Just ordered 2 minutes ago
    Thank you. Just did as well.
    06-06-17 06:40 PM
    I'm interested in how many phones are they getting in at a time. Is it strong demand or real low inventory? Odd Amazon had no units up for sale today, and BB did.
    06-06-17 06:58 PM
    They are getting strong demand. I hope some more carriers pick up the KEYone than ghetto *** sprint because people seem to be taking to a device that has more to offer than just being another glass slab.

Phones from 2 years ago weren't that bad so it's hard to warrant an upgrade to something minutely better, but the KEYone actually is built different with a hardware keyboard
    06-06-17 07:30 PM
    anyone have any luck in NYC area?
    06-06-17 07:41 PM
    This complaining **** is unreal, I could be wrong but I do not remember this much complaining when the Passport came out, the Priv sucked so there was no inventory issues but **** with all this complaining.

Can we all be honest, did anyone really think the inventory shortage would be this extreme? TCL or Blackberry under estimated the demand- these things happen when you have a company like BB that failed to adapt when the Iphone and Galaxy S line came out then release a string of lackluster phones and eventually became a niche.

I have a KeyOne, I ordered mine the day of release at 1am in the morning and posted when there were four more GSM versions in stock on Amazon. I would not be upset if there were inventory issues if I did not have a KeyOne because I understand BB is a niche company. The alternative would be to release 1m Keyone's, sell 400k and have 600k on the shelves - does that make sense?

I am glad BB/TCL is short on inventory, it shows people are reading the reviews, seeing the positivity and wanting a change from an 800.00+ glass slab. Good for you TCL and good for you BB way to keep cash bring demand and supply in line.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-06-17 07:54 PM
    I've been using my Note 4 since it came out 3 yes ago, and I will be keeping it because it's worth more to me than $250 you'd get on Swappa. Love the screen on it, may try to use it as a DIGITS device, using WIFI, so it won't cost me anything.
    06-06-17 08:01 PM
    Back in Stock again right now!
    06-06-17 10:12 PM
    Appears to be back in stock on BestBuy. No store pickup available though. Says ships by 6/14.

 C L A S S I C
    06-06-17 10:59 PM
    anyone have any luck in NYC area?
    They had at least one at Valley Stream (about 12 miles away)
    06-06-17 11:02 PM
    This complaining **** is unreal, I could be wrong but I do not remember this much complaining when the Passport came out, the Priv sucked so there was no inventory issues but **** with all this complaining.

Can we all be honest, did anyone really think the inventory shortage would be this extreme? TCL or Blackberry under estimated the demand- these things happen when you have a company like BB that failed to adapt when the Iphone and Galaxy S line came out then release a string of lackluster phones and eventually became a niche.

I have a KeyOne, I ordered mine the day of release at 1am in the morning and posted when there were four more GSM versions in stock on Amazon. I would not be upset if there were inventory issues if I did not have a KeyOne because I understand BB is a niche company. The alternative would be to release 1m Keyone's, sell 400k and have 600k on the shelves - does that make sense?

I am glad BB/TCL is short on inventory, it shows people are reading the reviews, seeing the positivity and wanting a change from an 800.00+ glass slab. Good for you TCL and good for you BB way to keep cash bring demand and supply in line.
    I hope you can see how people might see your post and say "of course this guy doesn't understand the complainers, he already has his KEYone" lol.

Posted with my  Classic
    stlabrat likes this.
    06-06-17 11:40 PM
    You would go up to 250 Miles to pick up a phone?
    That is the parameter given by Best Buy. If you put in your zip code it will give the closest store that has it if it is within 250 miles of the entered zip code.
    06-06-17 11:51 PM
    So it is, mine has free 2 day shipping. The thing with Best Buy, it doesn't specify GSM or CDMA. They only have one phone listing
    Bet it's GSM. Verizon sadly will get the exclusive first drop on CDMA probably.
    06-06-17 11:54 PM
    So it is, mine has free 2 day shipping. The thing with Best Buy, it doesn't specify GSM or CDMA. They only have one phone listing
    It says GSM here, before being redirected to their site.

BlackBerry® KEYone | United States - Official Website
    06-06-17 11:58 PM
    Back in stock right now!! Going to bed. Let's see how long it lasts.
    06-07-17 12:23 AM
    Back in stock right now!! Going to bed. Let's see how long it lasts.
    It's for pre-orders:

"Order today to secure yours
    Expected to ship by Wed, Jun 14"
    dollface likes this.
    06-07-17 12:45 AM
    Hoping Amazon gets a stock replenishment soon. I placed my order through them a few days ago, since I had some gift card money I could use.
    06-07-17 02:03 AM
    entered my address but it said it doesn't ship there. strange.

no store pick up option either.
    06-07-17 06:25 AM
    LoL!!!

Yes, I can.
    06-07-17 08:44 AM
    entered my address but it said it doesn't ship there. strange.

no store pick up option either.
    I just checked today and it's sold out again (before it was showing many stores with this in stock). No store pick ups and will not ship until June 16th
    06-07-17 12:12 PM
    I went ahead and ordered one for shipping and cancelled my Amazon order since that wasn't going to ship until late June anyway.

Let's hope it ships out sooner!
    06-07-17 12:17 PM
    That is the parameter given by Best Buy. If you put in your zip code it will give the closest store that has it if it is within 250 miles of the entered zip code.
    They just set a default because they didn't build the functionality for a filter. A lot of people actually live more than 100 miles from the nearest store in rural America.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    06-07-17 12:20 PM
    Gee, I am so glad all your guys and gals improved your geographic knowledge well within 250 miles.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-17 12:29 PM
    Back in stock now! Shipping on 6/16!!! GO!
    stlabrat and Johberry like this.
    06-07-17 01:50 PM
    Gee, I am so glad all your guys and gals improved your geographic knowledge well within 250 miles.

Posted via CB10
    Still not range enough for the Bethel, AK folks.
    06-07-17 01:52 PM
    Back in stock now! Shipping on 6/16!!! GO!
    They aren't in stock yet, BB giving folks a chance to pre-order with the hopes they ship out on the 16th. Amazon part 2 anyone??
    06-07-17 02:12 PM
119 12345