Lol, I was never taught how to use the Internet. Yeah, I see it now, must have skimmed over it because it was out of my price range. I went with a $10 incipio case.
    Blackberry gave them away when they replaced their screens. I never used it as it added way too bulk thickness.
    03-12-18 07:59 AM
    I have a Black K1 with two matte black popsockets on the back. One is located low, for one handed typing wile walking (or being lazy). The other is located higher up for easy one handed screen use and for use when on calls. It seemed dumb to have two on there, but it is a really useful setup. I can't imagine ever dropping the phone with these two grips.
    03-14-18 09:28 PM
    Wow, what an amazing work. It is not exactly my cup of tea, but I would probably pick a couple. I have to say, it looks unique, creative a stylish. It would be interesting to get the prices.
    jamesharmeling and Hulk123 like this.
    03-15-18 05:42 PM
    I did a mini review of 3 leather wallet cases I purchased here:

https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13154211

For these:

jamesharmeling likes this.
    03-18-18 09:38 PM
    Wow, what an amazing work. It is not exactly my cup of tea, but I would probably pick a couple. I have to say, it looks unique, creative a stylish. It would be interesting to get the prices.
    Where do I get these?
    03-19-18 10:35 AM
    Where do I get these?
    Nobody knows, haha. Unless you can speak Korean, the guy probably doesn't reply at all.
    Hulk123 likes this.
    03-19-18 10:36 AM
    Nobody knows, haha. Unless you can speak Korean, the guy probably doesn't reply at all.
    Its definitely up for sale, just that you need to use their native app "KaKao Talk" to reach out to Handwerk. Try using google translate to reach out to Handwerk, though there is a huge possibility that they don't do business outside Korea. Hope this helps.
    03-20-18 12:46 AM
    Its definitely up for sale, just that you need to use their native app "KaKao Talk" to reach out to Handwerk. Try using google translate to reach out to Handwerk, though there is a huge possibility that they don't do business outside Korea. Hope this helps.
    Hmm. I have a friend currently studying abroad in Korea. I'm going to try to ship it to my friend. Will let you know
    jamesharmeling and Ir0n_sEtH like this.
    03-20-18 07:19 AM
    Just got two new cool cases in from China. Looks like an iPhone 5 lol. Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20180320_1158175.jpg
    jamesharmeling, Poplet and Leuttra like this.
    03-20-18 10:59 AM
    does anyone know where i can get a case with BlackBerry logo on it?
    OEM case is to bulky for me
    03-20-18 04:51 PM
    Here are some of my old cases for older phones.

Once I got hooked - I didn't stop.

03-22-18 11:50 PM
    Self-made case...
    Made of a cheap hardcase, some glue, automotive leather and leather edge color...

I think 4 hours of work i spent.

Hulk123, jamesharmeling and Poplet like this.
    03-25-18 10:59 AM
    Self-made case...
    Made of a cheap hardcase, some glue, automotive leather and leather edge color...

I think 4 hours of work i spent.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...13f0e6a9d9.jpg
    Looks great! Nice work!
    03-25-18 06:24 PM
    Anyone still rock theirs nude? Hows it fairing? I've been rocking mine nude for a week now with just a matte protector over the screen and I've noticed small nicks on the bac cover and front speaker grill
    I have a somewhat bulky flip case I use when I'm out, but I rock it naked at home. The pockets in my housecoat are falling apart and I dropped it this morning and the back popped off, and I can't get the camera cover back in... =(
    04-05-18 07:17 AM
    I now have recognized that I'm addicted to leather wallet phone cases

04-07-18 11:10 PM
    I am a fanatic about taking care of my devices, but now, since it's not long until i'll switch from my Passport to K1, i decided to live the last days dropping the case I had.

1) The feeling with the phone is part of the experience, and with the case i lost it for 2 years now
    2) the case (original BB one) was, inside, quite dirty, althought I clean it often and -please don't laugh- i always clean my hands before to use the phone (wife joked already enough on that not counting how many missed calls due to speed of hands washing)
    3) overall, like new, except some very minor scratches on the back, even with the case the dust in between the phone and the case must have scratched it
    4) 2 years i have it, falled only once from 50 cms

Unless you work in constructions, restaurant kitchens or motorcycle garage*, is a cover really REALLY needed?

* then consider having a work phone like CAT could be an option
    The cat phone is way to over priced. It’s crazy how much they want for that phone.
    04-15-18 04:54 AM
    I now have recognized that I'm addicted to leather wallet phone cases

https://i.imgur.com/xP4yKzf.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/o68P5al.jpg

The case in the bottom left of your first picture - what do you think of it? I am about to order a leather case from Amazon and that looks exactly like one of the two that I am considering.

Actually, here are links to the two that I am considering and I'm curious if anyone here has experience with them and what they think of them? I have read the reviews on Amazon but some of the people writing them have no clue (one claimed there was no way to use the side buttons despite there clearly being a cutout for them) so would prefer to hear from people here.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07...UvbUpU13179534

I am also considering this one from BlackBerry themselves but am a little concerned about the cover staying closed in case of a fall. Does anyone have experience with this one?

04-30-18 06:43 PM
    ^ are you talking about this one?

I like it OK. It has a lot of padding so it is kind of thick. I get leery of any leather case under $30 though. I don't care for the last one you posted. The BB one. I just don't care for cutouts.

You saw my review of the ones I bought right? In link above?

Good luck,
    colchar likes this.
    05-05-18 10:21 AM
    I ended up getting the second on that I linked. I like it fine just now, except that the card slots are leaving marks on my screen and I have to clean the screen regularly. That, and the fact that it is somehow setting off the search function so that when I open it I receive a message saying that I have that feature disabled.
    05-06-18 03:13 PM
    have any of you got a magnetic charging connector for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ? I'm tempted to try it... would prolong the life of the USB port I'll bet.
    05-07-18 05:17 PM
    have any of you got a magnetic charging connector for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ? I'm tempted to try it... would prolong the life of the USB port I'll bet.
    Used one on my PRIV. I was happy with it.
    05-07-18 05:41 PM
    I have used one in the past. Worked great. My son like it more so I gave it to him.
    05-08-18 05:31 AM
    I just got my K1 and and I think it's so gorgeous that I would consider it a blasphemy to hide it behind a leather pouch, after researching a bit I decided to buy this silicon cover for about 7 euro on amazon, it protects only the back and sides thought but it's clear so you can still admire every angle of the phone (and show it off! )Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20180509_2210368.jpg
    jamesharmeling and Sigewif like this.
    05-09-18 03:24 PM
    I just got my K1 and and I think it's so gorgeous that I would consider it a blasphemy to hide it behind a leather pouch, after researching a bit I decided to buy this silicon cover for about 7 euro on amazon, it protects only the back and sides thought but it's clear so you can still admire every angle of the phone (and show it off! )Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180509_2210368.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	436103
    It's a good case, got the same one
    Just watch to take it off every few days, I find it collects a lot of dust. But the case is pretty solid.
    05-21-18 02:01 PM
    Just got two new cool cases in from China. Looks like an iPhone 5 lol. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180320_1158175.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	66.0 KB 
ID:	435103
    Yoo the nes controller looks dope!
    Can you send the link?!!
    05-21-18 02:02 PM
1,117 ... 4142434445