I'm thinking about getting one (the black one) for my wife. Any deals out there for a new one, I see them going for $699 at the major stores online. Is that the best price out there and that it's ever been?

Is there any other new KEYones coming out very soon to lower the price of the black one?

Thanks.
    04-28-18 03:16 PM
    How much do you love your wife? Would you want her to find out the wedding ring was bought at a discount before the next better rings came out? LOL.

Of course the price will come down at some point but is the wait worth it?
    Carjackd likes this.
    04-28-18 06:10 PM
    Rings, diamond and Gold etc hold there value and often go up over time. Phones are things that become obsolete and worthless very fast.

Just wondering if the $699. Price is a good deal right now for the Black version or is there any better deals out there. And when is the version 2 coming out. She doesn't really need it right now. But if the newer vision is not coming out for a long time yet then I might go ahead and get this black version now even though she really doesn't need it.

Any idea what the up specked Black version cost when it first came out? And have you seen it cheaper then $699? Cdn And anyone know when the newer version is coming out?

Thanks.
    04-28-18 06:21 PM
    Rings, diamond and Gold etc hold there value and often go up over time. Phones are things that become obsolete and worthless very fast.

Just wondering if the $699. Price is a good deal right now for the Black version or is there any better deals out there. And when is the version 2 coming out. She doesn't really need it right now. But if the newer vision is not coming out for a long time yet then I might go ahead and get this black version now even though she really doesn't need it.

Any idea what the up specked Black version cost when it first came out? And have you seen it cheaper then $699? Cdn And anyone know when the newer version is coming out?

Thanks.
    So you never told her about the discount on the ring! LOL. Just joking.

The Black KEYᵒⁿᵉ was introduced at $799 CDN. So now it's $100 off. Best guess for the KEYtwo would be at the very earliest sometime in June but more likely late summer in my opinion. Nobody here knows exactly when and the only info we have is that BlackBerry Mobile has stated they will have 2 new PKB phones released this year.
    04-28-18 07:00 PM
    Thanks. And at the time 11 years ago, I had a friend who owned a jewelry store so yes I got a very very good diamond ring at a very good price.

Take care.
    FF22 and ppeters914 like this.
    04-28-18 07:07 PM
    Thanks. And at the time 11 years ago, I had a friend who owned a jewelry store so yes I got a very very good diamond ring at a very good price.

Take care.
    But did she know you didn't pay full retail..??.. It's no fun if you don't play along with us.... It's been a quiet day.... LOL ;-)
    04-28-18 07:15 PM
    Haha, she knows everything. I always go for Quality, but at a good deal/price. I think I'll wait when it comes to the Black KEYone since she is not after me for a new phone. I'm more of the tech junkie, I have the Dtek60 by the way. I just wanted to treat her. but I think I'll wait a bit now.

Take care
    04-28-18 07:27 PM
    https://m.ebay.ca/itm/BlackBerry-Key...ner=1#shpCntId

Monitor this auction, ship and sold by Newegg Canada. Historical low is $599 with free shipping, $579 with a random eBay coupon at one point.

But frankly anything over $500 is overpriced at this point. You're one year into BlackBerry's alleged 23-month "2-year" patch support, and you're only guaranteed Oreo.
    04-29-18 08:26 AM
    Thanks, it's been years since I last used eBay. I think I'll wait for the new one to come out and compare prices and features between the two phones and makeup my mind then.

Take care.
    04-29-18 10:53 AM
    Which carrier are you with? You should be able to get one from them, likely at a decent price. I got my Silver for $199 from Rogers and Bell offers the same price.
    04-29-18 11:37 AM
    I buy all my phones unlocked, I'm not interested in their new inflated costly phone plans, and they always try to have me get a new costly plan if I get a phone with them.

Have a good one. Take care.
    04-29-18 11:43 AM
    My new plan is only $55 so not too bad. And you can easily have the phone unlocked (I believe they are also required to do this themselves so you wouldn't even have to pay someone to do it for you). I just figured these suggestions would get you a phone much cheaper than retail prices.
    04-29-18 12:33 PM
    Which carrier are you with? You should be able to get one from them, likely at a decent price. I got my Silver for $199 from Rogers and Bell offers the same price.
    OP wants a black one. No carrier has it.
    colchar likes this.
    04-29-18 02:45 PM
    OP wants a black one. No carrier has it.
    Doesn't Telus sell the black one?
    04-29-18 07:45 PM
    Telus has a Space black version only in 3GB/32GB
    I'm interested in the Black Edition 4GB/64GB and no Canadian carrier sells that one.

https://www.blackberrymobile.com/ca/blackberry-keyone/
    04-29-18 08:02 PM
    Doesn't Telus sell the black one?
    Space Black / Black Edition, lol.
    04-29-18 08:26 PM
    Pretty sure Rogers carries the Black Edition (4GB/64GB).
    04-30-18 11:56 AM
    Pretty sure Rogers carries the Black Edition (4GB/64GB).
    Nope.
    Attached Thumbnails Best Canadian price Black KEYone?-screenshot_20180430-131249.jpg   Best Canadian price Black KEYone?-screenshot_20180430-131147.jpg   Best Canadian price Black KEYone?-screenshot_20180430-131024.jpg  
    04-30-18 12:15 PM
    I always buy unlocked. I was just looking around and visions had the best price.
    when you buy electronics at visions you can buy extended warranty. if you do not use that warranty in the alotted time, they issue you a rebate to be used as a store credit. I buy a lot of stuff there. I currently have $340 in warranty rebates to spend so I am buying a new keyone, getting it for half price.
    I was never one to buy warranty from a box store but when they give your money back if you don't use it, works pretty well.
    04-30-18 12:15 PM
    Hmmmm, when I first got my BlackBerry I wanted the Silver, because I went through customer loyalty, all they could give me was the Vaderberry with 4/64. They told me if I wanted the Silver, I would have to go to the store. I did ask specs on the black and they confirmed 4/64. Strange I guess,
    Last edited by Crusader03; 04-30-18 at 01:16 PM.
    04-30-18 12:41 PM
    I managed to get a black edition from Spain on ebay for such a low price I'm not comfortable admitting to it, lest the original sellers discover they accidentally misspelled both "Blackberry" and "KeyOne" and that was why nobody was bidding on it...

Always keep an eye out for slight misspellings on ebay. Sometimes you can find absolute gold.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-01-18 02:54 PM
    I managed to get a black edition from Spain on ebay for such a low price I'm not comfortable admitting to it, lest the original sellers discover they accidentally misspelled both "Blackberry" and "KeyOne" and that was why nobody was bidding on it...

Always keep an eye out for slight misspellings on ebay. Sometimes you can find absolute gold.
    You lucky there was no reserve on it lol
    05-02-18 06:26 AM
    You lucky there was no reserve on it lol
    The description made it sound like they'd tested it for a couple of weeks for work, didn't care for it, and got rid of it. Came with the original receipt too, and the thing was barely a month old when I got it. Probably a company with too much money and not enough knowledge about phones.
    the_boon likes this.
    05-02-18 06:29 AM