Did not care for the Incipio cases cause when you squeeze the sides to pull from your pockets the bottom cover can come off and that could be disastrous if it happens as it exits the pocket.
    So far the case hasn't done that for me. but ill see what happens over the next week.
    10-14-17 04:06 PM
    Did not care for the Incipio cases cause when you squeeze the sides to pull from your pockets the bottom cover can come off and that could be disastrous if it happens as it exits the pocket.
    I have been using that case for quite a while (on my Silver and now my Black). I keep my phone in my front pocket all day long at work and when I go out and I pull it out very often. What you describe has never happened to me.

You must have some......tight skinny jeans? Lol
    10-14-17 06:57 PM
    Does anyone have the official Soft Shell case, how is it and where to order it? When I choose USA on the page, the Soft Shell case disappears from the accessories page.

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-softshell.png
    the brother likes this.
    10-16-17 08:28 AM
    New Ringke Smoke Fusion case arrived today! Loving it!
    10-16-17 02:52 PM
    After using my Incipio case for weeks, I'm using my Ringke now. Less bulk and (imo) a little more protection. A very nice case indeed.
    the brother likes this.
    10-16-17 05:35 PM
    I have maybe 6 or 7 cases or pouches and this one is my favorite so far. It's thin and clear! I just hate the 'auto focused' branding. FYI photos were taken with my Classic.
    10-16-17 08:46 PM
    I prefer bumper style cases with naked keys.

I prefer the feel of TPU case, but they all seem to have covered buttons.

anyone seen a TPU w/o buttons?
    Last edited by C_McD; 10-17-17 at 11:56 AM.
    10-17-17 09:00 AM

I like this gel case. Kingshark EU soft flexible TPU . 5.99gbp
    good product
    WT44 and the brother like this.
    10-17-17 09:18 AM
    Would you happen to have a link for where to buy the case? Looks pretty good, IMO.
    10-17-17 07:54 PM
    My case finally arrived. I found out about it from this sticky thread.
    If you are like me who's not a fan of putting a case, but have no choice 'cos of its slippery (sides, especially) nature, and a bit scared of damaging the protruding lens, then this Mustaner clear case is it!
    It doesn't look like there's a case on it, too, from afar. It is definitely grippy! It has cutouts on the side buttons + top & bottom.
    Protection-wise, it is very minimal, and the back will get fingerprint-y.

https://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Mu...UvbUpU13048523
    10-18-17 01:21 AM
    Would you happen to have a link for where to buy the case? Looks pretty good, IMO.
    sure. here it is:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blackberry-...UvbUpU13048804
    Byfield97 likes this.
    10-18-17 11:00 AM
    My case finally arrived. I found out about it from this sticky thread.
    If you are like me who's not a fan of putting a case, but have no choice 'cos of its slippery (sides, especially) nature, and a bit scared of damaging the protruding lens, then this Mustaner clear case is it!
    It doesn't look like there's a case on it, too, from afar. It is definitely grippy! It has cutouts on the side buttons + top & bottom.
    Protection-wise, it is very minimal, and the back will get fingerprint-y.

https://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Mu...UvbUpU13048929
    I like mine as well. The screen protection could be improved so you could lay it face down. Scratches are the only other negative.

Naked buttons are a plus!
    Byrese likes this.
    10-18-17 01:47 PM
    After using my Incipio case for weeks, I'm using my Ringke now. Less bulk and (imo) a little more protection. A very nice case indeed.
    I'm finding the incipio bulky in my pockets (especially if you're wearing lighter mateiral pants like dress pants). Might try this one Toomey
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    10-19-17 12:32 AM
    Does anyone have both the avidet and ringke case? Is the avidet case thinner than the ringke? Possible to share photo of both cases side by side? Thanks.
    10-19-17 09:09 AM
    I like mine as well. The screen protection could be improved so you could lay it face down. Scratches are the only other negative.

Naked buttons are a plus!
    Oh yes for naked buttons!! How long have you had yours on? I assume you have the clear one, too? Just wanna check if I should expect a yellowish color in the future hehe.
    10-20-17 08:01 AM
    Oh yes for naked buttons!! How long have you had yours on? I assume you have the clear one, too? Just wanna check if I should expect a yellowish color in the future hehe.
    No color change on the Mustanger.

The TPU cases exhibit yellowing in general - some more than others. Mine looks clear until you place it on a white piece of paper.
    10-20-17 12:40 PM
    No color change on the Mustanger.

The TPU cases exhibit yellowing in general - some more than others. Mine looks clear until you place it on a white piece of paper.
    That is great to know! Since I live outside "Amazon territory", I will still buy an extra one, though, so when scratches eventually become too much of an eye sore. Thanks for the info!
    10-20-17 08:35 PM
    Phone just fell onto the gel Base from a metre high and is unscathed. Phew
    10-21-17 07:16 AM
    Finally got my cases in today after I just picked up the KEYone last week.
    Ordered the OEM dual layer case and an Amzer one.
    After trying out both cases, I definitely prefer the Amzer one. I do like the looks of the OEM case but the sides of the Amzer make it so much easier to grip!

Here are some pics and the link for the Amzer case.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0719RZQVN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-p1013213.jpgBest Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-p1013216.jpg
    jamesharmeling and WT44 like this.
    10-21-17 03:19 PM
    Finally got my cases in today after I just picked up the KEYone last week.
    Ordered the OEM dual layer case and an Amzer one.
    After trying out both cases, I definitely prefer the Amzer one. I do like the looks of the OEM case but the sides of the Amzer make it so much easier to grip!

Here are some pics and the link for the Amzer case.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0719RZQVN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1013213.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	148.2 KB 
ID:	430738Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1013216.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	430739
    How's the button feel?
    10-22-17 07:35 AM
    How's the button feel?
    They just need a little break in time IMO. They feel pretty good to me though. Not too stiff and a little more feedback than the OEM case.
    C_McD likes this.
    10-22-17 10:50 AM
    Huge thanks for mentioning your experience.
    Just got the ringke. Feels so much better and less bulky. Almost feels like a typical bb
    Last edited by datiny; 10-24-17 at 05:33 PM.
    10-24-17 05:12 PM
    Huge thanks for mentioning your experience.
    Just got the ringke. Feels so much better and less bulky. Almost feels like a typical bb
    Agree. I forget that I even have a case and it feels weird the few times I take it off. Not bad at all! With a world full of so many different types of accessories, it's a nice feeling when "simple, less expensive" is the best move.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    10-24-17 06:13 PM
    Agree. I forget that I even have a case and it feels weird the few times I take it off. Not bad at all! With a world full of so many different types of accessories, it's a nice feeling when "simple, less expensive" is the best move.
    Well said......^^^^
    10-24-17 07:53 PM

I can't make up my mind haha.
    10-29-17 04:02 PM
1,117 ... 3637383940 ...