PM
    I don't have the pouch but I think it is possible to have some interactions through the window and here it's why I think this... just today I got a magnetic car holder... in playing with it I noticed that in certain position, the magnet fires up the pocket mode because all the info is now in this little square... you can turn the screen off by pressing the power button, you can wake it up by double tap... also, you can see your notifications one by one by swiping up from the bottom and also dismiss them...
    vpblaze likes this.
    06-13-17 03:26 PM
    I just received both Leather holster from Vietnam (Ebay) and clear case from Amazon as of yesterday.

Using my keyone naked when I'm at my office, and gonna use the case for outdoor activity.

Holster ... maybe for some casual meeting with grown ups?
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20170613_1233578.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20170613_1234036.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20170613_1234167.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20170613_1234277.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20170613_1234546.jpg  

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20170613_1235048.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20170613_1235106.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20170613_1235134.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20170613_1235163.jpg  
    06-13-17 05:07 PM
    thanks for the link... i have the incipio double layer and i am considering a holster... can you try in yours since you have both handy please?... i am guessing that the fit will be very tight if at all... obviously you can't fit the whole phone in the holster due to the ring thing in the back of your case but first hand insights are always appreciate it... thanks a lot

edit: i watched the video but what i am trying to accomplish is to use the KEYone WITH A CASE ON, and fit that combo inside a leather holster (at the moment i have the incipio double layer and the octane pure, which both measures the same)...
    Hey hey here's what it looks like. But I wouldn't suggest it. The case is too big for the leather holster to place in. See if you can find a thinner case and maybe it might work. But it jus hits the tip.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-7745.jpg  
    06-13-17 06:29 PM
    Hey hey here's what it looks like. But I wouldn't suggest it. The case is too big for the leather holster to place in. See if you can find a thinner case and maybe it might work. But it jus hits the tip.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-7744.jpg  
    the brother likes this.
    06-13-17 06:31 PM

Just saw this on ebay. I got the same thing for my Passport and it was good quality. The ring attachment is optional supposedly.

Search for KEYone imak cowboy if you're interested.
    06-13-17 09:41 PM
    +1 For the 10 dollar Feitenn case cover for Keyone. I've bought a lot of cheap cases through the years for Kindles, Androids, Ipads, etc, and this one is impressive. Looks and feels premium and like something you'd get from etsy. No cheap stitching, goes in easy (no risk for popping out glass), stand for watching movies built in and magnetized cover which stays when you flip it. Horribly impressed. Enough that within ten minutes of receiving the gray one in the mail, I purchased the black one.
    Last edited by paperbackpiles; 06-13-17 at 10:39 PM.
    06-13-17 10:26 PM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...a028ff6034.jpg

Just saw this on ebay. I got the same thing for my Passport and it was good quality. The ring attachment is optional supposedly.

Search for KEYone imak cowboy if you're interested.
    Thanks for sharing! I just bought one!
    hjc73734 likes this.
    06-13-17 10:40 PM
    Not a style ring, probably not Kevin approved
    06-13-17 11:33 PM
    I see another seller now for only $5.99 and free shipping from China. I'm in no hurry so I picked up a black one too.
    06-14-17 01:35 AM
    Any pictures or a link of where it was purchased? Thanks
    Yes. I purchased from Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12923166

(It was actually $1 cheaper when I bought it.)

Full disclosure: the cord is rather short. I did not know this when I bought it and was pretty disappointed when I opened it up. Turned out it was exactly the length I needed though. (I'm guessing 3ft.)
    the brother likes this.
    06-14-17 07:13 AM
    Yes. I purchased from Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12923297

I assume you can put your own cable into the base as I purchased an Aukey long cable which works great at the moment?

(It was actually $1 cheaper when I bought it.)

Full disclosure: the cord is rather short. I did not know this when I bought it and was pretty disappointed when I opened it up. Turned out it was exactly the length I needed though. (I'm guessing 3ft.)
    06-14-17 09:10 AM
    Actually no, it's a built in cable. I also bought a 10 footer thinking the same thing which I'm just using at home.
    06-14-17 09:13 AM
    oh okay thanks. I will look for something else.
    06-14-17 09:14 AM
    Thank you sir for confirming... have a nice day!
    06-14-17 02:19 PM
    I'm a fan of the leather flex shell for the passport. Anyone heard of a similar one for the KeyOne?

Posted via CB10
    06-14-17 03:59 PM
    Just find an awesome case on Amazon. But out oil stock right now. would order one and see how it is.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0721...UvbUpU12924065
    should this say TRUE TONE?
    06-14-17 07:15 PM
    I don't have the pouch but I think it is possible to have some interactions through the window and here it's why I think this... just today I got a magnetic car holder... in playing with it I noticed that in certain position, the magnet fires up the pocket mode because all the info is now in this little square... you can turn the screen off by pressing the power button, you can wake it up by double tap... also, you can see your notifications one by one by swiping up from the bottom and also dismiss them...
    This is how I would think it would work...guess I will see when/if I can end up finding one.
    06-14-17 07:38 PM
    I've been looking for a slim case that can hold a few cards without having to resort to a wallet case with card slots (I find them too bulky).

The combo of the Incipio NGP along with this Sinjimoru card holder is the perfect solution for my needs! No more wallet weighing down my shorts for me this summer!

06-14-17 10:56 PM
    Received today
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_3964.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_3959.jpg  
    06-15-17 02:08 AM
    My cases came in and there awesome.. They have the keyboard cutouts.
    chagheill and the brother like this.
    06-15-17 07:15 AM
    Nice! I put an order in for the Amzer case as well!
    How do you find the overall fit and quality of the case?
    06-15-17 07:53 AM
    I just spoke with one of the Incipio reps, he mentioned that their inventory sheet shows that the Black Dualpro case is still active, so it will be re-stocked at some point, but he did not have a specific date as to when that would be. Now the waiting game continues on the accessories instead of the phone lol.
    06-15-17 09:15 AM
    Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-bb-charging-stand.jpg

No specific to the KEYone by any means, but this is my charging stand by RND. Works well and the USB-C connector is height adjustable. Works well, and looks nice.
    Gelzz likes this.
    06-15-17 12:01 PM
1,117 ... 1718192021 ...