I just ran across this (see link below) today on the US Best Buy web site. I was curious about the KEYone availability in my area in case someone likes my phone and wants to buy one. I have the GSM silver edition but this one is CDMA for Verizon. The GSM was not listed at Best Buy as far as I could tell (maybe I am missing something). The good news is that it is on sale for $499. But they have been advertising it with 4G, which seems to be a mistake because I have heard of no silver KEYones with 4g. It has been listed as having 4G on their website for a long time. Anyone know for sure?
    https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=n0uLDxJB
    02-05-18 01:38 PM
    I will add to my post above that it doesn't appear the KEYone is "in store" at any Best Buy near where I live. So this would be online orders only. It can be shipped to a store new you if you want to order it. Perhaps it is in some stores in other parts of the country. I am in the Salem, Oregon area. They did have some for a while in Portland, Oregon, which is about 50 miles north of me.
    They also state "price match guarantee" on the page for the KEYone.
    02-05-18 01:51 PM
    I got mine at Best Buy for Verizon and can confirm that 4G LTE and VoLTE calling both work. I believe Best Buy sells both a CDMA model and a GSM model.
    02-05-18 01:52 PM
    Not sure why... but they list one as Verizon and the other as Unlocked.... you click the link and the Unlocked is the GSM for T-Mobile and AT&T. But both are "unlocked" phones, and both are available online at the same price... Motion does show it's sold out, so it has to be selling really well.

KEYone has always been 4G LTE.... depending on what you view the meaning of 4G to be.
    02-05-18 02:06 PM
    My CDMA KEYone has HD Voice activated and it sounds crystal clear with other HD Voice phones.
    02-05-18 06:37 PM
    I got my silver Keyone at Best Buy mobile store for $449 about 5 weeks ago. It is CDMA for VZW. I did need to activate the HD calling by entering a pin number I found by scrolling thru some posts here at CB.
    iowacountryboy3 likes this.
    02-05-18 09:59 PM
    I've had the Verizon KeyOne since July. it's awesome. I was never able to activate HD voice or VoLTE, though. how'd you do it?
    02-05-18 10:23 PM
    I found a code posted in the Keyone support section of Crackberry. I had to dial series of hash tags, numbers and stars. that activated the HD calling.
    02-05-18 10:45 PM
    I'll bet if you Google HD calling code for Keyone it will get you there
    02-05-18 10:46 PM