Best buy kept slipping their dates each day (by one day), and now they don't list an availability date at all. As for the NYC / Tri-State, there was some limited stock in 3 NYC locations but those are gone. Something very strange and wrong here.
    06-29-17 10:01 PM
    I ordered my replacement through Amazon yesterday, but purchased from TCL itself when they had 5 left, this morning they are nowhere to be seen. Did I get the last of the old??? We shall see next week.
    06-29-17 10:10 PM
    I'm shocked there isn't more chatter about this in these forums...
    06-30-17 12:46 PM
    Wondering if there is a new batch with antenna and screen fixes coming
    06-30-17 01:51 PM
    the bestbuy online site never showed any instock in the nyc area when ive looked but ppl on this forum said they have been available
    06-30-17 02:11 PM
    So, today I got a notification that Best Buy has the Verizon-"capable" unlocked version in stock. But on the forums I've seen concerns about which version it is, awaiting updates/upgrades to better handle HD calling and WiFi calling as well as issues with antenna and screen fixes. Anyone have any news on any of this?
    07-01-17 08:04 PM
    Oh, wait. This is fun. I click on the link in the email they sent me about half an hour ago saying it's now back in stock and to click here to buy, and it take me to the product page and says... it's sold out. Cool. Very fun.
    07-01-17 08:07 PM
    So, today I got a notification that Best Buy has the Verizon-"capable" unlocked version in stock. But on the forums I've seen concerns about which version it is, awaiting updates/upgrades to better handle HD calling and WiFi calling as well as issues with antenna and screen fixes. Anyone have any news on any of this?
    Curious, has anyone ever confirmed there would be new KeyOnes coming with updates/upgrades? This is starting to sound like when the Priv came out... and there was this infamous "new batch" of Priv phones with better performance, battery, and everything else. I remember people wanting a Priv... but patiently waiting for the "new batch". I don't believe it ever happened.

If there was a confirmation, what was the source?
    wlragland likes this.
    07-01-17 08:36 PM
    Curious, has anyone ever confirmed there would be new KeyOnes coming with updates/upgrades? This is starting to sound like when the Priv came out... and there was this infamous "new batch" of Priv phones with better performance, battery, and everything else. I remember people wanting a Priv... but patiently waiting for the "new batch". I don't believe it ever happened.

If there was a confirmation, what was the source?
    I haven't seen anything resembling any "confirmed" anything. Just this thread (maybe this one post about awaiting a V3 model was sarcastic but I didn't read it that way and it was from a moderator): https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post12878241
    07-01-17 08:55 PM
    Hi Everyone,

Just want to share my experience. Last weekend I noticed that there were some KeyOne in stock at various Best Buy near and within NYC. I ordered one online for store pickup and went to the Best Buy in Union Square. They had it ready for me in less than an hour. No problems at all.

Hoping you guys get your phones! Good luck!
    07-01-17 10:01 PM
    I'm shocked there isn't more chatter about this in these forums...
    I think BestBuy is filling orders as they're placed.

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.3.2049
    07-01-17 10:21 PM
    Hi Everyone,

Just want to share my experience. Last weekend I noticed that there were some KeyOne in stock at various Best Buy near and within NYC. I ordered one online for store pickup and went to the Best Buy in Union Square. They had it ready for me in less than an hour. No problems at all.

Hoping you guys get your phones! Good luck!
    Never have had any issue with stock at the union squares location!
    07-02-17 11:21 AM
    Also received email from Bestbuy that the CDMA version for Verizon Is back in stock. Clicking on the link in the email goes to the product page which states it's sold out. Can someone in the know please explain what's going on here?

Posted via CB10
    07-02-17 12:57 PM
    We bought the Verizon variant from Best Buy the minute we could get it. No screen issues and reception is always decent. I haven't messed with HD calling over WiFi but I don't need it. I would say go for it, you always have the 1 year warranty if something happens.
    07-02-17 03:15 PM