What does anyone think would be the most reliable method or app to backup and restore data to the KEYone....besides Google..thanks!
    05-29-17 06:38 PM
    Export feature of specific apps. Without root you can't simply backup apps' data since that lives in an inaccessible (but for the app itself) area.

Only "complete backup" feature which might work would be via the adb developer tool. But you need a PC for that and it takes ages.
    05-29-17 07:04 PM
    What does anyone think would be the most reliable method or app to backup and restore data to the KEYone....besides Google..thanks!
    Google does an adequate job, but the most reliable method would be for Blackberry to create a desktop app that takes care of this--like LG and Samsung have done.

LG's desktop app backs up their phones perfectly, including app data.

Lacking that, accept what Google does and move on. Oh--and look for something to back up phone logs and text messages (Google doesn't do that). I use SMS Backup & Restore from Carbonite, but there are many similar apps out there.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-29-17 07:13 PM
    I hope blackberry comes out with something because I stay awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay from the google side of things. Their backups are inefficient to me.
    09-11-17 10:47 AM