I'm looking for something like a rubber band that just covers the edges. The phone is a bit slippery to me, but just the edges. The back is fine.

I wished they had of continued the material from the back onto the edges. I would find the KeyOne perfect if they did...
    It would have been perfect if they used the Priv back material, but only as a layer on top of hard plastic that way we would get the nice grippiness without the flexing.

Maybe the skinomi full body screen protector helps with slippery sides? Haven't tried yet.
    Soapm and jamesharmeling like this.
    02-13-18 05:37 AM
    Just in case - no pun intended - anyone wants a Noreve in close to perfect condition, used only for a few days testing, I have one on fleaBay, item number 232662852176.

Evidently cases for the KeyONE aren't in high demand as the price hasn't gotten above $1 yet.

Happy hunting...

Alex
    02-18-18 02:15 AM
    Just in case - no pun intended - anyone wants a Noreve in close to perfect condition, used only for a few days testing, I have one on fleaBay, item number 232662852176.

Evidently cases for the KeyONE aren't in high demand as the price hasn't gotten above $1 yet.

Happy hunting...

Alex
    I have a similar case coming from them to review on crackberry. First impressions look good.
    02-18-18 02:05 PM
    Debating between these two:
    https://www.amazon.ca/kwmobile-Walle...UvbUpU13139920
    https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B074CV7K4R/...UvbUpU13139920

I like the look of the kwmobile one better, and it looks like a more solid case, but I enjoyed the little window on my Priv.

It'd save battery life to get the kwmobile one and turn off the bit where the screen turns on for notifications too, but I like the feature. Not sure what to do.
    02-18-18 04:14 PM
    Alex,
    Purchased, thanks!
    I was high bidder. LOL
    Surprised it didn't go for a higher sale price.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    02-19-18 05:49 AM
    Oof.

Picked up https://www.amazon.ca/kwmobile-Walle...UvbUpU13142700

Very nice case, but it doubles the size of the phone, easily. Had to tape a magnet to a plastic card to have the phone auto-lock when it's closed. Not a dealbreaker, but it would have been nice if it had come with the magnet.

Very sturdy looking, and quite classy. I like it, despite the few nitpicks.
    02-23-18 12:48 PM
    Oof.

Picked up https://www.amazon.ca/kwmobile-Walle...UvbUpU13142711

Very nice case, but it doubles the size of the phone, easily. Had to tape a magnet to a plastic card to have the phone auto-lock when it's closed. Not a dealbreaker, but it would have been nice if it had come with the magnet.

Very sturdy looking, and quite classy. I like it, despite the few nitpicks.
    Where'd you get the magnet?
    02-23-18 12:57 PM
    Where'd you get the magnet?
    I didn't like the official Passport leather flip cover so I switched for a red one (of course), but it didn't come with a magnet, so I dug the leather one out of the garbage (yuck!) and cut the plastic with the magnet out of it, trimmed it down to card size, and put it in my new Passport case.

The card wasn't the right size or shape for the KeyOne case, so I cut the plastic card open and took the magnet out, taped it to the top corner of a Three Mobile SIM card card.

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20180223_1502057.jpg

As long as it's roughly in that spot it works fine. The magnet wasn't strong enough to lock the screen through two layers, so I couldn't use the middle pocket.
    02-23-18 01:04 PM
    I didn't like the official Passport leather flip cover so I switched for a red one (of course), but it didn't come with a magnet, so I dug the leather one out of the garbage (yuck!) and cut the plastic with the magnet out of it, trimmed it down to card size, and put it in my new Passport case.

As long as it's roughly in that spot it works fine. The magnet wasn't strong enough to lock the screen through two layers, so I couldn't use the middle pocket.
    Smart. I bet a could kind a cheap flip case with a magnet at the dollar store. Thanks!
    02-23-18 01:06 PM
    Smart. I bet a could kind a cheap flip case with a magnet at the dollar store. Thanks!
    You could probably find a cheap fridge magnet at the dollar store and it might still work. Not sure how strong it needs to be.
    02-23-18 01:07 PM
    Hi,

I just want to show up my Device with the Seidio Dilex Case:

Here are a few thoughts;
    1. The case makes the phone bigger but grippier. Also it feels much saver to hold in your hand.
    2. The phone seems to be more robust and less fragile with the case on
    3. Without the case, holding the phone on your ear for a long time can hurt your ears because of the blank metal/aluminium frame. With the case on, it provides a little bit of an ear-pillow due to the rubber-based lip.
    4. You can hold the phone with one or two hands easily without having to worry about the phone slipping out of your hands.
    5. the rear kickstand is nice and doesn't come in the way when typing, but I haven't used it much yet.
    6. It is actually easy to take the case off the phone; just pop the lower part of the phone out with a little force and it will slip out easily. The same goes into the case.
    7. The black case in combination with the black edition of the KeyOne actually looks really bad-as*!

Some negatives;
    1. The provided belt-holster is actually too bulky and not very useful when carrying the phone in your pocket. I'm using it without.
    2. I would like to see a leather-like front cover like on the flip cases (either flip or put on like the holster). I am thinking about to "produce" it by myself by removing the front cover of any flipcase and somehow attach it to the front of the Seidio case.
    3. The case doesn't provide decent protection for the keyboard when you lay the case face down, since the keyboard sticks out a little bit. It would have been nice if Seidio could have lift the lower lip just a little bit to protect the keyboard.
    4. If you put pressure to the provided holster, the middle of the holster will actually touch the phone screen which can lead to scratches or imprints on the screen-protector (in case you are using a Skinomi Tech-Skin screen-protector like me )

-----

These are just my 2 cents about the case. Sorry for any grammatical mistakes, I'm a non-native english speaker.
    I got the case just a week ago and I'm happy with it. I tried to order it here in Germany back in December but it wasn't available until now. For my work I actually use the Stilgut leather-flipcase which looks quite decent.

Any thoughts and comments appreciated!

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_3728_raw_exp.jpg

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_3727_raw_exp.jpg

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_3732_raw_exp.jpg

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_3735_raw_exp.jpg

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_3738_raw_exp.jpg

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_3739_raw_exp.jpg
    02-27-18 02:40 PM
    My problem continues into 2018. Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20180228_2044241.jpg
    02-28-18 07:44 PM
    Any of those a sticky rubber that makes the phone easier to grab and give it more grip when I lay it down?
    02-28-18 09:49 PM
    I'm currently using my PRIV BlackBerry OEM leather holster for formal use and I a Seidio Dilex dual layer case with clip holster for work. The Seidio protects very well with no issues with typing or ports.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074J...UvbUpU13147886
    So you would say the PRIV case fits just right?

Posted via CB10
    03-03-18 10:25 PM
    So you would say the PRIV case fits just right?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, actually with enough room for me to put a Ringke Fusion bumper case on it for a little protection without totally obscuring the look of the phone. It was a little snug at first with the Fusion on it but it loosened up rather quickly and they work nicely together.
    03-04-18 12:00 AM
    Yes, actually with enough room for me to put a Ringke Fusion bumper case on it for a little protection without totally obscuring the look of the phone. It was a little snug at first with the Fusion on it but it loosened up rather quickly and they work nicely together.
    Thanks for the input. It's not quite as tight as I would like on the naked Keyone but I think it will suffice
    03-04-18 09:26 AM
    I bought this case from Amazon
    https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0714QNZ2P/...UvbUpU13148092

It's raised enough to protect the glass but the buttons sick out just barely. Doesn't hinder the side keys at all and has a wonderfully smooth finish with just enough grip.

As well as a popsocket to be able to hold the phone more comfortablyBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-51vtqk-2brojl._sl1500_.jpg
    03-04-18 10:55 AM
    Anyone still rock theirs nude? Hows it fairing? I've been rocking mine nude for a week now with just a matte protector over the screen and I've noticed small nicks on the bac cover and front speaker grill
    Poplet likes this.
    03-11-18 12:21 PM
    I got the oem PRIV holster and oem dual layer shell same as Leuttra above but have been rocking mine nude a lot too because it's just so damn sexy. So far it remains in good shape
    IvanTheTolerable likes this.
    03-11-18 12:30 PM
    Which case is this?
    03-12-18 04:54 AM
    Looks like the PRIV pocket case?
    03-12-18 07:12 AM
    No looks like the BlackBerry Leap leather case. I think it would fit perfect (measurements are 99% the same)
    03-12-18 07:49 AM
    I bought this case from Amazon
    https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0714QNZ2P/...UvbUpU13152396

It's raised enough to protect the glass but the buttons sick out just barely. Doesn't hinder the side keys at all and has a wonderfully smooth finish with just enough grip.

As well as a popsocket to be able to hold the phone more comfortablyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	51VtQK%2BROJL._SL1500_.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	434728
    Wow. That looks really nice. Unfortunately, no shipping to the US.
    03-12-18 07:52 AM
    Wow. That looks really nice. Unfortunately, no shipping to the US.
    This is available world wide. Just checkout US amazon or ebay
    03-12-18 07:53 AM
    This is available world wide. Just checkout US amazon or ebay
    Lol, I was never taught how to use the Internet. Yeah, I see it now, must have skimmed over it because it was out of my price range. I went with a $10 incipio case.
    03-12-18 07:57 AM
1,117 ... 4041424344 ...