Still on pre-order
    Please let us know if it's a good choice when you get it. Thanks!!
    the brother likes this.
    06-17-17 09:52 AM
    I ordered mine straight from Tetded but it shipped from Hong Kong. It is a couple dollars cheaper through the Ebay link provided but it got here quick and is beautiful.
    Thanks for the heads up on the cheaper price! I tried to use the Tetded site but I wouldn't load when I was trying to order and that made me nervous that fulfillment might be the same way. Good to hear they shipped it quick.
    NMK Ger likes this.
    06-17-17 09:55 AM
    Stilgut is now Shipping, or will start at monday, I'll get mine on Thursday or Friday and will upload pictures, so exited, they got really awesome cases, always had them and was always happy, kinda expensive though, but good quality. here is the link if anyone want them. https://www.stilgut.de/blackberry-keyone-huellen/
    the brother likes this.
    06-17-17 10:43 AM
    I have the pocket - not sure if anyone has responded to you yet. It fits very nice compared to my Priv's which is too wide for the KEYone.
    the brother likes this.
    06-17-17 03:02 PM
    Ordered this screen protector, should be here tomorrow. It's one of those wet-install screen protectors.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12928431
    06-17-17 05:06 PM
    Anyone got pics of the pocket case??
    06-17-17 05:49 PM
    Received my screen protector a little while ago. Should hold me over till the tempered glass ones come out.
    06-18-17 12:19 PM
    Received my screen protector a little while ago. Should hold me over till the tempered glass ones come out. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7f64fc8bbd.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fbab19d8f8.jpg
    Any comment about it? How the táctil feel? How's holding up on the curved edges? Thanks!
    06-18-17 02:51 PM
    Anyone got pics of the pocket case??
    This is what I am after! It's next to impossible to find it.
    the brother likes this.
    06-18-17 03:18 PM
    Any comment about it? How the táctil feel? How's holding up on the curved edges? Thanks!
    I ordered the same screen protector yesterday, so I'd like to know how it's holding up too. I'll assume that since it's a "wet" application that it'll take a week for it to completely "heal and settle".
    06-18-17 03:36 PM
    Nice! I put an order in for the Amzer case as well!
    How do you find the overall fit and quality of the case?
    There great man! They fit like a glove and are perfect for the keyboard.
    06-18-17 04:25 PM
    I ordered the same screen protector yesterday, so I'd like to know how it's holding up too. I'll assume that since it's a "wet" application that it'll take a week for it to completely "heal and settle".
    Installed it a couple hours ago. Installation was pretty standard for a wet install screen protector. Screen protector seems to be of good quality, and feels smooth. Not quite as smooth as the phone's actual screen, but smooth nonetheless. A downside to protector is that it doesn't quite extend all the way to edge of the lcd. It does cover the visible area of the lcd, and goes outward on the black bezel portion, but does not extend all the way to the edge. I've attached a picture to show how far it does extend (it's like this on both sides). You may need to zoom in on the picture to see the edge of screen protector.
    06-18-17 05:54 PM
    Attachment 425237

No specific to the KEYone by any means, but this is my charging stand by RND. Works well and the USB-C connector is height adjustable. Works well, and looks nice.
    Nice looking for something like that. does it support fast charging ? Also what does the back look like ?
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    06-18-17 06:40 PM
    Nice looking for something like that. does it support fast charging ? Also what does the back look like ?
    No, my specific charger doesn't support fast charging. There is another model which looks the same, but does offer that feature. It's also on Amazon.
    jamesharmeling and Gelzz like this.
    06-18-17 06:44 PM
    No, my specific charger doesn't support fast charging. There is another model which looks the same, but does offer that feature. It's also on Amazon.
    cool thanks
    06-18-17 06:59 PM
    Thanks for the heads up on the cheaper price! I tried to use the Tetded site but I wouldn't load when I was trying to order and that made me nervous that fulfillment might be the same way. Good to hear they shipped it quick.
    I've used the Canadian seller plenty of times. At the early stages of a case release you order from the seller in Ottawa but it is shipped from Hong Kong. He will eventually get some inventory. Nevertheless, very good seller, great service
    06-18-17 07:19 PM
    Tetded arrived from eBay Canadian seller on eBay. Great transaction as usual .
    06-19-17 11:32 AM
    06-19-17 11:34 AM
    Man I need a pedicure
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-19-17 11:35 AM
    People, need somebody who has NGP and Octane Pure by Incipio to tell me: Is the NGP thinner than the Octane?
    About Blackberry Case with a window... is it high quality? Dying to buy it, but for the price.
    Thanks in advance!
    the brother likes this.
    06-19-17 01:03 PM
    I have the Octane which is great and I'm told the NGP is thinner..not as much as a lip which is a problem for me. I did see some YouTube vids on the NGP so you can see for yourself. all comes down to how much protection you want balanced by added weight. For me Octane or dual layer are the best 2 options.
    Diana Melamet likes this.
    06-19-17 01:17 PM
    Roadie29, I agree; the Octane is a tank! Too much for me for regular use, I think. But excellent for a trip or intense use.
    the brother likes this.
    06-19-17 02:01 PM
    06-19-17 05:01 PM
    Nice looking case! I'm tempted to pick one up, just wish it covered more of the top and bottom of the phone.
    I've used similar Tetded cases on my Classic and Passport. Very nice case, classy, and offers good drop coverage. Might not be completely covered up, but definitely covered for the average drop. For me, it's always sitting on my lap when stand up. Ugh.
    06-19-17 06:05 PM
    I've used similar Tetded cases on my Classic and Passport. Very nice case, classy, and offers good drop coverage. Might not be completely covered up, but definitely covered for the average drop. For me, it's always sitting on my lap when stand up. Ugh.
    ...and Carjackd, much appreciated. That looks closer to what I'm looking for - I had an OEM bumper case for my Z30 and it was spot on for my needs.

I have an Incipio Octane Pure which is fine, but a little bulky and the buttons are a little stiff to me.

I also have a Advidet which is closer, but I thought it had cutouts for the buttons, but it does not. Better, but I think cutouts are what I'm looking for.

Maybe the Tetded is what I need?

Z30 10.3.3.2205 USA
    06-19-17 08:56 PM
1,117 ... 1920212223 ...