I'm a case hound too, although I usually end up using just one consistently.
    10-30-17 04:07 PM
    Is that a bumper case in the top right corner? Or just one with a clear backing?
    10-30-17 07:53 PM
    Is that a bumper case in the top right corner? Or just one with a clear backing?
    Clear back.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using CB Forums mobile app
    Byfield97 likes this.
    10-30-17 07:53 PM
    I have the one on the bottom right. I like it except for two things.

1. The wording on the back near the camera
    2. The covering over the bottoms I find hard to push.

The feel and cut outs on the pkb though are awesome. Still, I'm looking for another case.
    10-31-17 10:10 PM
    If only Tech21 will make a D30 for Keyone.
    11-01-17 12:24 AM
    This beats them all for quality and price and keeps the looks of the Keyone. No brainer. It's great.
    11-01-17 12:47 PM
    This beats them all for quality and price and keeps the looks of the Keyone. No brainer. It's great.
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4f43b13e13.jpg
    I have this one on it now and love it
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    11-01-17 03:29 PM
    Same thing . Best Option in my opinión
    11-02-17 04:01 PM
    I just decided I'm going naked. Phone feels way better in the hand with no case.
    Sick Viscous and Famosi like this.
    11-04-17 02:17 AM
    I just decided I'm going naked. Phone feels way better in the hand with no case.
    I'll meet you in the "Just dropped my phone" thread soon. Bring donuts.
    11-05-17 06:42 AM
    I'll meet you in the "Just dropped my phone" thread soon. Bring donuts.
    Lol...So true.
    jamesharmeling and scott8629 like this.
    11-05-17 09:25 AM
    Don't own a K1 (yet) but had a deep look into all (i guess) cases, and honestly iPhone cases beat hundred times any available for K1 in terms of slimness and simplicity. Did anybody measured how a K1 + Bb official silicon case reach in term of tickness?
    11-05-17 04:22 PM
    Don't own a K1 (yet) but had a deep look into all (i guess) cases, and honestly iPhone cases beat hundred times any available for K1 in terms of slimness and simplicity. Did anybody measured how a K1 + Bb official silicon case reach in term of tickness?
    Absolutely. Samsung as well. Case offering for the K1 is very poor; with the exception of Incipio, all the big name brands do not offer anything at all.
    11-05-17 05:36 PM
    I am a fanatic about taking care of my devices, but now, since it's not long until i'll switch from my Passport to K1, i decided to live the last days dropping the case I had.

1) The feeling with the phone is part of the experience, and with the case i lost it for 2 years now
    2) the case (original BB one) was, inside, quite dirty, althought I clean it often and -please don't laugh- i always clean my hands before to use the phone (wife joked already enough on that not counting how many missed calls due to speed of hands washing)
    3) overall, like new, except some very minor scratches on the back, even with the case the dust in between the phone and the case must have scratched it
    4) 2 years i have it, falled only once from 50 cms

Unless you work in constructions, restaurant kitchens or motorcycle garage*, is a cover really REALLY needed?

* then consider having a work phone like CAT could be an option
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    11-06-17 12:13 PM
    I'm currently using my PRIV BlackBerry OEM leather holster for formal use and I a Seidio Dilex dual layer case with clip holster for work. The Seidio protects very well with no issues with typing or ports.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074J...UvbUpU13069399
    11-11-17 01:23 PM
    Don't own a K1 (yet) but had a deep look into all (i guess) cases, and honestly iPhone cases beat hundred times any available for K1 in terms of slimness and simplicity
    Tell us more captain obvious hahaha... you will find thousands of selections in the whole spectrum for an iPhone so of course one of them will suit you better than others...
    11-11-17 03:43 PM
    Tell us more captain obvious hahaha... you will find thousands of selections in the whole spectrum for an iPhone so of course one of them will suit you better than others...
    Ground control to Major Nonsense, can you hear me? Was talking about quality, not quantity. You can have one single, great case instead of 10 poor. The second situation is what i see with one r beloved K1.
    11-12-17 08:02 AM
    Ground control to Major Nonsense, can you hear me? Was talking about quality, not quantity. You can have one single, great case instead of 10 poor. The second situation is what i see with one r beloved K1.
    Hahaha... well, I was meaning both quantity and quality... the reality is that many companies will provide their products for iPhone first, and many for them only... then in the sea of companies for sure you will find everything from poor to excellent quality, from bulky to slim, from black to white... in our case (pun intended) we are lucky if more than 5 companies decide to release a product for a particular bb phone... in that limited number, you won't have the selection in both quality and quantity, hence my comment that your post was an obvious point...
    11-12-17 09:05 AM
    Hahaha... well, I was meaning both quantity and quality... the reality is that many companies will provide their products for iPhone first, and many for them only... then in the sea of companies for sure you will find everything from poor to excellent quality, from bulky to slim, from black to white... in our case (pun intended) we are lucky if more than 5 companies decide to release a product for a particular bb phone... in that limited number, you won't have the selection in both quality and quantity, hence my comment that your post was an obvious point...
    I got your point, I hoped that since you start a production line, as a manufacturer you could have done somehing better from the beginning. I’ll live with that, i will keep my future k1 naked 🤪
    11-12-17 12:38 PM
    Has anyone found a nice leather pouch yet for the KeyOne? I don't need a window in the front, just a shorter front so I can see the LED.
    11-15-17 08:16 AM
    Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20171117_200749.jpg
    Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_20171117_200909.jpg

My new KEYone bought in Amazon.de 449€ offer last weekend. I use Seidio Dilex case, Baseus ring holder, 3mk Matte screen protector.

I haven't seen any people sharing their point of view on the Seidio case and so I bought it sight unseen. If you want to know anything about this case, feel free to quote me and ask anything. I've been using it for 3 days now and so far I can say that:
    1. it's big... it really is. But even though the phone feels great in hand, I can hold it much easier with the case on. But okay, I have huge hands.
    2. It's not slippery at all, there is "more to grip", it's not round on edges so it sits better in my palm. I tried typing with the case off and on while lying in bed. Without the case, I felt as if the phone would slip out of my hand any moment.
    3. The case decreases the reception by one bar. I still have no problems with the reception at all, but it might be a big issue for people who find their reception weak.
    4. Side buttons feel different. I find them more comfortable with the case on, because I hate how fragile they feel by themselves.
    5. Putting the case on is a bit difficult, but taking it off is an absolute PITA. If you like to swap cases or take them off often, this case will break your fingers. I took it off once and will never do it again.
    6. The keyboard sticks out a bit. WHY?! You can put it face down, but the keyboard touches the desk slightly. Stupid idea by Seidio.
    7. I feel my phone is really safe. The calmness inside that I won't be able to damage this phone accidentally is enough to accept all the shortcomings of this case.
    11-17-17 01:50 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171117_200749.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	158.5 KB 
ID:	431548
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20171117_200909.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	161.5 KB 
ID:	431549

My new KEYone bought in Amazon.de 449€ offer last weekend. I use Seidio Dilex case, Baseus ring holder, 3mk Matte screen protector.

I haven't seen any people sharing their point of view on the Seidio case and so I bought it sight unseen. If you want to know anything about this case, feel free to quote me and ask anything. I've been using it for 3 days now and so far I can say that:
    1. it's big... it really is. But even though the phone feels great in hand, I can hold it much easier with the case on. But okay, I have huge hands.
    2. It's not slippery at all, there is "more to grip", it's not round on edges so it sits better in my palm. I tried typing with the case off and on while lying in bed. Without the case, I felt as if the phone would slip out of my hand any moment.
    3. The case decreases the reception by one bar. I still have no problems with the reception at all, but it might be a big issue for people who find their reception weak.
    4. Side buttons feel different. I find them more comfortable with the case on, because I hate how fragile they feel by themselves.
    5. Putting the case on is a bit difficult, but taking it off is an absolute PITA. If you like to swap cases or take them off often, this case will break your fingers. I took it off once and will never do it again.
    6. The keyboard sticks out a bit. WHY?! You can put it face down, but the keyboard touches the desk slightly. Stupid idea by Seidio.
    7. I feel my phone is really safe. The calmness inside that I won't be able to damage this phone accidentally is enough to accept all the shortcomings of this case.
    Very cool. Looks hideous, but very "safe".
    RoseBud68 and Byrese like this.
    11-17-17 06:53 PM
    Very cool. Looks hideous, but very "safe".
    Lol... was thinking the same thing. The fact that its difficult to remove is a no go for me. I like change it up from time to time.
    11-17-17 08:11 PM
    I'm selling my unwanted genuine BlackBerry duel layer case on ebay if anyone is interested:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=D_kW2pD-
    11-26-17 06:46 AM
    I'm selling my unwanted genuine BlackBerry duel layer case on ebay if anyone is interested:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=vJFAo-l4
    Good luck with sale in UK.... Still can't find it anywhere in the States..
    11-26-17 10:25 AM
1,117 ... 3738394041 ...