I have a SEIDO holster type on the Classic that protects the phone but also has a holster piece it snaps into on your hip. Is that type available for the KEYone yet? If so can you post a link?

Posted via CB10
    06-04-17 12:45 PM
    I believe I seen that on = forum on here. Search KEYone cases on CrackBerry.
    06-04-17 12:50 PM
    No keyone specific cases by seidio are available yet. Though my seidio holster for the priv fits the keyone, except the magnet does not turn the screen off. I'm hoping when they release keyone specific cases the magnet still works like on old blackberries.
    06-04-17 01:14 PM
    I spent an honest 2+ hours searching on line (mostly Amazon.ca) trying to find a case. There are several that say there is stock and will ship within 2 to 3 days, but the ETA is the June 30 to the end of July! Ya right....
    AND there was NO options for expedited shipping.
    This tells me those sellers are being sleazy and using it as a "pre-order" .
    If they actually had cases, they could ship faster. I've ordered over 15 cases over the past couple of years and always received them within a week....when in stock...with expedited shipping options...
    06-04-17 10:07 PM
    I spent an honest 2+ hours searching on line (mostly Amazon.ca) trying to find a case. There are several that say there is stock and will ship within 2 to 3 days, but the ETA is the June 30 to the end of July! Ya right....
    AND there was NO options for expedited shipping.
    This tells me those sellers are being sleazy and using it as a "pre-order" .
    If they actually had cases, they could ship faster. I've ordered over 15 cases over the past couple of years and always received them within a week....when in stock...with expedited shipping options...
    Could it be Amazon being really careful about their delivery dates? Sometimes they way overestimate their arrival. Could also be coming from China with cheap shipping.. Or you could be completely on point I ave no idea just throwing it out there.

Not what the OP is looking for but I liked this case https://www.incipio.com/octane-pure-...-one-case.html if you just want a shell. You can order straight from them. A little expensive (and I hate having do display their damn branding) but it looks like a hard shell, with soft material for the buttons. On Amazon people were complaining that it was hard to press them on the one they have there.
    06-04-17 11:10 PM
    Ya. They are not fulfilled by Amazon. They are either China or Hong Kong. I do agree and understand it takes longer, but with no expedited shipping options and a delivery date range of 30+ days has me suspicious. I have ordered from overseas sellers via Amazon, but always had an expedited shipping option, and a delivery date range of 7 days+-. I will just need to have patience and wait for the mainstream companies to produce product.
    NOTE: I completely understand why someone who makes cases would want to know how many they're likely to sell, but not in the fashion they are going about it.
    06-04-17 11:19 PM
    I just received my Tektide KEYone invisible armour TPU rubber bumper case from Amazon.ca. $8.99. Fits perfectly!! With Prime, it showed up in less than 48hrs. Thanks FedEx!
    06-09-17 08:49 PM
    I found a pretty nice case for cheap.
    (Blackberry KEYone Case Soft Back TPU Bumper Slim Hybrid Phone Cover)

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=k0siw-mX
    06-09-17 09:26 PM