on I really miss the BlackBerry cases of old that lock and unlock the phone (sort of) when you open and close the case....is there a way to do this on the keyone?
    07-02-17 01:55 AM
    after several cases, I find going naked is the best, the phone is already on the heavy side, even with the slimmest case, makes it feel really bulky. I even got a slim noreve leather back case, but adds to the bulkiness, and honestly as these are hand made, for the price, they don't have a great finish.
    the brother and Diana Melamet like this.
    07-02-17 04:35 AM
    Could we see a photo of your noreve case?

after several cases, I find going naked is the best, the phone is already on the heavy side, even with the slimmest case, makes it feel really bulky. I even got a slim noreve leather back case, but adds to the bulkiness, and honestly as these are hand made, for the price, they don't have a great finish.
    the brother likes this.
    07-02-17 05:38 AM
    Could we see a photo of your noreve case?
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-14654.jpg  
    the brother likes this.
    07-02-17 05:42 AM
    And the back cover
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-14655.jpg  
    the brother likes this.
    07-02-17 05:43 AM
    Looks better than the tetded case to me but of course the devil is in the details...
    07-02-17 07:17 AM
    100% with you here! I did the same thing; to keep it somewhat safe I am using the BlackBerry Priv OEM leather sleeve as I find it difficult to spend early $40 on the OEM KEYᵒⁿᵉ sleeve...

The back of the KEYᵒⁿᵉ feels great too which obviously you lose with a case.

Naked, careful handling and that's the it!
    the brother likes this.
    07-02-17 08:07 AM
    So far I have the combo of the tektide clear case from amazon + the PRIV OEM leather black sleeve. The K1 with case fits snug and no slippage in the priv sleeve. Can't go wrong with this combo.
    the brother likes this.
    07-02-17 11:23 AM
    I want to buy this phone (never got used to the iPhone 7) but I need a holster and a cradle. As was stated above, Seidio made a great spring clip holster.
    07-02-17 03:21 PM
    How long after it reached New York Processing Center did it take to reach you? I'm in Atlanta and I took the company up on their free shipping offer and tracking hasn't moved since Thursday from that facility.
    07-02-17 08:26 PM
    Just got this today, it fits pretty well but I have trouble pressing on the back button. I'll return it. Sucks that it's so hard to find a good screen protector for KEYone.
    the brother and C_McD like this.
    07-03-17 12:20 AM
    Absolutely fits perfect. Took about 20 minutes to work in the back button on the tool belt but works perfect

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B072VV...UvbUpU12948555
    I bought a similar one but I'm having trouble on making the back button work well. What did you end up doing?
    07-03-17 12:22 AM
    Anyone notice the Amzer case accommodates the side keys for the keyboard. It's the little details that count.
    07-03-17 12:41 AM
    I have always been a fan of the belt clip holsters (Seido brands). Someone on this thread recommended the holster for the Leap. I ordered one and it works perfectly. My KEYᵒⁿᵉ slips in and out easily (stop those thoughts). I don't use cases on my phones so this is a great fit.
    07-03-17 07:26 AM
    I have always been a fan of the belt clip holsters (Seido brands). Someone on this thread recommended the holster for the Leap. I ordered one and it works perfectly. My KEYᵒⁿᵉ slips in and out easily (stop those thoughts). I don't use cases on my phones so this is a great fit.
    If I'm not mistaken you are using your phone naked, aren't you?
    07-03-17 09:00 AM
    I think this case right here:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12948818

Is one of the nicest slim cases available so far for the keyone.
    Unfortunately for us Canadians, no shipping from seller.
    Anyone seen this specific case sold anywhere else?
    Or know of a way to bypass the no shipping outside of the US on amazon.com?
    07-03-17 09:07 AM
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12948840

I remembered seeing the same case, but with a typo on the back where it says TRUE TONE.. it was actually spelled TURE TONE lol. But yeah, it does looks slick! Especially with the keyboard cut out..

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 09:24 AM
    If I'm not mistaken you are using your phone naked, aren't you?
    I'm not but my phone is.
    C_McD, gquan14 and gritsinct like this.
    07-03-17 10:10 AM
    About Blackberry Case with a window... is it high quality? Dying to buy it, but for the price.
    Thanks in advance!
    I have the case with the window and it fits great and it very nice quality leather. For me, definitely worth the price.
    07-03-17 02:59 PM
    I found the same with my Noreve case. I waited over a month for it to arrive.
    When the case was fitted to the phone, it seemed to stand off the back of the phone and bevel outwards, making the overall thickness larger than it could have been.
    I could see gaps through the camera cut-out too - the materials are good, but the fabrication isn't great for a £40 case.
    07-03-17 03:06 PM
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12949312

I found one on eBay
    07-03-17 04:39 PM
    Thanks for the tip. i previously bought the priv holster and didnt like it as it was too loose
    i found the leap holster on amazon uk for £2.48 from amazon warehouse. it just arrived and it exactly what i was looking for (brand new condition) there is still one available for that price.
    07-04-17 06:10 AM
    It does cover them. Like a said in the earlier post it just took about 20 minutes to work in. No lift , almost complete coverage of the screen
    Curious what the purpose of the black imprint is?
    07-04-17 02:04 PM
    Looks very similar to the Tetded?
    07-04-17 02:08 PM
    I like this case as well - been rockin it for a couple weeks. Had an Incipio (black with clear back) but it seemed a little too bulky for my taste. The button on the Incipio were stiffer than on this TPU case.

However, I got a Tetded case and I absolutely love the feel of the buttons since they are open. Wish my TPU case had open buttons (I thought that was what I was getting when I ordered it. I find I cannot double click the power button with a covered button to where it is easy with the Tetded open button case.
    07-04-17 02:15 PM
1,117 ... 2324252627 ...