Attachment 422982
    Attachment 422983

Guys, seems like Incipio is making the official BB dual layer shell. Now I don't know, go for it or wait for Dual Pro leaked earlier.
    Loving the BB logo cutout in the back. I'm definitely getting one but it won't be for daily use. Will pop it in for active days where the phone might be more prone to drops.
    05-13-17 12:11 AM
    That settles it, I'll get a pouch for my future KEYone!!! Thank you!
    delanyinspiron6400 likes this.
    05-13-17 12:22 AM
    I'll get pouch too.
    05-13-17 03:13 AM
    https://www.blackberrymobile.com/us/accessories.php

Saw this pop up this morning. Sorry if I'm late to the game but this was first noticeable change to US site I've seen...

lionhearted likes this.
    05-13-17 06:43 AM
    You can use the phone naked but still have protection when you're carrying it around. Also, you can set your phone on the pouch when you're at your desk. Also, a lot of pouches have card slots too, so that's a plus. A case adds bulk to the phone, but is not as cumbersome to use since you don't have to pull out your phone from the pouch if you want to use it.
    Also the pouch prevents only dust and scratches while with a good case your phone can hit the floor and nothing happens to it. I would really prefer to use KEYone naked, but I just sacrifice too much to afford this phone so I can't let it break no matter what. Will be getting a case.
    lionhearted likes this.
    05-13-17 07:20 AM
    Hi guys,

this is my first post here - exciting
    I received my KEYone on May 9th and I'm really impressed by its design as well as productivity. Now, I'd love to see Incipio making a "feather" case for the KEYone. I had this on all my previous Apple devices and just love the look and feel of this case series. Do you have any information if there will be one? Or only the Dual Layer?
    Last edited by pt_film; 05-15-17 at 08:30 AM.
    05-15-17 08:14 AM
    So far it seems like Incipio is doing two lines of cases for the KEYone: The DualPro (three colors) as well as the Octane. Since the K1 is a device which most like isn't going to be a big seller, many case manufacturers will either avoid producing products for it or at least only launch a limited line-up for it. I guess if the phone does surprisingly well and sells better than they expect, they'll start producing further accessories.
    05-15-17 08:36 AM
    anyone know of any bumper cases that only cover the outer edges of the phone?
    Pretty much the ClearOn case without the clear plastic backing?
    05-15-17 09:03 AM
    Are Noreve cases any good? Most say good things but I've read about terrible customer service, bad fit, really slow to ship out, dishonesty etc.
    05-15-17 09:17 AM
    Are Noreve cases any good? Most say good things but I've read about terrible customer service, bad fit, really slow to ship out, dishonesty etc.
    I've had a couple of Noreve products in the last few years, for various phones. Always their traditional vertical flip cases. So far I never had a negative experience with them, all the cases I received have been well made and they all had good fit for the devices. I can recall the Nokia N900 had a slightly loose fit at first, however you can carefully bend the edges which hold the phone to make the fitting tighter - worked well afterwards. Shipping can take some time, depending mostly on what kind of leather and color you want to get. I think they have some sort of estimated shipping somewhere below the selection. Usually their standard leather in black is often in stock ready to ship, at least for more popular phones.

Most major downside of their cases of course is the price (although I think they are nice indeed) plus the added bulk and weight. I had the case for my Passport and I think the combo was around 290g and was almost twice as thick as the device alone.
    05-15-17 10:52 AM
    Sorry for poor photo quality, taken by my trusty but worse for wear BB Bold 9900. This cover fits really snug, all the slots and holes etc. where they need to be. I think it enhances the look of the naked KEYone. Screen protector was fitted as soon as I took the KEYone out of its box almost two weeks ago. The protector is one of my now spare which were for my previous Sony Xperia Z3. I simply cut one to fit!

Once more robust covers are available, this will do nicely.

From Amazon UK, £5.99 via Prime next day delivery.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img-20170515-00940.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img-20170515-00942.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img-20170515-00943.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img-20170515-00945.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img-20170515-00946.jpg  

Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img-20170515-00947.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img-20170515-00948.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img-20170515-00950.jpg   Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img-20170515-00951.jpg  
    E_J_Walker, WT44 and bluesqueen23 like this.
    05-15-17 04:30 PM
    Since the K1 has a curved screen, there aren't any "good" tempered glass ones available in my opinion. They either won't stick poorly or just cover a smaller area of the screen and ruin any kind of aesthetics (even more than some cases) the device offers.
    Not so. I simply cut down to size a screen protector for my defunct Sony Xperia Z3. Doesn't affect the aesthetics at all.
    05-15-17 04:36 PM
    Ordered this one on Amazon last night and it arrived today, the Keyone fits as snug as a bug in a rug in it! This will do until official accessories come out https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...UvbUpU12877935
    Same as the one that I ordered and received via Prime today. I've posted a few photos further on in this thread. :-)
    05-15-17 04:42 PM
    Same as the one that I ordered and received via Prime today. I've posted a few photos further on in this thread. :-)
    It is perfect and you still see the beauty of the beast that is the Keyone! 😀
    05-16-17 01:09 AM
    Hi guys,

this is my first post here - exciting
    I received my KEYone on May 9th and I'm really impressed by its design as well as productivity. Now, I'd love to see Incipio making a "feather" case for the KEYone. I had this on all my previous Apple devices and just love the look and feel of this case series. Do you have any information if there will be one? Or only the Dual Layer?
    Welcome, there will be many cases available in the next month or so. We just have to be patient until the KEYone is available in North America, all of Europe and most of the other Continents.
    05-16-17 08:13 AM
    The Priv sleeve is excellent, and only cost £7 ish Amazon prime. I have a case, but why hide something so cool and nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Cases, Skins and Accessories for the BlackBerry KEYone!-img_0889.jpg  
    Last edited by Chris Townsend3; 05-16-17 at 01:32 PM.
    05-16-17 08:14 AM
    I love Navor wallet cases. I have a few. They are not leather but the quality is still good. I like that it has more card slots than most wallet cases and a wristlet strap. Plenty of colors to choose from. I get mine from Amazon and I have already emailed them asking them to make a case for Keyone.
    05-16-17 10:27 AM
    The Priv sleeve is excellent, and only cost £7 ish Amazon prime. I have a case, but why hide something so cool and nice.
    That subtle Omega speedmaster Flex. I see you Fam! haha that watch is definitely on my Buy list.
    Chris Townsend3 and pn000 like this.
    05-16-17 09:10 PM
    That subtle Omega speedmaster Flex. I see you Fam! haha that watch is definitely on my Buy list.
    Me too I'll own it one day.
    05-17-17 08:36 AM
    Check here
    bluesqueen23 likes this.
    05-17-17 08:38 AM
    Note that these TUMI cases I referred to were being shipped with the review phones. As to whether or not TUMI actually puts up for sale to the public I couldn't say or say when if they do.
    Pretty sure I read in some thread that @Bla1ze mentioned that it will be for sale one day for the general public. Wouldn't be logic if Tumi would only make a few dozen? hundred? only for a select/happy few.

BTW, I'm a fan of the brand, but I am not a fan of flipcases at all. Too girly for my taste. It looks and feels like a womens purse (and clearly the makers of these phone purses know this since many have room for a few ATM cards). Aside from the fact that it is bulky and inconvenient to constantly flip it open to do stuff or when taking landscape photos (and that it just looks ridiculous when taking photos for that matter), there is a 50% chance that it will flip open when it hits the concrete, so it's better to have the plastic/rubber edges on the front from a "regular" case.

I like the idea of Lunatik (Taktik — MNML) and Otterbox (weird name and branding is too obvious on their cases), but even if they would make KeyOne cases, they are too bulky for me.

I wish Tumi would also make non-flip case cases, but in the end, I will probably just go without case or with a slim transparent model:
    https://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_no...UvbUpU12879938

But still have to wait for a month man for this device to be for sale where I am located....
    jakie55 likes this.
    05-17-17 09:37 AM
    Pretty sure I read in some thread that @Bla1ze mentioned that it will be for sale one day for the general public. Wouldn't be logic if Tumi would only make a few dozen? hundred? only for a select/happy few.

BTW, I'm a fan of the brand, but I am not a fan of flipcases at all. Too girly for my taste. It looks and feels like a womens purse (and clearly the makers of these phone purses know this since many have room for a few ATM cards)
    Too girly? I work in a dirty environment washing locomotives, exposed to oil,grease,water etc... next time you're under a locomotive that's dripping who knows what I think that you'd appreciate having some protection other than just a bumper case! Besides the slots inside the flip cover are great places to store all those little pieces of paper that have your passwords scribbled on. LOL

I do like the look of the TUMI Case and I'm sure to get one when it becomes available.

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    05-17-17 10:53 AM
    I'd advise anyone against buying the below scareen protector

It's dogsh1t.

BlackBerry Keyone (2017) - 2.5D Tempered Glass Screen Protector | eBay
    05-18-17 08:00 AM
    You can use the phone naked but still have protection when you're carrying it around. Also, you can set your phone on the pouch when you're at your desk. Also, a lot of pouches have card slots too, so that's a plus. A case adds bulk to the phone, but is not as cumbersome to use since you don't have to pull out your phone from the pouch if you want to use it.
    most of case just plain ugly. the shell sometime obstruct the sound... (every shell take good care of the camera,but not the sound outlet).
    05-18-17 09:03 AM
    Finding a minimal sleeve/pouch that's not leather has been quite hard.

I have had 2 cases off Fitbag previously and they were brilliant quality and outlasted the phones I bought them for.

I emailed asking if they would make one for the KEYone since they are custom made and you write your phone model when you order it and was informed that "Of course you can order these bags, too. We have manufactured these bags already many times." this was the 7th of May.

I took this info with a pinch of salt and have ordered Classic Schwarz aus Alcantara mit Android Roboter (my second with this design as i love it so much).

I will post back fit and photo's when it has arrived early next week hopefully.

They aren't the cheapest but they are worth the cost. They only downside is browsing the German website but if you use chrome it translates it well and its easy to navigate.
    Roadie29 and Baerli Baer like this.
    05-18-17 01:44 PM
1,117 ... 678910 ...