07-03-17 06:06 PM
39 12
tools
    Anybody has some precise information about the K1 arrival in Belgium ? A helpful MEDIA Market guy told me on the phone after checking in the system, that they might carry it. But no info on date, price and availability.

Posted via CB10

Fnac FR- http://bbmobile.me/CBKEYoneBLartFnacBEfrWhereToBuy
    Fnac NL - http://bbmobile.me/CBKEYoneBLartFnacBEnlWhereToBuy
    05-07-17 01:42 AM
    Expansys.be gives it for the 24th of may
    Cool.blue wont sell it at this stage
    FNAC will probably have it since it carries the DTEKs
    MEdiamarkt also I think but no date yet...
    OTherwise, might be as fast to buy it from unlocked mobiles, clove or other...any other news?
    05-07-17 07:45 AM
    My guess is we will have to wait until June. Unlocked Mobiles is expecting it on 15/5. This means if you order today you could have it in your hands on 17/5.
    05-07-17 03:32 PM
    I received the information today from Mediamarkt Belgium : they will NOT carry the KEYone. Perhaps at a later stage. I double checked the information.
    So: who is going to carry the KEYone in Belgium ?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-17 02:03 PM
    Fnac will probably, they Re the only one to display the Dtek series. I will get it from an online retailer.
    05-09-17 04:52 PM
    In fact, EXPANSYS offer it as a pre-order, to be delivered on Wednesday 24th May. That what on their screen. 599€ incl VAT, 491€ excl

Posted via CB10
    05-09-17 11:52 PM
    On expansys only qwerty. On expansys.fr also azerty but no date yet.
    05-10-17 02:16 AM
    I will be ordering online - QWERTY - I am not going to wait for AZERTY - A lot of people say QWERTY is "better" for the dutch language anyway as AZERTY was conceptualized for French. I think I will get used to a QWERTY keyboard on the phone soon enough.
    05-10-17 04:06 AM
    Anyway expansys dot not offer it anymore?
    BELGIUM KEYONE Waiting Room-img_20170510_124653.png

Posted via CB10
    05-10-17 06:49 AM
    To update in Belgium:
    pdashop.be wont carry the product
    vandenborre wont carry the produt
    systemat or mimeos wont carry the product
    gsmwijzer has an expected date early june
    belsimpel has a 2 weeks estimation from today (17/05)
    Last edited by kojita; 05-17-17 at 05:55 AM.
    05-16-17 10:54 AM
    That's really weird. Pdashop sells the dtek.
    05-16-17 02:43 PM
    Yop. Thank you for your message. Unfortunately it doesn't look like we will be selling this product since this can't be found on our 'arriving soon' list. Our apologies for the inconvenience.*

Hopefully I have provided you with enough information. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.*

Met vriendelijke groet,
    05-16-17 06:13 PM
    Well couldn't wait so I drove to Herzogenrath in Germany which like 45 min from Liege and got this on stock in store mediamarkt BELGIUM KEYONE Waiting Room-1495112577620.jpg
    05-18-17 09:03 AM
    got this on stock in store mediamarkt
    Congrats!
    05-18-17 10:45 AM
    Thanks for the useful update. I will wait and see. I want to save on the VAT, as I could buy it through my Belgian company. Otherwise I will have to go abroad.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-17 12:25 AM
    I ordered a qwerty with clove uk. I also did it through my company so no VAT. I will not wait longer on the azerty.
    Azerty is not good for the dutch language anyway.
    05-20-17 03:50 AM
    Thanks a lot. Might be a way. I will check with them. I am used to AZERTY since 20years, but why not try something different ? As long as I save f....Vat of 20pc

Posted via CB10
    05-20-17 03:18 PM
    Azerty is something we inherited from our walloon friends (French part, for people who read this). For dutch language qwerty should be better.
    05-20-17 07:16 PM
    I can used both with no problem. I am German who grew up in Wallonia. )

Posted via CB10
    05-21-17 02:48 AM
    Just to let you guys know. Someone is selling a UK keyone on 2dehands.be
    05-28-17 06:39 PM
    Good evening, quick update on the Keyone point of sale places..so far,none

Expansys is now only selling to people that have a Vat ( btw) number, as a private person you are not able to buy them. They have the UK version one so even if you have a Vat number and are a registered company, you will end up with a Qwerty keyboard and 3 euro extra for the Uk to EU adapter for your charger.

Fnac did not anwser yet.

Coolblue says they don't have a release date yet and are not sure if they will sell it ,however they do sell the Keyone cases so keep looking daily.

Email from Coolblue :
    Bedankt voor je bericht. Leuk dat je bij ons kijkt voor de Blackberry Keyone! Helaas is momenteel ook voor ons nog niet bekend wanneer deze precies zal komen. Ik verwacht echter dat het niet heel lang meer zal duren. Zodra er meer bekend is, zal het direct op de site verschijnen. Ik wil je dus aanraden deze goed in de gaten te houden.

Met vriendelijke groet

Mediamarkt Belgium will not stock them : ( see reply i got today in flemish below)

Email from Mediamarkt :

Beste klant,

Bedankt voor uw bericht aan de MediaMarkt online.

Helaas dien ik u mee te delen dat wij deze niet in ons
    assortiment zullen verkrijgen.
    Wij gaan dit toestel dus niet verkopen.

Onze excuses hiervoor!

Met vriendelijke groeten,
    Media Markt België

so lets all play the waiting game for a bit longer i will keep you posted if i get more news..
    06-01-17 02:13 PM
    If i pick one up it will be from amazon.fr who will deliver to your doorstep too Why wait for it to be in stores in Belgium?
    06-02-17 09:21 AM
    so lets all play the waiting game for a bit longer i will keep you posted if i get more news..
    I've got mine since 23/5 it's a QWERTY but i am already used to it after a couple of days.

Got it from unlocked mobiles.
    06-02-17 09:31 AM
    Good afternoon,

On sale in Belgium from 13/06/2017

Bol.com sells is for 599 from next week onwards ( Qwerty only so doesn't count
    Fnac has a special deal for 629,11 ,the offer started at 699 but they dropped a bit.

Our friends in Mediamarkt Belgium won't budge, Germany sells them but Belgium does not for some reason.

Coolblue keeps saying " please check our site, we do not have any more news as yet "..i'm going to call Coolblue's HR and see if they are looking for a buyer, must be a sweet job not knowing when what is ordered is arriving

So Fnac is the way to go for now, a bit more expensive but they have it but..

yes there is a but.. i was afraid of TCL bringing us a cheap chinese knock off for top dollar, resulting in flaws..

Yesterday news got out of screens popping on the Keyone, due to the lack of adhesive ..

https://www.cnet.com/news/blackberry...ing-bend-test/

This brings the question, to buy or not to buy ..
    06-10-17 12:43 PM
    Good afternoon,

On sale in Belgium from 13/06/2017

Bol.com sells is for 599 from next week onwards ( Qwerty only so doesn't count
    Fnac has a special deal for 629,11 ,the offer started at 699 but they dropped a bit.

Our friends in Mediamarkt Belgium won't budge, Germany sells them but Belgium does not for some reason.

Coolblue keeps saying " please check our site, we do not have any more news as yet "..i'm going to call Coolblue's HR and see if they are looking for a buyer, must be a sweet job not knowing when what is ordered is arriving

So Fnac is the way to go for now, a bit more expensive but they have it but..

yes there is a but.. i was afraid of TCL bringing us a cheap chinese knock off for top dollar, resulting in flaws..

Yesterday news got out of screens popping on the Keyone, due to the lack of adhesive ..

https://www.cnet.com/news/blackberry...ing-bend-test/

This brings the question, to buy or not to buy ..
    I am very happy with my KEYone. About two weeks in my possession. Qwerty but you get used to that soon enough. If you like physical keyboards, and long battery life this is the device for you.
    06-11-17 02:21 PM
39 12