My brother was using a Samsung phone, whose screen was later broken due to a fall. He needed a phone urgently and I had asked him to use my Key2 though he had made fun out of my Key2 before. As he didn't have any option, he had taken my Key2 and I was using my classic.

One month was passed.

As I'm happy with Classic, I never asked him to return my phone and he also didn't bother to return it to me for my surprise.

I felt I was missing my key2 (His Samsung got already repaired by then), then I asked him to return. Then he said "No, I don't give! You can use my Samsung". Then I asked, but you didn't like this, right? Then he said "That was my initial impression. I thought like that as this didn't look like a phone at all. But after started using that, I started liking it more and more every day passed by. I like watching videos in this phone(I'm surprised as key2 is not for watching videos). I don't see any ads get popped up while watching videos (also surprised here as I'm not sure how this don't pop up ads and samsung pops up ads when both are non rooted phones). He also said it's comfortable in hands. He refused to return my Key2 and he is still using it.

I never noticed the points that he highlighted while using Key2. Whatsoever may be the reason, now he has become a BB addict!

I strongly feel, if anyone starts using Key2 for at least a month, they can't go back to non-blackberry phone.

>>Life is good with Blackberry Classic!
    11-18-19 11:36 AM
    My brother was using a Samsung phone, whose screen was later broken due to a fall. He needed a phone urgently and I had asked him to use my Key2 though he had made fun out of my Key2 before. As he didn't have any option, he had taken my Key2 and I was using my classic.

One month was passed.

As I'm happy with Classic, I never asked him to return my phone and he also didn't bother to return it to me for my surprise.

I felt I was missing my key2 (His Samsung got already repaired by then), then I asked him to return. Then he said "No, I don't give! You can use my Samsung". Then I asked, but you didn't like this, right? Then he said "That was my initial impression. I thought like that as this didn't look like a phone at all. But after started using that, I started liking it more and more every day passed by. I like watching videos in this phone(I'm surprised as key2 is not for watching videos). I don't see any ads get popped up while watching videos (also surprised here as I'm not sure how this don't pop up ads and samsung pops up ads when both are non rooted phones). He also said it's comfortable in hands. He refused to return my Key2 and he is still using it.

I never noticed the points that he highlighted while using Key2. Whatsoever may be the reason, now he has become a BB addict!

I strongly feel, if anyone starts using Key2 for at least a month, they can't go back to non-blackberry phone.

>>Life is good with Blackberry Classic!
    Man if someone made fun of my KEY2 and then needed a phone because theirs broke, I'd give him the Classic!

After a few minutes on it, he probably wouldn't think the KEY2 is such a "dinosaur" anymore, would he?
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    11-18-19 01:44 PM
    Man if someone made fun of my KEY2 and then needed a phone because theirs broke, I'd give him the Classic!

After a few minutes on it, he probably wouldn't think the KEY2 is such a "dinosaur" anymore, would he?
    Hahah true, I have given key2 because he doesn't know how to use bb10
    11-19-19 12:33 PM
    Hahah true, I have given key2 because he doesn't know how to use bb10
    That's quite the magical Key2 you have there! In the last month you have had trouble with the USB, issues with the capacitive keyboard and even as yesterday mentioning that the spacebar requires additional force..... all of this and you didn't have a key2 that whole time? I'm confused!
    11-19-19 06:40 PM
    That's quite the magical Key2 you have there! In the last month you have had trouble with the USB, issues with the capacitive keyboard and even as yesterday mentioning that the spacebar requires additional force..... all of this and you didn't have a key2 that whole time? I'm confused!
    Those are minor issues and don't have any impact on day to use.

I usually get the phone from my brother and troubleshoot those issues during night time.
    11-19-19 11:09 PM
    BTW, I don't have any capacitive keyboard issue. I have USB port issue because of which I can't run automakers. But charging works just fine. Space bar issue is not really serious.
    11-19-19 11:26 PM
    BTW, I don't have any capacitive keyboard issue. I have USB port issue because of which I can't run automakers. But charging works just fine. Space bar issue is not really serious.
    But you posted that you gave the key2 to your brother a month ago?
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    11-19-19 11:32 PM
    Space bar issue is not really serious.
    So now you're forcing yourself to hit the spacebar harder than you naturally would, or else you don't get any spaces?
    11-20-19 09:54 AM
    But you posted that you gave the key2 to your brother a month ago?
    What are you trying to dig into, man! I told you above that I still play with phone during time. I don't understand why I need to give explanations to you.
    Bob80220 and anon(10387168) like this.
    11-20-19 11:59 AM
    So now you're forcing yourself to hit the spacebar harder than you naturally would, or else you don't get any spaces?
    That issue is occasional, not facing now. If I press at the edge then it works fine. May be I got accustomed.
    11-20-19 12:01 PM
    I drive the car I like, I live in a house I like, I wear the clothes I like and I use the phone I like. Every object I use is my choise because its purpose is to sutisfy my needs and not to make me socially acceptable.
    11-20-19 03:41 PM
136 ... 456